|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon:||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Tue:||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Wed:||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Thu:||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Fri:||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Farmers Insurance Agent in Lynden, WA
ANDREW JEWELL Ins Agency IncAbout Me
Born and raised in the area, I'm proud to serve Lynden, WA as your local Farmers® agent. At the Jewell Agency, relationship-building and education are at the forefront of our customer service values. Our team is community-driven, and we feel honored to protect our neighbors. With 12 years of experience, I will ensure that this process is straightforward and personalized to help you select the most comprehensive, cost-effective solution for your needs. So come see us, just a block past the Lynden Post Office in the heart of Downtown. We will help you better understand your coverage options -- whether that's commercial, auto, life, home, and more.
Give me a call at (360) 354-5565 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Farmers Financial Solutions*
In today’s world, you want options, flexibility, and some measure of certainty that a secure future is within reach. As your Farmers Insurance and Financial Services agent, I have the experience and professional perspective to help you build a solid financial plan. Call me for an appointment, and let’s talk about how you can reach your goals.
To check background information of this investment professional, visit FINRA BrokerCheck.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
We've completely redesigned the My Farmers experience, giving you easy access to:
- Pay bills and manage payment options
- Print your digital ID card
- View your agents' information
- View valuable perks
- Policy documents all in one place
- Sign up for bill and new document notifications
- Spending time with my 5 wonderful children and their beautiful mother.
- Home improvement projects including yardwork.
PWS LD-04 10/17
- April 23, 2018Rating 5.0Very helpful. And over a 50% savings a month. ThanksResponse from AndrewApril 25, 2018Edward, We are so glad to have been able to help you and appreciate your review.
- March 26, 2018Rating 5.0I found the agent that connected with me knowledgeable, reliable and considerate. I enjoyed doing business with her. She made it a person to person interaction that put me to ease and reassured me the Farmer’s Insurance would be a good match for me.Response from AndrewMarch 27, 2018Thank you for the review, Kathleen! Our goal is this type of service to all our clients.
- March 22, 2018Rating 5.0Andy and his staff has been great to work with. When there is an issue with changes or information needed he/they are always there to help.Response from AndrewMarch 27, 2018Thank you, Todd! Our goal is to make sure our clients have the information they need to make "smart" decisions about their insurance. We appreciate having you as a client and look forward to assisting you with your next question.
- February 13, 2018Rating 4.0Kevin was awesome to come to my house and took the time to explain the different types of insurance coverage I was looking into.Response from AndrewJuly 25, 2018Thanks Valerie! The important part of our job is to make sure the client is given the information they need to make "smart" decisions about their insurance. We appreciate your comment.
- February 8, 2018Rating 5.0Excellent experience. Placed insurance from California on a home in Nooksack WA AND mr Jewell’s staff made sure that all pertinent documentation was signed and returned to Farmers. We look forward to a long and pleasant relationship.Response from AndrewJuly 25, 2018Thanks, Rhonda! We appreciate the comment. Insurance can be confusing and documents are easily missed so we strive to make the process as easy as we can for our clients. Thanks again!