Farmers Insurance Agent in Gillette, WY
Tracy NorrisAbout Me
I began my career with Farmers in 2005. I had been a teacher/coach public school principal in Wyoming and South Dakota for 25 years. As an insurance agent, it is my goal to TEACH people about their insurance coverage. I came up with the slogan “Protecting your present and future assets!” because as I learned the business, this is what became clear to me. We protect your present assets with auto and home insurance and protect your future assets with life insurance and financial planning.
Give me a call at (307) 685-6600 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Farmers Financial Solutions*
In today’s world, you want options, flexibility, and some measure of certainty that a secure future is within reach. As your Farmers Insurance and Financial Services agent, I have the experience and professional perspective to help you build a solid financial plan. Call me for an appointment, and let’s talk about how you can reach your goals.
To check background information of this investment professional, visit FINRA BrokerCheck.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
As your local Farmers agent in Gillette, I can help make you smarter about insurance.
Depending on your state, you may be eligible for certain discounts. See how Farmers can save you money on insurance specific to Wyoming residents.
2018 Angel Tree
Last year we sponsored children from the Boces
2016 Angel Tree
For the past 3 years, Tracy Norris has been helping the community by having an Angel Tree. The Angel Tree is to benefit families in need at Christmas time. The community comes together to help provide gifts for those kids in need.
2015 Angel Tree
Apply for the Farmers® Rewards Visa® and Visa Signature® cards and watch your rewards add up quickly. Cardholders can enjoy exclusive benefits and rewards. Use your points for a credit card statement credit to offset purchases or redeem points for travel, gift cards, and merchandise.
Subject to credit approval. The Farmers Rewards Visa is provided by Comenity Bank pursuant to a license from Visa USA Inc. The Farmers Rewards Program is provided by Comenity Bank which is solely responsible for the Program operation and all Rewards. Comenity Bank may change the terms of the Program at any time. See Farmersrewardsvisa.com for Rewards Terms and Conditions.
- Spending time with family
PWS BLI 9/16
Frequently Asked Questions:
- November 14, 2020Rating 5.0Great and easy to work with
- September 24, 2020Rating 3.0Tracy knows his business and easy to talk to. But his staff is not on the ball. If I hadn't called them we would not of started our auto insurance when our other one ran out. Hadn't signed anything, no cards, no documents, I had to stop in and sign the paperwork and go online to get cards. Plus on the phone she said "Did you tell your former insurance we need proof of insurance sent to us?" No because no one told us!!! Like Tracy but his office help are not helpful!
- September 14, 2020Rating 5.0Jen has been amazing and so helpful with us joining Farmers insurance after our move here! Definitely provided all the answers to our questions and friendly customer service!
- August 17, 2020Rating 5.0Tracy is extremely helpful and explained everything to me. I didn't know anything about insurance and am so glad he went through things with me so I didn't end up in a bad situation with the limited coverage I had before with another company! Extremely Happy I made the switch!
- August 10, 2020Rating 5.0Amanda is super personable and flexible with meeting times!
- July 19, 2020Rating 5.0Great service !!
- July 10, 2020Rating 5.0Everything was satisfactory.Response from TracyJuly 25, 2020Thank you for your review. If you ever have questions please let us know.
- May 23, 2020Rating 5.0They were very quick to write up a quote. They even told me about binding options and other discounts to save money.Response from TracyJuly 7, 2020We pride ourselves in promptness. Thank you for the review.
- May 9, 2020Rating 5.0Tracy was very helpfulResponse from TracyJuly 7, 2020If you ever have questions please let us know.
- May 4, 2020Rating 5.0Amber and the team at Farmer's is top notch! They are very responsive, knowledgeable, and helpful. I always recommend the team to everyone.
- April 11, 2020Rating 5.0very helpful
- April 8, 2020Rating 5.0Tracy did a fantastic job getting my family set up with comprehensive insurance coverage. He and his staff were great to work with!
- March 21, 2020Rating 5.0Great as always!
- January 22, 2020Rating 5.0We love Amber Eliason! She had always been very knowledgeable and helpful. Always finds time in her day to help us anytime. Great customer service
- December 30, 2019Rating 5.0Tracy and his Team are the best in the business.
- December 14, 2019Rating 5.0I purchased a new home in Gillette and my Farmer's Agent was better than any insurance agent I've had in 2 decades. I got 2 different types of coverage quotes, picked the best one that suited my needs, and my agent faxed all the paperwork to the mortgage company and did everything for me. My agent stayed in contact the whole time and walked me through the process. I am now a life long Farmer's member because of this experience. Thank you so much :)
- November 20, 2019Rating 5.0Tracy is a awesome guy. Went in to review our policy and he save us money plus improved our insurance.
- October 24, 2019Rating 5.0It was great. Saved me alot of money. I really appreciated that. They took the time to get in touch with me which I really liked as well.
- October 21, 2019Rating 5.0Very professional,and helpful to my needs.
- October 12, 2019Rating 4.0.