Farmers Insurance Agent in New Richmond, WI
Robin Ann SnowAbout Me
As a resident of the area for over 20 years, I'm proud to be your local Farmers® agent in New Richmond, WI. At the Robin Snow Agency, education and availability are at the forefront of our customer service values. We are community-driven, and feel honored to protect our neighbors. I can ensure that this process will be straightforward and personalized to help you select the most comprehensive, cost-effective solution for your needs.
So come see us off the first exit into New Richmond, just East of Westfield Hospital on West 4th Street. We have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options -- whether that's home, life, auto, commercial, and more.
For your convenience, I am available via text messaging at 612-710-5391. Thank you.
Give me a call at (715) 246-0507 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
Willow River Rod & Gun Club
Great family time here with my husband at our local Rod and Gun Club.
Leadership Trust Initiative class 2017 Supported by the New Richmond Community Foundation
So proud to be part of this years class! We worked on community projects and our team is working on a Leaders of Tomorrow program for youth in the Saint Croix County area. Planning it's debut next school year 2018-2019
New Richmond Chamber of Commerce
We have an active Chamber here in New Richmond that offer so many great activities for our community and it's members to get involved in and areas to support and be able to give back to the community.
Somerset Chamber of Commerce
Our mission is to enhance the quality of life for Somerset area businesses and community members through economic development, retention, and prosperity. I am also a Somerset Chamber Board member.
Meals on Wheels
I love to give back! As a busy owner and agent I find the time to deliver a hot meal to our local residents in need. It is easy and fun!
- Horseback Riding
We love to share and hear all about your summer adventures. As an avid camper and boater we look forward to exploring Two Harbors Burlington Bay campground and Copper Falls State Park this summer.
Call me today for more information.
PWS LD-04 10/17
- June 19, 2020Rating 5.0Our agent was very diligent and work with us even when out of state in the process of moving. We are looking forward to continue our business with her!
- June 6, 2020Rating 5.0Great first experience, very informative and quick responses on any questions that were asked.
- May 3, 2020Rating 5.0Great to work with. Fast response time and has great knowledge of the business.
- March 20, 2020Rating 5.0Robin was awesome - so happy she's in the neighborhood.Response from RobinMarch 20, 2020Thank you Julie! I am so happy I was able to help you. Welcome to my agency!
- January 11, 2020Rating 5.0ExcellentResponse from RobinMarch 20, 2020Thank you for the kind review! So happy to have you as one of my insureds!
- October 18, 2019Rating 5.0I had a few dings on my driving record nothing too bad no serious accidents just a couple tickets when are Rob and forwarded me it was half what I was paying right now literally cut it in half by far the best experience I’ve had getting insurance in my adult lifeResponse from RobinMarch 20, 2020Sorry Dana for my delayed response, thank you for the kind words! I was so happy I could help you with your personal insurance. Thank you for being part of my agency!
- October 14, 2019Rating 5.0All our experiences with Robin have been excellent, she is very friendly and considerate to our issues, she doesn't know the answer to our question she immediately searches the answer out.Response from RobinMarch 20, 2020Hi Ken, I am sorry for my delayed response but thank you for your kind words. I appreciate your continued support and business. Thank you!
- August 23, 2019Rating 5.0Robin was great she answered all of our questions and was quick to respond to phone calls and emails. Its was a great change of pace to have an agent who cares and actually responds when you contact them. Hoping to have a long relationship with Robin and Farmers.Response from RobinMarch 20, 2020Thank you Tracey and my apology for my delayed response. I really appreciate your business and hope to continue to help you for years to come! Thank you!
- July 18, 2019Rating 5.0Robin, is very helpful and has made our move and insurance changes seamless & easy.Response from RobinJuly 19, 2019Thank you Kathy! Welcome to WI! I know you will love living here and I look forward to being your Agent!
- June 16, 2019Rating 5.0Robin is awesome! She goes out of her way to provide the best possible customer service and always explains all of my options with no stress or pressure. We are very lucky to have such a great agent in our area. We are Farmers (for life)!Response from RobinJuly 19, 2019Always a pleasure doing business with you and your family Scott! Thank you for the kind words!
- June 9, 2019Rating 5.0Got our household the best deal...Response from RobinJuly 19, 2019Thanks Joel! Super happy you and your wife are now one of my insureds and in my book of business! Always fun talking with you!
- May 3, 2019Rating 5.0Thanks for making things as easy as possible. Loved being able to do most of everything online!Response from RobinMay 3, 2019Thank you Alyssa! It was my pleasure! I am excited for you and your family in the purchase of you new beautiful home. Thank you for choosing my agency.
- March 22, 2019Rating 5.0I really appreciate being able to see different options available and talking about impact, if any. Robin made me feel so comfortable. She started to a conversation to not only get to know each other as agent/client, but also to best fit my needs.
I am very excited to have Robin as a local agent for me and my family.Response from RobinMay 3, 2019Thank you for the kind words! I am excited to have you as new insureds in my agency and I appreciate you choosing my agency for your personal insurance needs! Thank you!
- January 26, 2019Rating 5.0Robin was well informed on the options available from Farmers. She explained the details in an easy to understand way and answered all of my questions. I would recommend Robin to others for insurance needs.
- December 22, 2018Rating 5.0Very pleasant, willing to meet your needs.
- September 12, 2018Rating 5.0Great helpful agent. Very apologetic when computer glitch happened at her office though it was out of her control.
- August 22, 2018Rating 5.0Ms. Robin Snow was very personable and pleasant to talk to. She was very knowledgeable in her line of work and after our conversation answered all my questions thank you
- July 18, 2018Rating 5.0Experience was good. Robin was great, very helpful and patience to explain things to me. Great job! Thank you!
- July 14, 2018Rating 5.0Great experience and competitive premiums! Overall, Robin was jutst great! Would highly recommend to anyone looking
- July 13, 2018Rating 5.0Robin has been wonderful to deal with while switching our auto insurance and getting us setup for home owners insurance as well. She is always quick to reply to any questions we have.