Farmers Insurance Agent in Spanaway, WA
Eva MillerAbout Me
Having lived in the Spanaway area for over 20 years now, I am proud to serve our community as your local Farmers® agent. With over 5 years of insurance industry experience, I have the knowledge to help you understand your coverage options - whether you're looking for auto, home, life, commercial insurance, or more!
At my agency, we're proud to say that we've been in Spanaway for over 50 years! During that time, we have been consistent about providing personal service to all of our clients. We don't believe in the "one size fits all" approach to insurance - we understand that insurance should be personal to each individual family and your situation. Providing stellar service to all of my clients is my passion!
Stop by and see me sometime! I'm located right on Pacific Ave, near the junction of Pacific Ave and Cross-Base Highway. I'd love to sit down with you to discuss your insurance needs today.
Give me a call at (253) 537-1184 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
Fence Consultants of Washington - Serving the community for 33 years!
We've got all your needs covered: from residential remodels, to commercial damage repairs and everything in between. Don't hesitate to ask us a question or inquire as to why a certain process has to take place. All of our staff are friendly and knowledgeable because we know what it's like to be in your shoes. We want you to know just how special you and your project are to us, so we do our very best to ensure that you and your needs always come first. We offer a complimentary estimate where we'll come out to you!
PWS LD-01 10/17
Frequently Asked Questions:
- July 11, 2020Rating 5.0Fast
- June 5, 2020Rating 4.0Are very helpful and nice. Was able to get what I needed quickly.
- March 26, 2020Rating 5.0Eva Miller has been great when I have any questions or if I am making changes to my policies.
- December 21, 2019Rating 5.0Eva is a friendly and professional person, love her, very pleased with her services!! #1
- September 26, 2019Rating 5.0Eva is the first insurance agent in the state of WA who has treated us with this level of care & personal attention. I feel like I'm stopping by my sister's for a visit every time I come to her office, except somehow she gets more work accomplished while I'm there than I do in an entire day. She's profoundly thorough, exceptionally hard working, and good at what she does - because she cares. She gives 110% to meet our insurance needs: for our small business, our home, and for our auto policies.
- August 23, 2019Rating 5.0I think Eva Miller was very nice. I had a lot for her to process with Home and Autos. She walked me through the process and we got everything accomplished that I requested to be done, and she even managed to get me some discounts on top of it. So, Eva is alright with me.
- July 19, 2019Rating 5.0Professional, efficient, and charming!! What else do I need?
- July 3, 2019Rating 5.0It was good.
- February 14, 2019Rating 5.0Always a pleasure to work with Eva. She is friendly and know how to answer all our questions.
- January 9, 2019Rating 4.0I talked with Emelie and she was a delight. The only reason that i rate a 4 instead of a 5 is due to the crazy computer system that she had to work with.
- October 7, 2018Rating 5.0Thank,s for helping us out.
- August 20, 2018Rating 4.0Very friendly and was able to answer the questions we had.