Farmers Insurance Agent in Seatac, WA
Mark Allan NunleyNunley Agency LLCAbout Me
As a Washington resident for almost 30 years, I'm proud to serve Seatac, WA and the Greater Seattle area as your local Farmers® agent. I am happy to serve the needs of our clients by providing auto insurance, home insurance, life insurance, and specialty insurance options. Let’s start a friendly and informative conversation today about protecting what matters most.
At the Nunley Agency, our primary focus is education. Our goal is to ensure that you walk away with a detailed understanding of the details and numbers of your insurance policy, and we will tailor it to your unique needs. We look forward to building a lasting bond with you!
Before becoming a Farmers agent, I spent 30 years in retail management. I have learned that the key to success is the way in which you treat people. We want you to know that we are here for you! We will always work hard to accommodate your needs and make sure you are well taken care of.
Our agency has the expertise to help you better understand your coverage options. Feel free to stop by our office, which is conveniently located at Angle Lake on International Blvd.
Give me a call at (425) 282-5198 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Farmers Financial Solutions*
In today’s world, you want options, flexibility, and some measure of certainty that a secure future is within reach. As your Farmers Insurance and Financial Services agent, I have the experience and professional perspective to help you build a solid financial plan. Call me for an appointment, and let’s talk about how you can reach your goals.
To check background information of this investment professional, visit FINRA BrokerCheck.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
Give us a call to find out how we can help your business. Making sure your business has the proper coverage is our #1 goal.
Harness the combined power of West Seattle Natural Energy and West Seattle Electric
In 2017, West Seattle Natural Energy and West Seattle Electric, two local businesses owned and operated by the Hughes family, officially merged to become West Seattle Electric and Solar. Founders Keith and Lin Hughes, both proud veterans, co-owner and operate the business along with their children Amy and Ryan. As the only veteran-owned solar company in the Puget Sound area, we are proud to offer a 10% discount off of the labor on both solar and electrical jobs to all veterans every day!
Subject to restrictions.
PWS LD-04 10/17
Frequently Asked Questions:
- January 20, 2021Rating 5.0Does a great job at keeping us informed and advising us on the best coverage for our family. If you are looking for someone that will keep you informed I would suggest Mark for your insurance needs.
- September 4, 2020Rating 5.0Thanks for making everything such a breeze!!
- August 7, 2020Rating 5.0Excellent customer service!
- January 21, 2020Rating 5.0Mark Nunley and I had a very nice chat and he showed me the coverage options that were available to my family and explained everything so that I could understand what the various features of the policies were. He was very responsive to my needs, and made the entire process painless.
While I have thanked Mark in person, please let him know that he has done a superb job in quickly setting up our new insurance. I will certainly be recommending his agency to all of my friends.Response from MarkAugust 11, 2020thank you for trusting my agency with your insurance needs
- December 29, 2019Rating 5.0So far so good.Seems like an understanding person!
- November 25, 2019Rating 5.0Mark is excellent. We really appreciated the thoughtfulness and time he took to help us choose and explain the best plans for us (home, car, and liability). We highly recommend Mark!
- May 2, 2019Rating 5.0Mark was clear, informative, and made sure I understood every part of the process, while being open to questions and looking out for my well being. Highly recommend!Response from MarkJuly 8, 2019Kyra,
It was a pleasure working with you.
- October 10, 2018Rating 5.0Great service and expedited which was really needed.Response from MarkJuly 8, 2019Thank you
- October 10, 2018Rating 5.0Quick effecient service that was needed and appreciatedResponse from MarkJuly 8, 2019thank you and it was a pleasure working with you
- October 2, 2018Rating 5.0Mark is very helpful. Always finds ways for me to save.
- April 16, 2018Rating 5.0After several discussions by phone we agreed to meet and review all of our policies. Mark gave us several options as well as providing us with explanations and advice. The entire time we worked together it was clear that Mark working in our best interests. I was impressed with Mark's personal and professional demeanor.Response from MarkApril 16, 2018Gordon, It was a pleasure to work with you and your wife.
- March 12, 2018Rating 5.0Mark anticipated my needs and respected my limited time, handling my questions proactively, generating multiple coverage scenarios. Skilled and professional, working with him is greatly appreciated.Response from MarkMarch 12, 2018Thank you Michael
I am glad that was able to help you with your insurance needs.