Farmers Insurance Agent in Silverdale, WA
Shane Norman McGrawAbout Me
As your local Farmers® agent in Silverdale, WA, our office aims to meet ALL of your needs. We hope to make a long lasting relationship that allows us to continue to assist you in making GREAT Insurance decisions for your family. It is important to us to understand your family's story and needs before offering any solutions. We have the knowledge and resources to provide EXPERT solutions to your ever-changing Insurance needs.
Give me a call at (360) 692-6880 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
As your local Farmers agent in Silverdale, I can help make you smarter about insurance.
Depending on your state, you may be eligible for certain discounts. See how Farmers can save you money on insurance specific to Washington residents.
- Church Community
- Volunteering at my children's school
- Home restoration
- Cross Fit
- Bicycling (for the STP)
Pet insurance coverage offered and administered by Pets Best Insurance Services, LLC is underwritten by Independence American Insurance Company, a Delaware insurance company.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- September 5, 2020Rating 5.0I appreciate it being able to set up an appointment with Ken. It's often hard to get a hold of me by phone, and it was the best use of my time, when we were both prepared.
- June 8, 2020Rating 5.0My agent, Amy Lugo, was very professional, knowledgeable and friendly.
- June 1, 2020Rating 5.0Very easy and helpful.
- February 24, 2020Rating 5.0Great service
- February 13, 2020Rating 5.0Was very courteous and patient.
- December 7, 2019Rating 5.0During my annual review the agent was able to significantly lower my rates. The meeting started promptly and we finished quickly. Overall very pleased.
- June 22, 2019Rating 5.0Our experience at the Farmers review was excellent.Response from ShaneJune 26, 2019Ronald,
Thank you so much for offering your experience. Amber had a good time with you and Joan! It is very important to our agency that we ALWAYS look for ways to help our clients. I see that we were able to offer some changes and solutions that better fit your families needs... Thank you for continuing your trust in us.
- June 15, 2019Rating 5.0Shane, congrats on your staff! I have had the pleasure of meeting Cristen, Jordan, Amber and Amy. I am very pleased with their knowledge and customer service. From the front desk to the agents, I feel the above folks deserve a bushel of kudos. Cristen and Jordan are very skilled at their jobs. When my husband and I transferred to Maggie Brewton-Hight, I was thrilled. When Kathy took over I was less than impressed. I'm VERY impressed with your office staff and feel well cared for! Many thanks!!!Response from ShaneJune 26, 2019Dawn,
Thank you for the wonderful words of encouragement. We love the team that we have put together, and they truly honor our clients. Jordan and Cristen really enjoyed getting to know your story, and Cristen will NEVER forget to drink Water again....We are looking forward to our future with you!
- June 10, 2019Rating 4.0Very professional, friendly and helpfulResponse from ShaneJune 26, 2019Robert, It was an honor to get to know you, if we can ever help in any way, please let us know...We are here for you.