Farmers Insurance Agent in Powell, WY
Gregg W McDonaldMcDonald Agency IncAbout Me
I love taking care of people. My passion for Wyoming and the Big Horn Basin motivates me to take the very best care of my clients and our future clients. 40 years in this great state almost makes me a Wyomingite. I've coached countless kids and served on several boards, most currently the PEP/Powell Chamber Executive Board.
Stop in and let us help you understand your insurance and make sure you are covered properly. We are here to make your experience better and to help you make the very best choice for your insurance needs.
Give me a call at (307) 754-9285 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Your condo is more than a place you call home. It’s also a major investment filled with possessions you want to protect. Get a quote on condo insurance to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
Switch to Farmers® and you could save an average of $470 on Auto or $450 on Home. You could be missing out on hundreds in savings. Call me today and let’s talk about how switching to Farmers could help you save.*
*Based on average nationwide annual savings of new customers surveyed, excluding HI & SC, from 7/1/20 to 12/1/20 who switched their Auto insurance policy or who switched their Homeowners insurance policy to a Farmers® branded policy, responded to the survey, and realized savings. Potential savings vary by customer and may vary by state and product.
Back to School Supplies!
Drop your back to school supplies here. We are helping gather items for our students and teachers. You can drop them by our office from 8:30 AM -5:30 PM Monday through Friday.
PWS LD-04 10/17
PWS LD-01 10/17
Frequently Asked Questions:
- February 14, 2021Rating 5.0We almost went a different route with Insurance agents...all to save a couple hundred dollars a year. What a great choice we made. Gregg McDonald helped us even BEFORE he was our agent when I had some questions about flood insurance. I've never had an agent as approachable and available as Gregg. We will never change agents. He made everything so easy. We couldn't be happier.Response from GreggFebruary 16, 2021Mike, Thank you very much for the great review. I really appreciate you taking the time to write it. You and Christy are valued clients and we will always do everything possible to ensure your satisfaction. Please stop by when you are in town. Safe travels to you. Thanks again, Gregg
- February 14, 2021Rating 5.0Gregg is an excellent agent answering all my questions and concerns and putting together a great insurance package. He is a real pleasure to work with!!Response from GreggFebruary 16, 2021Gary, what a great first meeting with you! I really enjoyed it and we will do it again. Thank you for the kind review. Customers like you are the foundation of our business and I want you to know how much I appreciate your business. Have a fantastic day and I look forward to our next visit.
- January 29, 2021Rating 5.0I was very pleased that my questions were answered and many items on my policy were explained to me to make sure I understood what I was receiving. Would be happy to recommend Gregg to others.Response from GreggJanuary 29, 2021Pamela, Thank you so much for the kind words. I greatly appreciate it and look forward to working with you.
- December 8, 2020Rating 5.0Very informative took the time to explain each policy and was very patient with the process of changing us over.Response from GreggDecember 29, 2020Thank you Darol, we appreciate the kind words. We wont let you down.
- November 22, 2020Rating 5.0They went out of their way to fix my blunder. Thank youResponse from GreggDecember 29, 2020Janet, we hope that is just one thing that sets us apart. Thank you and we look forward to working with you.
- November 19, 2020Rating 5.0Our experience working with agent Gregg McDonald was extraordinary. He took the time to explain various aspects of our policy and insurance coverage in general. The competitive pricing, timely response to questions and follow up were stellar.Response from GreggDecember 29, 2020Thank you so much for the kind words Claudia. I greatly appreciate the opportunity.
- April 27, 2020Rating 5.0Greg was very informative and has great customer service. He made the processes of switching to Farmers easy and painless. Will definitely recommend him to others.Response from GreggApril 27, 2020Rachel, thank you for the kind words. Even with this social distancing, we were able to get everything thing done and it went pretty smoothly. Thank YOU for your prompt replies and giving us the chance to take care of your insurance needs. I really do appreciate that. And I also appreciate the referrals, that is the best compliment we could ever receive. Thank you, Gregg
- April 24, 2020Rating 5.0Informative and HonestResponse from GreggApril 25, 2020Thanks Kendrick, I appreciate the kind words. We will do our best always to be honest and informative and to give the best service ever.
- March 30, 2020Rating 5.0Greg was knowledgeable and understanding. Great service.Response from GreggMarch 30, 2020Thank you for the kind words Tina. We look forward to taking great care of you and all of your insurance needs.
- December 20, 2019Rating 5.0Gregg made transferring our home/auto insurances as painless as possible. He is very friendly and professional.Response from GreggAugust 13, 2020Thank you Stacey!
- August 19, 2019Rating 5.0My agent did a great job the main office was the problem because they took forever to process my paperworkResponse from GreggNovember 27, 2019Thank You Steve, we appreciate your kind comments.
- August 10, 2019Rating 5.0I had a very nice experience with my agent Gregg. He was very informative and knowledgeable about what I was looking for. The end result was I ended up with far better coverage for a lot less money than I was paying to another company. I am very satisfied with my experience and would highly recommend Gregg to anyone looking for insurance.Response from GreggNovember 27, 2019Thank you Michael!
- May 15, 2019Rating 5.0We had a very pleasant experience with Gregg and Dianna in establishing our new policies. They provide professional and friendly services. We will definitely recommend this agency to our family and friends.Response from GreggJuly 22, 2019Thank you so much for the kind review Leanna. We really appreciate it.
- April 12, 2019Rating 5.0Vey knowledgeable and wrote a difficult policy for me. They really seemed to care about my needs and Gregg and Kiley took great care of me. I have a few more things that they will cover for me. Highly recommend this place.Response from GreggDecember 10, 2019Mark, Thanks for the kind words! We appreciate it.
- March 18, 2019Rating 5.0Greg is awesome! Very informative and made insurance shopping easy! He works endless hours to get you the best coverage for the best possible price!
- March 17, 2019Rating 5.0Both Greg and his help were very amazing to work with, they did everything the fastest I have ever had dealings with. Will recommend to anyone looking for insurance.
- March 11, 2019Rating 5.0No problems. Veery competitive.
- February 19, 2019Rating 5.0Gregg was very professional and knowledgeable of the policy’s I need for auto and renters insurance. He took the time to explain my policies and answer my questions. I know he will be there for all my future insurance needs. I would highly recommend Gregg McDonald at Farmers Insurance. Thank you Gregg.
- January 30, 2019Rating 5.0Great
- January 7, 2019Rating 5.0Gregg has been very helpful through the whole process. He explains all of our questions and makes sure that we understand everything within our policy. He has gone above and beyond to make sure that we are comfortable and getting the coverage that we need for both our home and vehicles.