Farmers Insurance Agent in Portage, WI
Gary Lee WittAbout Me
As your local Farmers® agent in Portage, WI, I help customers like you identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs. Growing up in the Portage area, my wife Lori and I decided to raise our 3 children in the Portage area as well. Over the years I have been on local Church Council, United Way Board and Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors for over 12 years. Not only do we work in Portage but our lives are invested to make Portage a better place to live and raise a family. I am also a Trustee for the Bidwell Foundation in Portage, WI which has focused on improving the quality of life in Portage and Scholarships for Students continuing education. Our process is straightforward and personalized to help make you smarter about insurance. I have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, renters, business insurance and more. We have a fully licensed staff, so there is always a Farmers licensed staff member available to meet your insurance needs.
Member of Wisconsin State Advisory Team for Farmers Insurance Agents
Give me a call at (608) 745-1547 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
Chamber of Commerce of Greater Portage
I served as a member of the board from 1995 to 2000. I was the board president for 1999-2000.
Also on the Board of Directors from 2010 -2016
As a supporter, I served as the Vice President in 1987 and the President in 1988.
Serving on Board of Directors from 1985 - 1988
- High School Sports, Coaching
At Farmers we love Small Business! Don't forget to ask if you can get a discount for having your Business and Personnel Insurance with Farmers. We specialize in Restaurants and Retail Stores give us a call (608) 745 1547 in Central Wisconsin we are here to help you.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- December 26, 2020Rating 5.0I believe I received outstanding service above and beyond what I needed. Very professional service answered all my questions to my full understanding. Gary Witt was very very helpful and excellent understanding of my insurance needs. Thank you very much, Al
- December 18, 2020Rating 5.0Gary has been a great help with updating our four insurance policies.
Would highly recommend him to any one .Response from GaryDecember 18, 2020Thank you, can't wait for Covid to be over so we can do the next one in person. Merry Christmas
- September 24, 2020Rating 5.0He takes care of all my insurance needs immediately. He’s an excellent agent.Response from GarySeptember 24, 2020Thanks George, hope you and Debra enjoy new cabin
- September 2, 2020Rating 5.0Everything went smoothly. This is the first time we have had an insurance agent actually work with us to get the best bang for our money.
- August 29, 2020Rating 5.0always good!Response from GaryAugust 29, 2020Thanks you Terry, enjoy the new home
- May 7, 2020Rating 5.0Easy and quick. No hassle and Gary did a great job.
- August 16, 2019Rating 5.0Thank you for all the work you did to make my insurance transition so wasy.
FranResponse from GaryNovember 7, 2019Thanks Fran, you know how to get a hold of us if you need anything
- May 24, 2019Rating 5.0Very professionalResponse from GaryNovember 7, 2019We would like to help with your Auto Insurance as well so you can save more.
- March 16, 2019Rating 5.0I have appreciated your help in getting my insurance transferred to Wisconsin.Response from GaryNovember 7, 2019Good seeing you yesterday David, can't wait to see your new Truck we talked about