Farmers Insurance Agent in Austin, TX
Eric T StimmelAbout Me
As your local Farmers® agent in Austin, Texas, I help you identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs. This process is straightforward and personalized to help make you smarter about insurance. I have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's life insurance, auto, home, renters, business insurance and more.
Give me a call at (512) 382-1241 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Your condo is more than a place you call home. It’s also a major investment filled with possessions you want to protect. Get a quote on condo insurance to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Farmers Financial Solutions*
In today’s world, you want options, flexibility, and some measure of certainty that a secure future is within reach. As your Farmers Insurance and Financial Services agent, I have the experience and professional perspective to help you build a solid financial plan. Call me for an appointment, and let’s talk about how you can reach your goals.
To check background information of this investment professional, visit FINRA BrokerCheck.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
PWS LD-04 10/17
- Running; I'm currently training for the New York City Marathon!
- Travelling, hiking, reading, trying new restaurants.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- September 17, 2020Rating 5.0Eric and his team have been extremely friendly and helpful during a very stressful move from California to Texas. I trust him to ensure my new house is covered.
- July 20, 2020Rating 5.0Always get great service from Eric! He offers advice on coverages and how to get the most for your $$. Eric and his team always respond promptly.
- July 9, 2020Rating 5.0Awesome job
- January 15, 2020Rating 5.0Eric is wonderful. Super responsive and gets the job done!
- August 24, 2019Rating 5.0Eric awesome and always very responsive as well as knowledgeable
- July 26, 2019Rating 5.0Eric is a great insurance guy. Great communication, knowledgeable, competitive prices. What more could you ask for!
- June 29, 2019Rating 5.0Eric is very attentive and will make sure you have the coverage you need. He responds quickly to emails and calls and has been really great to work with.
- May 31, 2019Rating 5.0Andrea was great to work with, very helpful and knowledgeable!
- December 14, 2018Rating 5.0Eric is responsive, honest and fair minded.. Love having a local agent that watches out for us.
- October 12, 2018Rating 5.0Awesome customer service!!!!! Fast, thorough and very helpful!
- September 7, 2018Rating 4.0Fast response, great service, highly recommend Eric Stimmel’s services
- September 4, 2018Rating 5.0Quick and meaningful interactions to get a quote and convert.
- June 9, 2018Rating 5.0Eric has been my agent for over 10 years, and during that time he and his personnel have always been very helpful and congenial. When we were in an accident, they were more concerned about our well-being rather than the state of our vehicle. We have had many changes during these past years, and they have always been there for us.
- April 27, 2018Rating 5.0Brand new to Texas and Eric gave us a southern hospitality welcome! All details easy and flawless:) Tom and I are excited for a long term relationship with Farmers and him.
- March 18, 2018Rating 5.0Eric was recommended by my realtor. I called Eric on a Thursday needing a homeowners policy by the following day in order to meet the requirements of my closing. Eric took all my information and, with a couple of thoughtful follow-ups, completed the policy in time for the closing. Also, the home had a kitchen fire 2 years and 2 owners ago, which meant overcoming the home's insurance history when putting a policy together. Eric definitely went the extra mile.