Farmers Insurance Agent in Austin, TX
Leo Westfall LightAbout Me
Nearly a native to Texas. I've lived here in Austin since 1994. Prior to that Vancouver, BC was my home for a short time & yet I was born in Louisville, KY. I am blessed & grateful to be your local Farmers® agent in Austin, TX and the surrounding areas. At our agency, we are passionate about educating & consulting our community so that the right walls are put in place to protect financial futures.
We believe that people are life's most valuable & irreplaceable assets which is a prevailing reason why we're different. Our love for Texans is why we're offering a stronger peace of mind with World-Class service you'd expect for living up to such a vital task. I will go to the moon & back to help our customers when they need it most because here, it's family. Insurance is a lot more complicated than the industry makes it seem & we take pride in helping folks understand what a policy does & more importantly doesn't do so that a new, more informed decision can be made.
At our agency, we want a real relationship with you. We want to get to know you on a personal level and celebrate the big moments in your life, whether you just had a baby or bought a new home. As your life changes, your coverage plan should change with it, so we make sure that your plan stays up to date no matter what happens in your life.
We help customers like you identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs & budget. This process is straightforward and personalized to help make you smarter about insurance. Our team has the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's life, auto, home, renters, business insurance and more. Give me a call. I'd love to show you why Farmers & why the Leo Light Agency.
Give me a call at (512) 364-0319 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
As your local Farmers agent in Austin, I can help make you smarter about insurance.
Depending on your state, you may be eligible for certain discounts. See how Farmers can save you money on insurance specific to Texas residents.
Are you currently reviewing your insurance portfolio? If so, this is a great time to consider the value and convenience of choosing Farmers for your insurance needs. Your agent can show you all your available options, and you may qualify for discounts when you purchase additional insurance policies.Contact me
Apply for the Farmers® Rewards Visa® and Visa Signature® cards and watch your rewards add up quickly. Cardholders can enjoy exclusive benefits and rewards. Use your points for a credit card statement credit to offset purchases or redeem points for travel, gift cards, and merchandise.
Subject to credit approval. The Farmers Rewards Visa is provided by Comenity Bank pursuant to a license from Visa USA Inc. The Farmers Rewards Program is provided by Comenity Bank which is solely responsible for the Program operation and all Rewards. Comenity Bank may change the terms of the Program at any time. See Farmersrewardsvisa.com for Rewards Terms and Conditions.
- Friends, customers & family get together to play paintball in the Spring & Fall.
- We enjoy attending local Festivals throughout the year.
- Typical outdoorsy stuff such as: camping, fishing, hiking & going out to the lake.
- Die-hard sports fans. We enjoy watching & attending local teams compete.
- Game-Nights. We love playing board & card games.
Farmers® agents provide this service in person or online to help you review your existing coverage, so you can decide how to keep up with your changing insurance needs.
- As your life changes, maybe your policy should too
Changes in your life can add up to changes in insurance needs. A change in marital status, the birth of a child or the purchase of a new home are just a few examples of life events that may create overlaps or gaps in your coverage.
- Review your coverage and possibly save money
Just as you continue to change and grow, Farmers® has been growing for over 85 years. A Farmers® customer can be the first to enjoy access to new benefits (like when we became the first insurance group to offer a discount for alternative-fuel vehicles). Talk to us about a Farmers Friendly Review® - we can provide you with insurance options and discuss any available discounts for which you may qualify so you can select the coverage that best fits your needs.
- How often should you have a Farmers Friendly Review® session?
We recommend a Farmers Friendly Review® at least once a year or whenever you have a qualifying life event change. If you like, I can even set a reminder for us to keep an annual appointment to discuss your changing coverage needs.
Give us a call to set up your Farmers Friendly Review®.
- December 9, 2019Rating 5.0Leo was very patient and went over everything we are paying for now verse what we can have with Farmers and went over everything what each coverage meant. Was easy to make the switch after meeting with him in person and having the knowledge passed on to us.Response from LeoDecember 9, 2019Thanks Nathan. You & Mandy are an awesome couple. I'm so lucky to know y'all. Thanks for the business.
- November 18, 2019Rating 5.0Leo is a great agent, he understands my needs because he listens to his clients!Response from LeoNovember 18, 2019Thanks for your business Raymond. Have a great holiday season.
- November 15, 2019Rating 5.0Leo was a great help, got a great plan at a great priceResponse from LeoNovember 15, 2019Arthur, thanks so much for sharing. You & your wife are very kind. Congratulations to you both on this exciting time in your lives. I sleep better @ night knowing y'all have more suitable coverage in place to protect your financial futures.
- October 11, 2019Rating 5.0Leo got us more coverage and saved us a lot money on our premiums. Leo was friendly and accommodating and made the process easy.Response from LeoOctober 14, 2019Thanks Jason. You & your wife Amy are both very kind. It was an absolute pleasure meeting y'all & I look forward to exceeding your expectations. Y'all are great people & this easily reminds me why I'm in this industry with Farmers. Cheers!
- October 5, 2019Rating 5.0Leo was very patient with all of my questions and helped me to make sure I had the best policy for my needs. Excellent customer service!Response from LeoOctober 14, 2019Thanks so much for the kind words. Give me a shout anytime you need. Cheers!