Farmers Insurance Agent in Austin, TX
William Clark RossAbout Me
As your local Farmers® agent in Austin, Texas, I help customers like you identify the insurance coverage that best fits their needs. This process is straightforward and personalized to help make you smarter about insurance. I have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's life, auto, home, umbrella, renters, business, motorcycle, boat insurance, and more.
My wife, Julie, and I have three daughters, that's right, three daughters. We all love sports and doing pretty much anything outdoors. My wife, all three girls, and yours truly are all Aggies. I graduated in 1988 with a Bachelor of Science degree in Agricultural Economics. I have owned and operated several successful businesses in various industries throughout my career including insurance, legal technology, and a BBQ Trailer back before BBQ trailers were cool!
I sat on the board of The Central Texas Better Business Bureau for many years and was a member of the Oak Hill Planning Committee Contact Team. I am a Eucharistic Minister at my church, and I volunteered as a coach for all 3 of my girls over the years. Lastly, I was President of the Sader Dad's Volunteer group at a local high school while my kids attended. My passion is loving and protecting my family, and helping other families and individuals protect what is important to them. I truly look forward to meeting, serving, and protecting you and your families.
Give me a call at (512) 831-3656 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Years of Experience
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Your condo is more than a place you call home. It’s also a major investment filled with possessions you want to protect. Get a quote on condo insurance to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
PWS LD-04 10/17
- Church Member
- Pickle Ball
Frequently Asked Questions:
- February 19, 2021Rating 5.0Clark did a great job explaining all his insurance options. It was apparent he knows his products very well. Felt like we got everything we needed and bundled for a good price. He got us to switch all our insurance from another company we had been with for many years. Clark is a great asset to Farmers Insurance.Response from WilliamFebruary 19, 2021Thanks Mr. P, I enjoyed working with you and thank you for entrusting us with your insurance needs.
- November 13, 2020Rating 5.0William and Mark helped me get the coverage I needed. They were very knowledgeable and quick to respond!Response from WilliamNovember 13, 2020Thanks for the kind words Roman. We look forward to serving your needs for years to come!
- October 31, 2020Rating 5.0Clark did a great job of helping my husband and I understand what was offered to us as first time home buyers. We can now rest easy knowing we have the coverage to keep us protected.Response from WilliamOctober 31, 2020Thanks Christie and Austin, enjoy your new home! Welcome back to Texas.
- October 16, 2020Rating 5.0Clark Ross has a positive, friendly nature. He'll answer any question you have.I would highly recommend him to anyone looking to get insurance .Greg BResponse from WilliamOctober 16, 2020Thanks so much Greg. I really enjoyed working with you.
- October 1, 2020Rating 5.0Above and beyond.Response from WilliamOctober 1, 2020Thanks for the kind words Mark.
- September 1, 2020Rating 5.0I now understand why it makes sense to get life insurance when your young and healthy. Thank you!Response from WilliamSeptember 1, 2020You are welcome and it was my pleasure.
- August 7, 2020Rating 5.0Clark worked with us to be sure we had the coverage we needed at the best price. Was vert honest about what would be best!Response from WilliamAugust 7, 2020Thank you so much for trusting me. It was a pleasure serving you and Ben. Thank you for your feedback and business. Clark