Farmers Insurance Agent in Spokane Valley, WA
Aggie AguilarAbout Me
As a resident of Washington for over 17 years, I'm proud to serve Spokane Valley as your local Farmers® agent. We are committed to helping you protect what matters to you most --whether that's auto, home, life, commercial and more.
Located conveniently in the heart of the Valley, on East Sprague Ave .next to Ferraro's Italian restaurant, we strive to make ourselves available and accessible. At my agency, we are committed to providing you with the best customer service.
As an Air Force veteran, I continue to use the skills, values, and discipline I learned during my service every day. Just as I am committed to helping fellow veterans in my community, I too am committed to helping my customers find the right insurance policy.
We offer personalized insurance programs, giving clients the best possible information and allowing them to choose the best coverage options to fit their needs. We are dedicated to educating customers like you on insurance, and we will work together to find the coverage that best fits your lifestyle.
Se Habla Español.
Give me a call at (509) 340-3777 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English and Spanish
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
Farmers Policy Perks℠
When you purchase a policy with Farmers, you're not just getting insurance backed by almost a century of experience. Now, you can unlock discounts, save money, and get benefits — with Farmers Policy Perks.
Choose from a variety of perks. Some start the moment you sign up for a policy; others help you save money the longer you're with us. Safe driver perks? We've got those. And added coverage perks? Got them too.
So which perks will you choose? I’m always happy to help with any questions you might have! Call or email any time.
Farmers® agents provide this service in person or online to help you review your existing coverage, so you can decide how to keep up with your changing insurance needs.
- As your life changes, maybe your policy should too
Changes in your life can add up to changes in insurance needs. A change in marital status, the birth of a child or the purchase of a new home are just a few examples of life events that may create overlaps or gaps in your coverage.
- Review your coverage and possibly save money
Just as you continue to change and grow, Farmers® has been growing for over 85 years. A Farmers® customer can be the first to enjoy access to new benefits (like when we became the first insurance group to offer a discount for alternative-fuel vehicles). Talk to us about a Farmers Friendly Review® - we can provide you with insurance options and discuss any available discounts for which you may qualify so you can select the coverage that best fits your needs.
- How often should you have a Farmers Friendly Review® session?
We recommend a Farmers Friendly Review® at least once a year or whenever you have a qualifying life event change. If you like, I can even set a reminder for us to keep an annual appointment to discuss your changing coverage needs.
Give us a call to set up your Farmers Friendly Review®.
Question: What is the purpose of uninsured motorist/under-insured motorist coverage?
Answer: Did you know that 60% of our local market doesn't have insurance? Let's say you get into an automobile accident, and the other party is found at fault, but they do not have insurance. You might be on the hook for pursuing a suit in small claims court, which is a time-consuming process. Uninsured/under-insured motorist coverage would ensure that (in the instance of that accident) you would be covered and compensated. This can also apply to situations of a hit-and-run, or if your vehicle gets damaged by another car in a parking lot but you're not around to see it.
Question: Do you offer personal injury protection?
Answer: Yes! We do offer personal injury protection for your auto insurance policy. Regardless of who is at fault, this protection is the first line of defense against medical bills, including ambulance rides and Physical Therapy.
If you have any questions about auto coverage, including liability coverage and full coverage, we're ready to assist! When it comes to crafting an insurance policy that best fits your needs, our goal is to ensure that you understand your coverage options. We are your local agency, and we have your back! Give us a call today for more information.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- January 14, 2021Rating 5.0Aggie Aguilar has been extremely professional and proactive to make
sure all my insurance needs are met! I have appreciated his good service
and the products Farmers Ins offers! Having protection on my home, auto and
umbrella policies makes me feel secure! Thank you!
Terry Lynn O'Neill
- December 2, 2020Rating 4.0Everyone was very nice and helpful
- October 10, 2020Rating 5.0Aggie was super friendly and professional, he helped me customize a plan and offerd a much better service then our current insurance.Response from AggieOctober 21, 2020Thank you, Brandon and Teresa. Young families like yours are what we specialize in. We like to help and offer customized plans that suit your family's needs. I am looking forward to serving your family for many years.
- July 11, 2020Rating 5.0Tyrees is amazing and the best insurance guy ever. I have recommended him to everyone I know looking for great service.Response from AggieSeptember 16, 2020Thank you
- July 8, 2020Rating 5.0Mr. Aguilar was very nice and patient when I would talk to him. He also provided me with different quotes and had good suggestions. I like it that he wasn't pushy but let me know he was there.Response from AggieJuly 9, 2020Thank you for the kind words Constance. We are always here to help with any questions.
- June 14, 2020Rating 5.0Tyrees what really helpful and great to work with.Response from AggieJune 26, 2020Thank you Kevin Tyrees and I Pride ourselves on helping our clients understand what coverages are right for them. By just having a simple conversation.
- June 12, 2020Rating 5.0Very thorough very good experienceResponse from AggieJune 12, 2020Thank you Mark. We are here to serve and protect what is important to you.
- December 23, 2019Rating 5.0Our experience with Aggie and Toni Lynn was awesome. Most informative and helpfull agents weve ever had so far. Were very happy to be back with Farmers Ins. The last Broker we had would never return our phone calls and constantly had our policies all messed up. Amy and I just wished we would have switched brokers and Ins. companies a few years ago. We are very happy to have been able to get Aggie and Toni Lynn as our Ins brokers, we look forward to having them and Farmers for years to come......Response from AggieDecember 26, 2019Thank you Amy and Bud 😀.Toni-Lynn and I Loved Helping you out. We strive to understand your needs and develop solution for each family. We are blessed to have clients like you. Thank you again.
- September 26, 2019Rating 5.0I came in to comparison shop for home insurance rates. Toni- Lynn Backen, the agent who assisted me was friendly, efficient and informative. After reviewing the information provided I signed with Farmer's Insurance as a new customer. Great service!!Response from AggieSeptember 27, 2019Thank you Bonnie. it was a pleasure to take care of your home.
- March 16, 2019Rating 5.0Aggie always returns my calls. Answers my questions, and finds a solution.Response from AggieMarch 18, 2019Thank Thomas and Penny, in our office we pride Ourselves in customer service.
- March 13, 2019Rating 5.0ToniLynn provided the most excellent service! She was extremely thorough and detailed in answering all my questions, she was prompt in her answers and she found just the right fit for my family's protection. Thank you ToniLynn, you are a gem!Response from AggieMarch 14, 2019Tami, you and your family are so worth it!
- February 27, 2019Rating 5.0Good public relations. Wonderful serviceResponse from AggieFebruary 27, 2019Thank you Julius, I am thankful for your business. I look forward to serving you for many years.
- August 6, 2018Rating 4.0Aggie, has been so helpful and patient with me and my circumstances. He helped me find the right plans without pressuring me.Response from AggieFebruary 27, 2019Thank you so much. It was very simple working with you too. I am fortunate to help you and your family.
- June 13, 2018Rating 5.0From start to finish, Aggie made the sign up experience go incredibly smooth. He even gave me advice on how to best navigate the website. A very good experience all around. I will be directing anyone looking for insurance to Aggie.Response from AggieSeptember 16, 2020Thank you Dan
- June 5, 2018Rating 5.0Fast, easy and painless. Was provided with lots of information all questions were answered, and great customer service ! ThanksResponse from AggieJuly 9, 2020Thank you for the great review 5 star
- May 25, 2018Rating 5.0Always able to answer my questions and my phone calls as well. I am happy I switched companies.Response from AggieJuly 9, 2020Thank you