Farmers Insurance Agent in Seattle, WA
Chris Elliott Insurance Agency LLCAbout Me
As an experienced Farmers® Insurance agency, our team helps customers across Washington make the most of their insurance dollar. That means carrying coverage that is needed while not paying more for coverage that is not. And to offer the lowest possible premium, we take the time to ensure policies are properly structured and all applicable discounts are applied.
Our office is conveniently located minutes from I-5 and SR-99 in the South Lake Union neighborhood of Seattle, but we are also happy to help over phone (206-838-7000), email (email@example.com) or text (206-838-7000). As a one stop shop, we offer auto, home, condo, renters, earthquake, flood, life, boat, motorcycle, business, commercial insurance and more.
We are proud to have earned a reputation for being friendly, helpful, responsive, thorough and knowledgeable. To see what our customers are saying about us, please look us up on Yelp, Google or Facebook.
Give me a call at (206) 838-7000 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Farmers Financial Solutions*
In today’s world, you want options, flexibility, and some measure of certainty that a secure future is within reach. As your Farmers Insurance and Financial Services agent, I have the experience and professional perspective to help you build a solid financial plan. Call me for an appointment, and let’s talk about how you can reach your goals.
To check background information of this investment professional, visit FINRA BrokerCheck.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
• Alerts on changes or deficiencies.
• Assortment of insurance products.
• Accountability if expectations are not met.
• Alleviation from multiple insurance contacts.
• Advocacy in claims or underwriting situations.
• Analysis to seek out discounts and coverage gaps.
• Advice on properly insuring while not paying for unnecessary coverage.
PWS LD-01 10/17
- April 10, 2019Rating 5.0Everything has been great so far!Response from ChrisApril 10, 2019So glad to hear that Joel, welcome to our agency!
- April 6, 2019Rating 5.0Our experience with Marlana has been excellent. She is wonderful to work with and provided excellent service.Response from ChrisApril 8, 2019Thank you for your review Jenna! Marlana consistently goes the extra mile for our customers, and she will be pleased to hear that her endeavors are appreciated.
- April 3, 2019Rating 5.0Great experience! Most everything handled over the phone with ease.Response from ChrisApril 3, 2019Many thanks for your feedback John! We understand our customers are busy, so we do our best to streamline the process.
- April 2, 2019Rating 5.0Chris answered all my questions and helped me out with what I needed. He is amazingResponse from ChrisApril 2, 2019Your kind words are greatly appreciated Magdalena! It's great to have you back with Farmers and our agency.
- March 29, 2019Rating 5.0Jed was extremely helpful, friendly and easy to contact.Response from ChrisMarch 29, 2019Thank you for your input Scott! I know Jed takes customer service seriously, and it is nice to know that his efforts are recognized.
- March 22, 2019Rating 5.0Chris and his team are very responsive and helpful every time I need assistance. We use them for all our insurance needs and are very satisfied with their rates and customer service.Response from ChrisMarch 23, 2019I am forever grateful for your feedback and patronage Christian! It has been a pleasure working with you and your family for the past 12 years.
- February 19, 2019Rating 5.0Marlana was a big help through the entire process of searching for homeowner's and auto insurance. It took me about 6 weeks to make a decision but she never wavered and always replied in a timely fashion with an answer to my question.Response from ChrisFebruary 23, 2019Thank you for your wonderful review Jeffrey! We understand that choosing an insurance policy is a big decision that can take time, and we are more than happy to work with customers throughout the process.
- February 10, 2019Rating 5.0Chris helped us navigate adding our two new teenage drivers our policy, which turned out to be less expensive than we thought!Response from ChrisFebruary 10, 2019Your review is much appreciated! We are always on the lookout for ways to lower premiums, and I am glad that I was able help. We hope to work with you, and your family, for many years to come.
- February 8, 2019Rating 5.0Marlana and Pam have both been very helpful in giving me the information and advice I needed to make informed decisions.Response from ChrisFebruary 10, 2019I am happy to hear of your positive experience with Pam and Marlana! I agree that they are both deserving of praise. We appreciate your business and the confidence you have placed in us over the past five years.
- January 26, 2019Rating 5.0I feel that Chris always has my best interest in mind. He he and his team has quick responses and they are also very knowledgeable. Highly recommended!Response from ChrisJanuary 30, 2019Thank you for your kind words! Customer service is of paramount importance, and I am glad to hear that our efforts are recognized. It has been a pleasure working with you.