Farmers Insurance Agent in Sedro Woolley, WA
Dani HoskinsonHoskinson Insurance Agency IncAbout Me
My goal is to make sure you are protected. I do this by educating my clients and helping them understand the way insurance works. My agency here in Sedro Woolley has been in the same location since 1975. My husband Spike and I purchased this agency in 2015. We are a family owned and operated business, and we understand how important family is. Whether you are like me, running a business, or have teen drivers, we've got coverage to fit your every need.
Our office specializes in commercial, life, auto, home and almost any other toy you can come up with. Golf cart, yes we can cover that too. Call us or come by. We always have coffee and smiles on hand.
Give me a call at (360) 855-0661 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Farmers Financial Solutions*
In today’s world, you want options, flexibility, and some measure of certainty that a secure future is within reach. As your Farmers Insurance and Financial Services agent, I have the experience and professional perspective to help you build a solid financial plan. Call me for an appointment, and let’s talk about how you can reach your goals.
To check background information of this investment professional, visit FINRA BrokerCheck.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
As your local Farmers agent in Sedro Woolley, I can help make you smarter about insurance.
Depending on your state, you may be eligible for certain discounts. See how Farmers can save you money on insurance specific to Washington residents.
Sedro Woolley Chamber of Commerce
The Sedro Woolley Chamber of Commerce is near and dear to my heart. I am not only a member of good standing but also a board member. Since my business is in Sedro Woolley most of my volunteer time goes to making the town a better place and I am able to do that through the support of the Sedro Woolley Chamber of Commerce.
Skagit Valley Tulip Festival
Bringing beauty to Skagit Valley with the amazing Tulip. The Tulip Festival brings more than one million people a year to visit us here in the Skagit Valley.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- October 11, 2020Rating 5.0Dani has been amazing! I know that she is always looking out for my family when it comes to the best policy and anytime I have called her she was quick to answer!
- September 11, 2020Rating 5.0Spike and Dani are wonderful! Not only did they take the time to go over everything about the process, they took the time to help us better understand each segment that the contract/quote covered. They were quick in getting us covered. The house was left to me by mother, upon her death, via a Death Deed. We have never been home owners before. They both made us feel good about our decision to choose Farmers. They are a real asset to your company.
- January 25, 2020Rating 5.0Very helpful, and professional!
- October 4, 2019Rating 5.0Everything was greatResponse from DaniNovember 25, 2019Thank you Allison. You are such a delight to work with as well!
- August 22, 2019Rating 5.0Dani is very knowledgeable , courteous, and helpful. She is always available to explain and answer questions.
- July 21, 2019Rating 5.0Dani Is absolutely great to work with
- May 9, 2019Rating 5.0Dani is the best ever! I’m her favorite client.
- December 20, 2018Rating 5.0Dani has been so wonderful to work with. Dani ensured that my policy and questions were quickly addressed even while out of the office for her husbands medical procedure. Dani is dedicated and passionate. I appreciate all you do, Dani!Response from DaniFebruary 7, 2019Hi Michelle. Thank you so much for the kind words. I am so delighted to be taking care of your insurance needs!