Skip to content
Return to nav
Information Icon
Switch your auto insurance to Farmers®
Want to save on your auto insurance? Contact me to explore coverage options and available discounts or get a quote
Chris Elliott
4.9 out of 5
Rating 4.9
(94 Reviews)

Farmers Business Insurance Agent in Seattle, WA

Chris Elliott

4.9 out of 5
Rating 4.9
(94 Reviews)
9:00 AM - 6:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PMClosed Today Closed Today

About Me

Our team specializes in insuring businesses such as restaurants, apartments, condo HOA's, and buildings. For a quote, please call (206-838-7000), email (CELLIOTT@FARMERSAGENT.COM) or text (206-838-7000).


Chris Elliott
Chris Elliott Ins Agency LLC

States Licensed In

Contact info
Location info
Location Icon
1200 Westlake Ave N
Ste 502
Seattle, WA 98109
Office hours
Day of the WeekHours
Monday9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Tuesday9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Wednesday9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Thursday9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Friday9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Closed on New Years Day, MLK Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas

Business Insurance agent in Seattle, WA

As an experienced Farmers® Insurance agency, our team helps businesses across Washington make the most of their insurance dollar. That means carrying coverage that is needed while not paying more for coverage that is not. And to offer the lowest possible premium, we take the time to ensure policies are properly structured and all applicable discounts are applied.

Our office is conveniently located minutes from I-5 and SR-99 in the South Lake Union neighborhood of Seattle, but we are also happy to help over the phone (206-838-7000), email (CELLIOTT@FARMERSAGENT.COM), or text (206-838-7000).

We are proud to have earned a reputation for being friendly, helpful, responsive, thorough, and knowledgeable. To see what our customers are saying about us, please look us up on Yelp, Google, Facebook, or our Farmers main page.

Business insurance coverage types


PropertyArrow Icon


LiabilityArrow Icon


AutoArrow Icon


UmbrellaArrow Icon


LifeArrow Icon

Local business owners ask me about

Seattle Property Insurance

Commercial Property Insurance

Protect your business with Farmers coverage for your building, equipment, inventory and operating income. Let’s have a conversation about it today.
Seattle Liability Insurance

Business Liability Insurance

You might face legal action from customer injuries, data breaches, product defects and more. Liability insurance can help you protect your business.
Seattle Commercial Car Insurance

Commercial Car Insurance

Your business might face risks like auto accidents, uninsured motorists and fuel spills. Let’s discuss how Farmers can help you protect your assets.

Industries in which I specialize

Seattle Apartment Insurance

Apartment Owner Insurance

Apartment owners are vulnerable to risks like weather, tenant injury, vandalism and theft. I can help as you choose the coverage you want.
Seattle Real Estate Insurance

Commercial Real Estate Insurance

Real estate comes with risks like property damage, liability and loss of rents. Let’s discuss how Farmers coverage can help as you protect your investment.
Seattle HOA Insurance

Homeowners Association (HOA) Insurance

Homeowners associations are concerned about visitor safety, property damage and managing funds. You can help protect your HOA with Farmers coverage.
Seattle Restaurant Insurance

Restaurant Insurance

Restaurants are vulnerable to risks like fire, theft and injury to workers. Let’s discuss Farmers coverage options so you can decide what you want.
Seattle Retail Store Insurance

Retail Store Liability Insurance

How would inventory loss, robbery or structural damage affect your store? Let’s talk about ways Farmers can help you protect your business.

Industries I serve

For owners of small apartment buildings, large apartment complexes and everything in between.

For owners of shops that specialize in collision repair, oil changes, transmission repair and more.

For those who own office buildings, retail shopping centers, industrial parks, warehouses and self-storage facilities.

For independent contractors such as plumbers, electricians, landscapers and painters.

For governing bodies that manage the common areas and other aspects of a homeowners association. 

For companies that manufacture products of virtually any type.

For the offices of independent professionals such as doctors, lawyers and consultants.

For owners of quick service, casual and fine dining restaurants.

For owners of food trucks.

For those who own shops such as salons, dry cleaners, boutiques and convenience stores.

For businesses that provide wholesale goods and services to retail industries.

Looking for auto, home, and other insurance options?

Visit my main location site