Farmers Insurance Agent in Tacoma, WA
Amanda StohlAbout Me
As your local Farmers® agent in Tacoma, WA, I help customers like you identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs. This process is straightforward and personalized to help make you smarter about insurance. I have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, renters, life, business insurance and more. I can help to make you smarter about insurance.
Give me a call at (360) 217-8490 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Your condo is more than a place you call home. It’s also a major investment filled with possessions you want to protect. Get a quote on condo insurance to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
Whether I’m working with buyers or sellers, I like to building my clients’ confidence with education and resources.
By providing the most up to date Market Data combined with my award-winning real estate experience, my clients know what to expect and are able to make well informed decisions for their specific needs.
Michelle was born in Seattle and graduated from the University of Washington, Foster School of Business, with a focus in Marketing. She also graduated with a Certificate of Study in Sales and an additional Certificate in International Studies in Business while studying in France. She is in the Top 10% of all Keller Williams Brokerage in the United States. Michelle Beckman is a Realtor, Certified Negotiations Expert (CNE) and Certified Agent for Veterans Association.
“In the fast paced PNW Real Estate Market people need a negotiations expert and to be able respond quickly. It’s important to me that my clients feel guided and well cared.”
29187 Colby Ave #212
Everett, WA 98201
Spiral Healing offers a variety of massage and natural healing services. We're happy to have Deanna and her business as clients of the agency.
850 39th Ave SW, Puyallup, WA 98373
A property management company that helps renters find their new homes. They also help you purchase an investment property of your own and rent it out to quality tenants. Call Lorraine (253) 230-3338.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- December 14, 2020Rating 5.0Amanda is great! She is always very responsive and is always looking to help me reduce my payments while keeping my coverage up.
- April 18, 2020Rating 5.0Excellent service and supportResponse from AmandaApril 20, 2020Thank you so much! I'm looking forward to taking care of you for a long time.
- March 16, 2020Rating 5.0Well, this will be fairly short and sweet. I really have to say is that Amanda stole was helpful, informative, knowledgeable, friendly, and efficient at her job. It was a much easier process and I have experience with other companies, and I can tell that she was smiling through the phone and very careful. Best of all she got me a really great rate.
- January 18, 2020Rating 5.0Very responsive to my questions and made the answers clear and understandable. Willing to work with me on figuring out timelines and payments. Also just a nice person.
- January 11, 2020Rating 5.0Fantastic! A true risk consultant that goes above and beyond for her customers!Response from AmandaJanuary 13, 2020Thank you for giving me the opportunity to help you and your family.
- November 21, 2019Rating 5.0Excellent serviceResponse from AmandaNovember 21, 2019Thank you so much! It's my pleasure to be able to take care of you.
- June 26, 2019Rating 5.0Great service.!
- June 12, 2019Rating 5.0Amanda always brings things to me, not just my next bill. Every time asks if anything has changed, or what else she can do for me. Fantastic service, or I wouldn't have stayed with Amanda for the time that I have.Response from AmandaJune 17, 2019It's my pleasure to be able to take care of you. I'm so happy to hear you're pleased with the service.
- April 11, 2019Rating 4.0We had a couple communication challenges but once we got thru that she was great.
- March 22, 2019Rating 5.0Very knowledgeable and attentive!
- March 17, 2019Rating 5.0Thank You for your services!
- December 8, 2018Rating 4.0Enjoyed face to face meetings with Amanda. Refreshing since over the past 18 years only contact with insurance company was done via telephone. Look forward towards building closer relationship in the coming years.
- August 19, 2018Rating 5.0Amanda was wonderful! She respected our time and worked with me throughout the day. Very professional.
- June 14, 2018Rating 5.0Great customer service by both Amanda and Dan.
- June 6, 2018Rating 5.0Amanda has been excellent. She's communicative, thoughtful, and has a good command over the ins and outs of the insurance process. I feel like my policy is in good hands.
- June 1, 2018Rating 5.0Amanda was very helpful and made it a fairly quick and easy process. Being my first insurance policy on my own, she assisted and guided me through everything I needed to know each step of the way.
- May 12, 2018Rating 5.0great experience.
- May 3, 2018Rating 5.0Very helpful!