Farmers Insurance Agent in Seattle, WA
Dennis H Dye Ins Agency IncDENNIS H DYE INSURANCE AGENCY INCAbout Me
As your local Farmers® agent in West Seattle, WA and surrounding areas for over 45 years, I help customers like you identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs. This process is straight forward and personalized to help make you smarter about insurance. I have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, renters, business insurance and more.
Give me a call at (206) 937-8850 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
Subject to restrictions.
Volunteer for the Puget Sound Honor Flight network - honoring our Veterans!
Puget Sound Honor Flight is a non-profit organization created solely to honor America's Veterans for all their sacrifices. Western Washington's hub, Puget Sounds Honor flight, was established in March of 2013 with one goal: to recognize the local veteran population living in Western Washington. Their mission is to transport our heroes on "One Last Mission" - a trip to Washington, D.C. to visit and reflect at the memorials built in their honor. The trip is free to the veteran, and made possible solely through individual donations and corporate support.
- Volunteering at Red Cross
PWS LD-01 10/17
- November 8, 2019Rating 5.0Every time I call I get an answer and such fast amazing service ! I couldn’t ask for a better agent !
- September 30, 2019Rating 5.0Fine
- July 31, 2019Rating 5.0Dennis,
My daughter is moving out of town to attend college. I wanted to insure her personal property while renting a home there. Jacqueline answered my call and made the process very simple and straightforward. I was able to complete the documentation on line. Within a half hour the policy was in place. Jackie was very helpful and quite knowledgable.
Thanks for your your help,
AlanResponse from DennisJuly 31, 2019Hi Alan, thank you so much for the positive feedback. We appreciate it and are happy to help any time.
- May 25, 2019Rating 5.0Been a customer for years, they are the best!Response from DennisJuly 31, 2019Thank you very much, Jared! Happy to help!
- May 13, 2019Rating 5.0Jackie is great! Very knowledgable and helpfulResponse from DennisJuly 31, 2019Paul, thanks for trusting us with all of your insurance needs. We appreciate it!
- May 12, 2019Rating 5.0The agent that helped me was very kind and informative. She is a true professional. And a real asset.Response from DennisJuly 31, 2019Todd, thank you! I'm happy to hear it was a positive experience.
- April 11, 2019Rating 5.0Dennis has never failed to provide the best information about necessary, and more importantly, unnecessary coverage. He and Jackie are a phenomonal team with Jackie at the front line of customer service. She has never failed to go far above and beyond to make sure my insurance needs are up-to-date and provide the best coverage value available.Response from DennisJuly 31, 2019Greg, we appreciate being your insurance agent and look forward to many more years together!
- March 25, 2019Rating 4.0We have very professional relationship with the Dennis Dye office. This relationship allows us to get answers to questions and concerns quickly. I feel Jackie knows us well enough , as we have been clients for many years, to sort thru our insurance needs both in coverage and cost of premiums.Response from DennisJuly 31, 2019Thank you very much! We are always happy to connect with you and help in any way possible.
- February 24, 2019Rating 5.0Helpful as alwaysResponse from DennisJuly 31, 2019Thanks Drew, we appreciate the compliment and always look forward to working with you.
- February 8, 2019Rating 5.0Jackie is rock solid and ALWAYS takes great care of all my insurance needs. I totally depend on her and gladly give her a 100% rating and recommend her without reservation.Response from DennisJuly 31, 2019Hi Steve, you know as well as I do that a referral is the best form of a compliment. We are always happy to help and appreciate you as a client!
- December 30, 2018Rating 5.0Five starResponse from DennisFebruary 6, 2019Thank you, John! We appreciate the positive feedback and strive to continue the personalized service.
- October 7, 2018Rating 5.0Jacqueline was very helpful navigating for me the byzantine labyrinth of the technicalities in the home and auto insurance comparisons. I really appreciated it.Response from DennisFebruary 6, 2019Thank you, Don! We truly care about our clients and like to hear we helped simplify the process.
- August 19, 2018Rating 5.0Jackie at Farmers is a total pro. It means a lot to me to have an agent who works with me one-on-one and always returns phone calls promptly. She's one reason that I now do all of my business with one insurer.Response from DennisFebruary 6, 2019What a compliment!! Thanks, Bill! Always happy to help.
- July 27, 2018Rating 5.0Jackie was extremely helpful and informative. She took the time to explain everything and saved us quite a bit of money! Thank you, Jackie.Response from DennisFebruary 6, 2019Thank you for the kind words. Two of our favorite things - helping keep clients informed AND saving them money!
- July 15, 2018Rating 4.0It was great!Response from DennisFebruary 6, 2019Thanks Karen, so happy we were able to connect and catch up.
- June 24, 2018Rating 5.0The best at explaining exactly what your getting for your money!Response from DennisFebruary 6, 2019Joe, thanks for the vote of confidence. Happy to have you back.
- June 21, 2018Rating 5.0Very nice people.Response from DennisFebruary 6, 2019I am so glad we were able to help. If you find yourself on the mainland stop by.