Farmers Insurance Agent in Vancouver, WA
Craig SasseAbout Me
I've been here in Clark County since 1994 and have enjoyed every moment. It has proven to be a great place to live and raise a family. I thoroughly enjoy my role as an owner/agent representing Farmers® Insurance. It is a role I take seriously. Insurance can be a confusing and uninteresting topic for many, however it is one that is extremely important to all of us. I believe it is my responsibility to help educate, inform and recommend products that protect you, your family, and your assets from occurrences in life that many people do not think about; or may think will never happen to them. Bad things happen to good people every day and when they do I want to ensure that you, your family and your assets are protected.
My goal is to provide a level of service that exceeds your expectations and to ensure you feel comfortable and at ease when meeting with us in person or speaking with us over the phone.
Give me a call at (360) 326-8189 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
As your local Farmers agent in Vancouver, I can help make you smarter about insurance.
Depending on your state, you may be eligible for certain discounts. See how Farmers can save you money on insurance specific to Washington residents.
- Watching High School lacrosse
PWS BLI 9/16
PWS LD-02 10/17
- September 15, 2019Rating 5.0Craig is very thorough making sure I have the right protection and coverages and making sure I'm not paying for anything I don't need. He is very patient answering all my questions and making sure I understand all the coverages.Response from CraigSeptember 23, 2019Thank you for your positive feedback Laurie.
- September 5, 2019Rating 5.0ExcellentResponse from CraigSeptember 5, 2019Thank you Scott.
- June 14, 2019Rating 5.0We have had superior service from our agent! Could not ask for better.
- December 20, 2018Rating 5.0Craig has the highest integrity in everything he does. He is thorough in his work, and, on the rare occasion he overlooks something, he quickly corrects things that need attention.Response from CraigJanuary 11, 2019Chris, I would like to thank you and Hiedi both for placing your trust in me and thank you for the positive feedback.
- November 28, 2018Rating 5.0Craig was great to work with. He explained everything so we could understand it.Response from CraigNovember 28, 2018Thank you Evan and Nicole. It was a pleasure working with you both and I truly appreciate the positive comments.
- March 20, 2018Rating 5.0Craig did a great job helping me understand my insurance and finding me a better rate than my old insurance company. Give him a raise.Response from CraigMarch 21, 2018Thank you very much Anthony. I always find it very rewarding when I am able to assist.