Farmers Insurance Agent in Richland, WA
Larry V RindlisbacherAbout Me
Having lived in Washington for over 34 years, I am proud to serve Richland and the surrounding area as your local Farmers Insurance® agent. Whether it's online, over the phone, or in person, contact me to start a conversation about home, auto, renters, or life insurance.
I bring a customer-service focus to my agency, and my main focus is to ensure that all my clients are taken care of. I'm all about being flexible for my clients. Rather than handing you a cookie-cutter insurance policy, I'd much rather take the time to get to know your situation to understand what insurance you need and why you need it.
When I'm not in the office, I enjoy spending quality time with my wife and our three children. We really appreciate being able to make the most of the natural beauty that Washington has to offer. We love golfing, attending concerts, routing for the Seattle Mariners, and boating on Columbia and Snake rivers! If you happen to be shopping for boat insurance, come to someone who knows firsthand what that experience can be like!
Feel free to reach out! We never leave the office without returning a call!
Give me a call at (509) 943-3122 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
PWS LD-03 10/17
The following are eligible for Landlord / Rental Property coverage:
Landlords with multiple properties
Single, duplexes, triplexes, and quads
Homes with minimal cosmetic conditions
Vacation rental homes
Short term rentals (daily, weekly, monthly)
Frequently Asked Questions:
- August 12, 2020Rating 5.0Always a great experience.Response from LarryAugust 20, 2020Thank you Brian!
- June 5, 2020Rating 5.0Always going the extra mile to find and explain ways of saving money without affecting safety.Response from LarryJune 5, 2020Thank you so much for your review
- May 14, 2020Rating 5.0Wonderful service 👏Response from LarryMay 14, 2020Thank you Richard for your business!
- April 9, 2020Rating 5.0Larry has been amazing and very helpful.
- March 19, 2020Rating 5.0ExecellentResponse from LarryMarch 19, 2020Thank you Dorval for your business over the years!
- March 15, 2020Rating 5.0Very professional, and helped with every need and gave me all the information and different scenarios for what I was asking and looking for. I would definitely recommend LarryResponse from LarryMarch 15, 2020Thank you Ben! That was very kind of you.
- March 7, 2020Rating 5.0Curtesy, friendly, detailed, honesty, reasonable...Response from LarryMarch 7, 2020Thank you very much Hong!
- February 13, 2020Rating 5.0Larry have been our agent for decades. We are very happy with his service.Response from LarryFebruary 13, 2020Thank you Johnnie! I really appreciate your business.
- January 22, 2020Rating 5.0Larry was awesome in helping me get the policy I needed!Response from LarryJanuary 22, 2020Thank You Greg! I really appreciate it!
- December 18, 2019Rating 5.0Been with Larry for a quarter of a century now. Would never change, even for a little cheaper price. He has guided us through your insurance needs in the finest manner.Response from LarryDecember 19, 2019Thank you Lee so much for your very kind words! I really appreciate it. Thank you for your business over all of these years!
- November 10, 2019Rating 5.0GreatResponse from LarryNovember 10, 2019Thank You!
- November 6, 2019Rating 5.0Larry takes the time to explain things, sometimes over and over, until I can understand and make a decision that is right for me. He is very patient and responsive - even on weekends.Response from LarryNovember 6, 2019Thak You Sue! I really appreciate your business all of these years. Thank You!
- October 27, 2019Rating 5.0Explained the function, pros, and cons of each insurance very clearly. Was very friendly and professional.Response from LarryOctober 27, 2019Thank you Alyssa! I look forward to working with you in the future. Thank you for your business!
- October 23, 2019Rating 5.0I've been Larry's client for over 30 years. Larry is a wonderful person and is always so willing to help.
JudyResponse from LarryOctober 24, 2019Thank you Judy! I really appreciate you kind words. It has been a pleasure working with you over all of these years.
- October 7, 2019Rating 5.0Larry has been very helpful whenever I have had any questions on my insurance policies. He explains the policy in terms I can understand.Response from LarryOctober 7, 2019Thank you Nancy. I really appreciate your business!
- September 26, 2019Rating 5.0Larry and his staff are always professional, proactive and positive in every aspect of their response to my needs. I remain a client due to Larry's personal role in ensuring my insurance needs are responded to fully, promptly, and accurately.Response from LarrySeptember 26, 2019Thank You David for your kind words and Thank You for your business!
- August 20, 2019Rating 5.0Larry helped my wife and I to update our home owner's insurance coverage and he saved us money!
- July 31, 2019Rating 5.0The kind and prompt service we received exceeded our expectations. Thank you, Larry!Response from LarryJuly 31, 2019Thank you so much Margarita for your kind words! I look forward to working with you in the future.
- May 16, 2019Rating 5.0Larry did a great job! Helped to save me money. Explained how to go paperless and got it all done without having to go into the office !
- March 2, 2019Rating 5.0had a lot of patience with me as I did not understand the payment section and he took time to explain it to me. was very polite towards me, and if I had a question he had an answer. thank you so much