Farmers Insurance Agent in Janesville, WI
As a resident of Milton for over 20 years, I'm proud to serve Rock County and Jefferson County as your local Farmers® agent in Janesville. At my agency, we specialize in home, landlord, renters, and recreational vehicle insurance. We're easily accessible on 26 in Janesville, next to Oak Village Lawn and Garden Center.
Expect the best when you work with the Scott Clark Agency. Our customers are our top priority and we always focus on providing personalized service. We are here to work with you on your schedule and are available after hours by appointment when necessary. Stop by today for a comfortable and educational conversation, where all of your needs are handled by an experienced local team of insurance professionals.
Give me a call at (608) 868-3400 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
Utzig CARSTAR Collision Service
CARSTAR features state-of-the-art unibody and frame repair equipment, expert color matching, towing assistance, vehicle pick-up and delivery, a nationwide warranty for most repairs, and takes pride in offering a clean, inviting environment.
After you've spoken to them, come see me to discuss and review your auto insurance policy.
The following are eligible for Landlord/Rental Property coverage:
- Landlords with multiple properties
- Single, duplexes, triplexes, and quads
- Homes with minimal cosmetic conditions
- Vacation rental homes
- Short term rentals (daily, weekly, monthly)
Beyond your personal property, what if you’re found liable for injuries sustained by visitors in your home as a result of negligence?
Renters insurance covers your personal property, and even covers you from liability claims while you’re renting.
Also, if your rented home ever needs serious repairs, and you’re unable to live there, it also covers the reasonable and necessary increase in living expenses (housing, food, etc.) you may incur.
- March 25, 2019Rating 5.0He made it very easy to drop my other co. He knew the coverage needed and made me at ease to sign up asap.
- March 16, 2019Rating 5.0I absolutely love how nice farmers insurance people find the best quote for me and i have already told people about how professional you people are thank you for your support and service
- September 24, 2018Rating 5.0Working with Richard has been very pleasant through the process of purchasing homeowners insurance for my condo. All my questions were answered in a timely manner and he was very good at explaining everything so I could understand it. Also, just a very friendly guy. Thank you!
- August 1, 2018Rating 5.0Scott and his associates were friendly, knowledgeable and very professional. They provided multiple choices of coverage and took the time to explain the differences and benefits to each.
- July 29, 2018Rating 5.0Scott did a good job for me. I was looking for a lower rate on my home owners insurance, and he found a policy that was very comparable to what I had but saved me some money! He did his job, and was very pleasant person to deal with!!
- June 13, 2018Rating 5.0Both Scott & Richard were very prompt and thorough when helping me with rental insurance. Job well done!
- May 17, 2018Rating 4.0Good experience
- March 30, 2018Rating 5.0He is a great guy and helps you with anything you need