Farmers Insurance Agent in Fort Atkinson, WI
Scott SpoerlAbout Me
As your fully licensed Farmers® Insurance Agent in Fort Atkinson, WI, I can help you meet all of your coverage needs for home, auto, life, business insurance, and more.
I have lived in the Jefferson County area for the past 35 years. During this time, I've always valued staying involved in the local community and building personal relationships that last.
Being a small agency, we pride ourselves in being able to give each of our customers the personalized attention they deserve. When you work with me, expect to become more educated about insurance. We will work together to determine the best coverages to protect both you and your family.
Feel free to stop by the office, we are located on Madison Ave., right across the street from U.S. Cellular.
Give me a call at (920) 297-2020 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
We will protect your car for what it's actually worth with Guaranteed Value coverage. We'll work with you on a fair value for your car up front, and if there's a covered total, we'll pay that amount. Guaranteed.
The Bottom Line is you owe it to yourself to protect the car you love with a company that shares your passion and has the expertise to protect it properly.
Paddy's Paws is a local dog rescue organization that rescues dogs. We are proud to support this organization.
Fort Atkinson Area Chamber of Commerce
The chamber's mission is to promote and maintain a strong business community in the Fort Atkinson area. We are proud to be a member.
Jefferson County Humane Society
"The Humane Society of Jefferson County is a small private non-profit animal shelter in Jefferson, Wisconsin. Our mission is to care for the lost, homeless and abused animals of Jefferson County, help place them in forever homes, and work to inspire kinder and more humane communities."
PWS LD-01 10/17
PWS BLI 9/16
Frequently Asked Questions:
- November 9, 2020Rating 5.0From the first time I meet with Scott he has been professional, informative , and fun to work with. He explained my coverages in detail and made sure I understood how the coverages protected me and my family. I understand insurance premiums fluxuate over time and can be more expensive than other companies. With that said our family will stay with the Scott Spoerl Agency because of the high level of his customer service.
- September 12, 2020Rating 5.0Scott did a great job of walking us thru all aspects of our needs. I would recommend Scott any time.
- August 23, 2020Rating 5.0Had a great experience thanks scott
- August 16, 2020Rating 5.0Scott is the best agent I've ever had the pleasure of working with! He genuinely cares, he's patient, he takes the time to explain things thoroughly and clearly until I completely understand. Every time I speak to him on the phone I learn something. Farmers and myself are very lucky to have someone like Scott. I look forward to working with him for many years!
- April 24, 2020Rating 5.0Scott is awsome to work with and will take the time to actually help. Have a new agent and gained a new friend in the process. Scott will continue to have my business for many years to come.Response from ScottMay 13, 2020Thank you Erick! It was a pleasure to work with you as well. I enjoy taking the time with all my clients to make sure they understand and chose the coverages that fit their needs. I also consider you a friend Erick and look forward to seeing you at some car shows.
- October 24, 2019Rating 5.0Scott was thorough and explained everything to me. I would recommend Scott and Farmer's Insurance to everyone. Best customer service ever.
- October 18, 2019Rating 5.0I started working with Scott when I wanted collector insurance on two of my cars, and he was so helpful with that process, that when it came time to buy and insure a new house, he was my go-to for this too. I had been with my previous insurance agent for 31 years, and did not have bad service from him, so switching was a direct result of Scott's even higher level of service.
- September 23, 2019Rating 5.0Scott took the time to get to know us and what we needed for our family! He’s got us in new policies with better coverage at a great price! Thanks Scott!Response from ScottOctober 15, 2019I really appreciate you and Lynn taking the time to give an awesome review. I enjoyed working with your family to customize better coverage at a better premium. I'm also glad we were able to increase the value of the 51' Buick with Hagerty Collector Car Insurance without increasing the premium. I'm always here for you when you need me.
- August 16, 2019Rating 5.0Super easy to work with and very knowledgeable.
- June 28, 2019Rating 5.0They go above and beyond to make sure your family is taken care of. We really appreciate you working with us to make the transition to farmers a smooth and easy process.
- June 26, 2019Rating 4.0So far so good it’s only been a few days with you guys
- June 15, 2019Rating 5.0I met Scott at a car show in Sept 1018 and called him about insurance shortly after that. I wanted to wait until after after tax time to change everything over. Scott very quickly got me quotes and I was very happy with the savings I was going to get. Fast forward 8 months, I called Scott, ready to change insurance companies. He still had my quotes and the prices hadn't changed. Everything was upfront and explained to me if I had questions. He even found more ways to save me money! Best ever!
- June 2, 2019Rating 5.0Commented to my husband just yesterday about the painless process it has been to change insurance carrier, 100% due to my interactions on the phone with Scott!!
- March 14, 2019Rating 5.0Scott is very thorough with his proposals, he explains every item and makes sure you have options. He was much more interactive then any agent I have worked with before and made the transition from my previous insurer very smooth. I feel my home and vehicles are well covered at a fair rate. Will recommend Scott to family and friends.
- February 16, 2019Rating 5.0Taking the time to personally meet our needs is what made us pick Scott as our agent.
- February 6, 2019Rating 5.0Scott has been informative and helpful in more ways than I can count; from making sure I get the coverage I need and exploring options, to walking me through the sign-up process and getting things in place. He has always been prompt and courteous in his responses to my many inquiries both on the telephone and via email. I look forward to dealing with him for many years to come.
- August 15, 2018Rating 5.0Scott listening to our needs including a few special needs. Came up with coverage that was equal to or better than our current insurance agency could. He was prompt in returning our calls and finding answers to our questions.
- August 10, 2018Rating 5.0Very easy to do business with, all questions answered, friendly agent
- July 1, 2018Rating 5.0Everyone at the Scott Spoerl agency was extremely helpful and made getting home owners insurance nice and easy.
- June 6, 2018Rating 5.0I really loved my experience with Scott and Farmers. No matter the time of day email or text you get a response asap. They contacted us and asked if we could set an appointment. We went in and they broke down everything to make sure we understood all the policies.