Farmers Insurance Agent in Tumwater, WA
Richard W Sampson Ins Agy IncAbout Me
As the original Farmers® agency in Tumwater, we help customers like you identify the insurance coverage that best fits their budget and needs. We take the time and work with our clients personally to help make them smarter about insurance. We have the knowledge and experience and will take the time necessary to help you understand your coverage options whether you need auto, home, boat, renters or life insurance.
Give me a call at (360) 943-5742 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English and Spanish
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Farmers Financial Solutions*
In today’s world, you want options, flexibility, and some measure of certainty that a secure future is within reach. As your Farmers Insurance and Financial Services agent, I have the experience and professional perspective to help you build a solid financial plan. Call me for an appointment, and let’s talk about how you can reach your goals.
To check background information of this investment professional, visit FINRA BrokerCheck.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
Russell Chiropractic Center
Russell Chiropractic Center has been serving our Tumwater, Olympia, Lacey, and outlying communities since 1991. Since their inception, growth and experience have helped them develop the ability to meet many of your needs under a single roof, without exposing you to the risks or adverse effects of drugs or surgery. They take great pride in the warm family-like setting that many say is as comfortable as being in their own home. Family members are encouraged to visit along with you to help support your needs and goals, and children are always welcome. 3948 Cleveland Ave SE Tumwater, WA 98501 Phone: (360) 754-7500
Jack's Madrona Autoworks
15 years ago Bret & Cyndi Swearingen had a vision to establish an auto repair shop. After much hard work and sacrifice, their vision was transformed into a reality.
Bret & Cyndi have decided at this time in their lives they want to pursue other interests, however, they didn’t want to see Madrona dissolve.
I have worked at Madrona for the past 13 years and am very honored to be given the opportunity to continue Madrona’s good name.
As of April 1st, 2015 it is now Jack’s Madrona Autoworks.
Sincerely, Jack & Dani Jack’s Madrona Autoworks LLC.
Chiropractic care is an efficacious, safe, and cost-effective approach to a wide-variety of common health care complaints. Your doctor will perform a comprehensive examination and diagnosis of your complaint and create a customized treatment for you. We use a multitude of drug-free treatments to help you achieve your best health possible.
Tumwater Chamber of Commerce
Success in business requires determination, dedication, and being open and responsive to opportunities that you create by being in the right place at the right time. We believe membership in the Tumwater Area Chamber of Commerce is one of those opportunities.
PWS LD-04 10/17
- October 7, 2018Rating 5.0I was researching different insurance companies since the renewal rates for the policies I had with a different company were increasing. I stopped by Richard's office since it was on my way to work, and I had used Farmers about 10 years earlier. Richard and his staff were very helpful and patient in taking the time to answer all my questions, and I had a lot. They were very flexible in working around my schedule to meet with them to finalize the policy . I saved a lot.
- July 25, 2018Rating 5.0Excellent customer services.
- July 19, 2018Rating 5.0Pleasant and very informative. Glad I have my insurance with you now. Jackie
- June 26, 2018Rating 5.0Everyone in the office was very helpful and patient. We got most of our information and help from Amanda Smith and we were happy with the process.
Brad and Cheryl
- April 11, 2018Rating 5.0I starting using Farmers because of Amanda. I work in property management and she came into our office one day and talked to us about Farmers and gave us rates and all of that. She is honestly the best she is so helpful and literally one of the nicest people I have ever met, she is the reason I use Farmers and I recommend Farmers insurance to all of my residents!! The prices are great and comparable to and sometimes better than what we have to offer, and super easy to set up!!
- April 6, 2018Rating 5.0Thank you
- February 14, 2018Rating 5.0Richard recently reviewed our insurance policies and advised on making the right decisions for our family that resulted in lower rates. As a result of that, the billing went through a readjustment that resulted in a higher than anticipated payment. Richard and his staff worked quickly to get things corrected before the bill due date. We appreciate him! Thanks for the great support.
My Hardworking Team
Customer Service Representative