Farmers Insurance Agent in Williams Bay, WI
John Alexander MacdonaldAbout Me
As a longtime Wisconsin resident, I'm proud to serve Williams Bay, Lake Geneva, and all of Walworth County as your local Farmers Insurance® agent. I help customers like you identify the solutions that best fit your needs. Give us a call and we can discuss all your options for home, renters, specialty, business insurance, and more.
At the John Macdonald Agency, we are deeply involved in this community and act as a trusted resource for its residents. Not only are we able to deliver great service when it comes to insurance, but we are also able to assist as an advisor on all aspects of your life in Walworth County. Working with the local Animal Shelter, Teachers, Civil Air Patrol, and several local school districts, our commitment to the community has no boundaries.
When you step into our office, we start by having a conversation and learning about the different parts of your life. We want to know what assets you need to protect, as well as how you use those assets. This enables us to create a plan to help you achieve your insurance goals and cover your hard-earned life's valuables. There is no definition of perfection and we like everyone are human, but we work hard at making sure you are protected and getting the responses to the questions you have. In the end, we will be expanding and growing to provide a higher level of future interactions and a level of service you expect.
With over 30 years of insurance industry experience, I have the knowledge and skillset to help you better understand your coverage options. Please feel free to stop by my office conveniently located off of Highway 67 on the second floor of the First National Bank and Trust Building and say hello. I look forward to meeting you and welcoming you to my agency.
Give me a call at (262) 245-0555 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English and Filipino
Years of Experience
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
We offer comprehensive coverage that protects you and your business on multiple levels or you can start with the basics to better protect a growing and developing operation. We are here to help you understand what is best for your needs.
We have many options that can protect your business.
Call me today to learn more.
Williams Bay Business Association
I am a proud member of the Williams Bay Business Association and love the opportunity to support local businesses. We work together developing ideas that the community and guests see as part of a great town. It is a path that will allow more people to see Williams Bay in a different light
We offer United Healthcare/AARP Advantage plans and Supplements. We also offer education in the how and why of the Medicare process.
Education-New to Medicare of wants to just have your current plans reviewed. We are here to help you with the process. Questions, concerns and having the right coverage for your individual situation, can offer peace of mind. Allowing you to enjoy life more without the worry. Relax and let's talk about how this coverage can be understood, utilized and made more interactive. It's a great way to help offset expenses as we age.
Lakeland Animal Shelter
Working at finding our furry friends some forever homes. Including an Otter time to time...This is a great organization that works to match people and their new roommates. Pets are an addition to the family and provide support to the family, emotional stability to growing and challenges in life and that forever love they share. They may not last our lifetime, but to them, we are all of their lifetimes.
Civil Air Patrol-Walworth Composite Squadron-Elkhorn WI
As a Total Force partner and Auxiliary of the U.S. Air Force, Civil Air Patrol is there to search for and find the lost, provide comfort in times of disaster and work to keep the homeland safe. Its 56,000 members selflessly devote their time, energy and expertise toward the well-being of their communities, while also promoting aviation and related fields through aerospace/STEM education and helping shape future leaders through CAP’s cadet program. CAP also serves with real-life search and rescue missions with the Air Force. We also promote growth through a new pilots with wings program. They also have the largest aircraft fleet in the world.
Elkhorn Area School District
We work hard to bridge the gap between teachers' budgets and students. All students deserve a great education and we are committed to assisting that cause. Having the ability to provide additional opportunities gives those students a better chance of success. The interactions allow people to see and hear more of positive growth and have the ability to help with the development of our future leaders.
Fontana J8 School District
We support education for youth in this community by assisting teachers with school projects, educational opportunities, and students' needs.
- Family time
- Air Force Auxilary-CAP
- Spending time outdoors
Teachers are one of the most important interactions in our children's lives. They help develop and expand their minds, organize their thoughts and help them grow and understand the different learning aspects of education. Working with them supporting their roles helps to further that gift of more.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- July 6, 2020Rating 5.0Great Experience! John was excellent and I received my quote within 24 hours. I am now insured with Farmers.Response from JohnJuly 6, 2020Thank you for the kind words and interactions. We try our best and appreciate the business
- June 10, 2020Rating 5.0Very good listener and a good communicator. Help with the needed coverages.
- May 18, 2020Rating 5.0John was wonderful with all our needs. He responded immediately. We have been with Farmers for 25+ years and will continue for another 25+ years.
- May 23, 2019Rating 5.0My experience was good. The agent was very responsive to any questions I had regarding setting up a new policyResponse from JohnJune 6, 2019Thank you for responding and the review. We appreciate any feedback as this helps us get better serving you. If you have any questions or need anything please let us know.
- July 19, 2018Rating 5.0I went in to meet John for the first time to review my current policies. I've been with Farmers for 38yrs. The savings was more then I could have hoped for.Response from JohnFebruary 22, 2019We appreciate all of your responses and thank you for your continued business. If you need assistance of any kind please do not hesitate to call.
- June 13, 2018Rating 5.0Responsive, informative, excellent service!Response from JohnFebruary 22, 2019We appreciate all of your responses and thank you for your continued business. If you need assistance of any kind please do not hesitate to call.
- March 15, 2018Rating 5.0Quick, professional, to the point, friendly, courteous, and knowledgeable. Exactly what I've always experienced with Farmers agents from across the country over the last 30 plus years. Beginning with John Vasquez of Marengo, Illinois.Response from JohnFebruary 22, 2019We appreciate all of your responses and thank you for your continued business. If you need assistance of any kind please do not hesitate to call.
- February 21, 2018Rating 5.0outstandingResponse from JohnFebruary 22, 2019
- February 6, 2018Rating 5.0Excellent !Response from JohnFebruary 22, 2019
- February 6, 2018Rating 5.0John is professional yet very calming in explaining policies and coverage. Also, John took time to go over former policies ( with another insurance company) and made invaluable suggestions . He gave us options that we very much appreciated. Because of John, we moved all our insurance needs to Farmer's.Response from JohnFebruary 22, 2019