Farmers Insurance Agent in Vancouver, WA
Vincent Roger GirolamiGirolami Insurance Agency IncAbout Me
As your local Vancouver, WA Farmers® Insurance Agent, my mission is to develop and maintain a reputation of knowledge, integrity, and loyalty by providing excellent customer service and intelligent solutions to our client’s needs.
Through annual reviews, we ensure your insurance is as flexible as your life requires, making adjustments so your paying for ONLY the insurance you need at the best possible rate.
The Girolami Insurance Agency takes pride in providing these solutions in an informative and understandable manner. We offer home, auto, life, and business insurance. We contribute sizable resources in our community by volunteering to coach Youth Basketball and High School Lacrosse, Volleyball and Wrestling teams.
Don't hesitate to reach out today via phone or by clicking on the "Contact Me" button on the side of the screen!
I serve Mt. Hood, Columbia River, or the Willamette Valley, Vancouver, Camas, Washougal, Battle Ground, Longview, Kelso, and Castle Rock.
Give me a call at (360) 326-8219 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Farmers Financial Solutions*
In today’s world, you want options, flexibility, and some measure of certainty that a secure future is within reach. As your Farmers Insurance and Financial Services agent, I have the experience and professional perspective to help you build a solid financial plan. Call me for an appointment, and let’s talk about how you can reach your goals.
To check background information of this investment professional, visit FINRA BrokerCheck.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
As your local Farmers agent in Vancouver, I can help make you smarter about insurance.
Depending on your state, you may be eligible for certain discounts. See how Farmers can save you money on insurance specific to Washington residents.
The Farmers® High School Sports Partnership is one of the ways Farmers Insurance supports the community, and I'm proud to be an Official Partner of the Washington Interscholastic Activities Association (WIAA). Supporting students and giving back to the local community is part of what being a Farmers agent is all about.
West Columbia Gorge Humane Society
Supporting our local pets!
Taps Growler House - Huge rotating selection of Locally brewed beer
Great Atmosphere and huge rotating selection of Locally brewed beer. We are please to be their insurance carrier, they are a GREAT local support of our Schools.
We are here to help with our extensive knowledge of real life experiences!
- High School Sports sponsorship
- Donating to Schools for Teacher supplies
- High School Wrestling
- November 18, 2019Rating 5.0Vincent was very helpful and eager to get me the best price possible. I would recommend him to anyone.Response from VincentNovember 18, 2019Thank you for the kind review Jason! We are looking forward to doing business with you for years to come!
Thank you again! V
- November 9, 2019Rating 5.0Vince was very knowledgable and answered all my questions. He gave me options I didn't know about but never pressured me about anything. It was not a 'hard sell'.Response from VincentNovember 11, 2019Good Morning Peggy. Welcome to our Agency! Thank you for the kind review. If any other/new questions pop up, call any time! We have 6 Fully licensed insurance professionals in our office that are happy to help find the answers to any insurance questions you may have.
- October 28, 2019Rating 5.0Vincent had a policy to cover our dogs that other places would not, and reasonable too!Response from VincentOctober 28, 2019Thank you for the review John. We can place home and renters polices that most carriers cannot(even if you have been cancelled as a result of your dog), we do not exclude any breed! ALL BREEDS ARE WELCOME! If you dog has a bite history we can provide insurance to satisfy the city, county, or state requirements for that as well.
- October 23, 2019Rating 5.0I had a positive experience with my agent she was fast and friendly and gave a me a great priceResponse from VincentOctober 23, 2019Good Morning Missael, Thank you for the review, we always take time to make sure you are getting all the discounts possible. We have GREAT discounts for Military, Police, Firefigters, Teachers, and much more. Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!
- October 6, 2019Rating 5.0Vince and his team are awesome to work withResponse from VincentOctober 7, 2019Thank you Traci!
We value your comments and your business!
Welcome to Washington!
- September 23, 2019Rating 5.0He went above and beyond to help me and my family. Very professional and very helpful. Thank you so much Mr. Girolami.Response from VincentOctober 11, 2019Thank you Amber. We appreciate your business.
- August 22, 2019Rating 5.0Devon seemed very knowledgeable and friendly. was also helpful with all my needs. I hope this is the beginning of a long standing relationship with your company.Response from VincentAugust 22, 2019Hello Donald, you are correct Devin is very knowledgeable he is also conscientious, thorough and always available to answer any questions. Our agency is committed to making sure you have exactly what you need at the best rate possible. If you know anyone that would appreciate the same level of care please feel free to recommend us! Thank you for the kind review, we are looking forward to caring for you as our client.
