Farmers Insurance Agent in Watertown, WI
Gregory SchwartzAbout Me
As your local Farmers® agent in Watertown, WI, I help customers like you identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs. This process is straightforward and personalized to help make you smarter about insurance. I have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's life, auto, home, renters, business insurance and more. Let me help you chose the best protection for the things that you love.
Give me a call at (920) 206-3260 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
As your local Farmers agent in Watertown, I can help make you smarter about insurance.
Depending on your state, you may be eligible for certain discounts. See how Farmers can save you money on insurance specific to Wisconsin residents.
Stay the night at the Historic Kathrine Holle House or sign up for a fun Saturday class. This charming Bed and breakfast is located in historic Watertown, WI.
Visitors cant stay away from this great B&B the hosts are great the food is perfect and each room has its own bathroom. That's a step above other B&Bs, once you stay at this home you will come back again and again.
- Bee Keeping
- Hobby Farming
Pet insurance coverage offered and administered by Pets Best Insurance Services, LLC is underwritten by Independence American Insurance Company, a Delaware insurance company.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- November 14, 2020Rating 5.0All of my experiences with the Gregory Schwartz agency has been with Roberta Hoeft and she's been tremendous. She is a major contributor in my decision to change insurance companies. She was very aggressive in identifying opportunies to reduce my premiums for my coverages which helped me justify the switch. She answered my questions in a straight forward manner and cleared up my confusion whenever required. In my opinion, she's a very valuable member of the agency's team.
- November 8, 2020Rating 5.0-
- November 1, 2020Rating 5.0"bobbie" Hoeft was extremely helpful in obtaining auto and home insurance with our move to Wisconsin from florida.super friendly and knowlegable.thank you!
- October 29, 2020Rating 5.0I dealt with Roberta. She was wonderful to work with and explained everything to my understand.Response from GregoryOctober 29, 2020Thank you we strive to have informed customers.
- October 13, 2020Rating 5.0Very helpful with any questions. Will be 100% honest and will tell you what's best for you if needed. Highly recommend
- May 28, 2020Rating 5.0Greg communicated very clearly and explained the coverages that would best fit my house and auto. Very genuine person is very helpful.Response from GregoryMay 28, 2020Thank you for the great review. I strive to help my clients understand and make educated decisions on their coverage.
- January 8, 2020Rating 5.0Greg was very helpful and I felt very honest. It was a pleasure working with him to transfer my insurance to Framers. Thank you.Response from GregoryFebruary 13, 2020Thank you! Integrity is paramount in my office. I will always do the right thing and give you my honest answers to your questions.
- March 28, 2019Rating 5.0Help in cancellation process. When to for sure.Response from GregoryJuly 19, 2019We will take care of the details so you don't have to!
- March 24, 2019Rating 4.0Even though Greg is new to Farmers, he's not new to the insurance business. He was really helpful!Response from GregoryJuly 19, 2019Thank you, I will always do my best to explain all of your coverage and options.
- March 16, 2019Rating 5.0Even in the midst of getting their new office up and running, Greg Schwartz and his agent, Beth Frasser, followed up and followed through with all my policy requests and questions in a timely manner. I found them both to be friendly, professional, personable and knowledgeable. At each interaction, I felt my business mattered and was valued and felt confident in their recommendations. I would recommend them both highly for any insurance needs.Response from GregoryJuly 19, 2019Thank you for the review and it was a pleasure to serve you.