Farmers Insurance Agent in Janesville, WI
Bradley M PerkinsAbout Me
As a resident of Janesville, WI for most of my life, I am proud to be your local Farmers Insurance® Agent for the past 10 years. My goal is to clearly lay out and educate you on all of your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, life, renters, or business insurance. I simply want to give you the confidence that you're protected when it matters most.
Our new home product line allows us to tailor a package that truly fits your needs, no over-paying for coverages you do not want or need.
At the Brad Perkins Agency, you can expect the highest quality service. Look at our review scores on Yelp and Google--we're proud of those scores. Those scores come from listening to our customers, finding the coverage that fits their needs and providing quick timely service when needed. We are truly invested in all of our clients, by listening to your unique needs, we can find the policies and coverages that work best for you. Don't hesitate to reach out today and we can get started together.
Give me a call at (608) 756-3429 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
Farmers® agents provide this service in person or online to help you review your existing coverage, so you can decide how to keep up with your changing insurance needs.
- As your life changes, maybe your policy should too
Changes in your life can add up to changes in insurance needs. A change in marital status, the birth of a child or the purchase of a new home are just a few examples of life events that may create overlaps or gaps in your coverage.
- Review your coverage and possibly save money
Just as you continue to change and grow, Farmers® has been growing for over 85 years. A Farmers® customer can be the first to enjoy access to new benefits (like when we became the first insurance group to offer a discount for alternative-fuel vehicles). Talk to us about a Farmers Friendly Review® - we can provide you with insurance options and discuss any available discounts for which you may qualify so you can select the coverage that best fits your needs.
- How often should you have a Farmers Friendly Review® session?
We recommend a Farmers Friendly Review® at least once a year or whenever you have a qualifying life event change. If you like, I can even set a reminder for us to keep an annual appointment to discuss your changing coverage needs.
Give us a call to set up your Farmers Friendly Review®.
PWS LD-04 10/17
- November 29, 2019Rating 5.0Brad was very helpful thru the entire process
- October 4, 2019Rating 5.0All willing to answer our questions and help get the best policies for us.Response from BradleyOctober 4, 2019Thanks Karl, we appreciate it!
- August 17, 2019Rating 5.0Best ever!Response from BradleyAugust 19, 2019Thanks Nathan, appreciate it!
- April 11, 2019Rating 5.0We had a great experience with Brad. Every part of the policy was clearly laid out and he was able to beat the prices of other insurance agencies while giving us the coverage that we wanted.Response from BradleyApril 11, 2019Thanks Alexis for the nice words, enjoy your new home!
- February 18, 2019Rating 5.0Brad knows what we need (as far as coverage) better than what WE think we need. After explaining the coverage options, he seems to know what plan would work the best for us.Response from BradleyMay 3, 2019Thanks Michael, I try my best and do appreciate the nice comment!
- January 18, 2019Rating 4.0We'll see if rates drop and incentives arise as I've been a customer for over 20 years. My agent Bradley Perkins does a real fine job.Response from BradleyJanuary 18, 2019Hello Scott,
I appreciate the loyalty and the kind words! Let me know about the new app we have called SIGNAL for that additional discount we discussed.
- December 26, 2018Rating 5.0Helpful and friendly,, a smooth transition from my previous insurer.Response from BradleyDecember 27, 2018Thanks Bruce, we try to make it simple.
- September 24, 2018Rating 5.0Very informative and responsive.Response from BradleySeptember 26, 2018Thanks Eric for the nice review, I do appreciate it!
- September 23, 2018Rating 5.0You have been very helpful in getting our new home reviewed and insured.Response from BradleySeptember 26, 2018Thanks Jeanalin, I know we had a little work on this one, but it was my pleasure!
- September 19, 2018Rating 5.0Brad has been amazing to work with so far. He's very personable, knows his stuff, and is so thorough. He truly cares about his customers and wants the best for them.Response from BradleySeptember 26, 2018Thanks so much for the kind review Heather, I appreciate it!
- April 23, 2018Rating 5.0We are moving into the area and need homeowners insurance, with everything done by email and phone I was pleased with the quote and how quickly Brad answered my questions.Response from BradleyApril 24, 2018Thanks Teresa, your review is appreciated!
- April 13, 2018Rating 5.0They did an amazing job at listening to my needs and make sure they met them. Wonderful hospitality and have great prices on insurances. I highly recommend .Response from BradleyApril 13, 2018Thanks Krystal, we appreciate the kind words and strive to do our best!
- March 23, 2018Rating 5.0Brad was very thorough, and knowledgeable. Very helpful in explaining everything to me, and making comparisons with coverage . Looking forward to working with him and Tonya.Response from BradleyApril 24, 2018Thanks so much Cecilia!
- February 22, 2018Rating 5.0Very professional..... prompt with response, willing to go above and beyond to meet my needs....Response from BradleyOctober 17, 2018Thanks Nicole, we appreciate it!
- February 22, 2018Rating 5.0Very pleasedResponse from BradleyOctober 17, 2018Thank you Roberta!