- July 12, 2019Rating 5.0Very quick and thorough. I inquired about policy options and in less than 24 hours I was covered.Response from VincentJuly 12, 2019Hello Daniel, thank you for the great review. Our goal is to respond to any questions immediately and at the longest, by the end of business everyday before we go home.
- May 31, 2019Rating 5.0My insurance agent helped me find the best quote and was very helpful!!Response from VincentMay 31, 2019Hello Trevor,
We are very thorough in making sure you are getting every discount possible with the exact coverage you need. We now offer MILITARY, police, firefighters, teachers, nurse, doctor, dentist, engineers, pilots and other great discount, this just another way Girolami Insurance Agency and FARMERS Insurance says Thank you to what we call HEROS! These discounts help us get the best rate possible for our clients. Thank you for the comment and have wonderful weekend.
- May 28, 2019Rating 5.0Vincent was a very knowledgeable agent and was able to explain all my options and make professional recommendations.Response from VincentMay 28, 2019Congratulations on the House Jeffery! Thank you for the pleasant comments. We take pride in making sure people understand their potential risk exposures and providing common sense solutions while being as efficient as possible.
- May 26, 2019Rating 5.0It’s always better than I expect it to be; and certainly better than the stereotype’s surrounding insurance agents! Vince is straight forward, honest, flexible, patient, professional, and really good at what he does!Response from VincentMay 28, 2019Hello Jordan, Always a pleasure to work with you. You and I think a lot alike, we are both very detailed and I enjoy answering the detailed questions. Thank you for the kind comments!
- May 25, 2019Rating 5.0Very patient. Good mood throughout the conversation, and gave all around very good service.Response from VincentMay 28, 2019Hi Kylie, We are happy you had a pleasant experience with Devin, he is a great team member and very knowledgeable, let us know if there is anything else we can do for you! Vince
- May 1, 2019Rating 5.0Easy to get a quote and even got more personal coverage at no extra cost. Priced right and no pestering.Response from VincentMay 1, 2019Thank you for the feedback Patrick, we pride ourselves on not making relentless calls to our potential clients. We believe it makes for a Great relationship between us an our clients. We appreciate your business.
- March 14, 2019Rating 5.0Super informative!!! Very patient with all my questions... Will be doing business with this man again for sureResponse from VincentMarch 15, 2019Hello January, Thank you for the review, Devin is an AWESOME agent, we are here to help with any questions you may have, even if your insurance is not with us. Have a great weekend!
- February 22, 2019Rating 5.0Vincent is a pleasure to work with and has amazing staff. Proud to be a Farmers client.Response from VincentFebruary 22, 2019THANK YOU! We are excited for you in your new adventure! Its always a pleasure seeing you and your parents in our office! You have all been clients we enjoy meeting with and doing reviews for each year!
- January 25, 2019Rating 5.0Excellent service and made it easy to get coverageResponse from VincentJanuary 28, 2019Good Morning Trevor, ThankYOU for the great comment, we take pride in all our services, however; Customer Service is our number one priority. Thank you for allowing us to provide your insurance needs. Have a GREAT Week!
- January 7, 2019Rating 5.0Always a pleasure working with Vince and his team. Great follow through.Response from VincentJanuary 7, 2019Hello John, we are always excited to work with great clients like you! We VERY much appreciate the referrals you send us! THANK YOU!
- December 16, 2018Rating 5.0Very knowledgeable, thorough and kind in a ll interactions. Always a pleasant experience working with Vince!Response from VincentDecember 17, 2018Thank you Stephanie! Our number one priority is Customer Service. Thank you for trusting us with your insurance needs over the years! Have a GREAT Holiday!
- December 1, 2018Rating 1.0Insurance change is nauseating. Switching to a new agent/office is always hard, but new policies can make you dread it all. Vincent has able to take the time to explain all of my new policy changes and what the differences were. His reassurance that all of his staff are licensed and work beside him made it even easier.
- November 1, 2018Rating 5.0So helpful with all processes!! Make it so simple!!Response from VincentNovember 5, 2018Thank you Vanda! We appreciate your business and are always her for you.