Farmers Insurance Agent in Kalama, WA
Trisha M HaleAbout Me
As your local Farmers® agent in Kalama, WA, my agency is located on Fir street behind Ella Gray. I was raised here in Kalama and love to give back to the community by helping serve on the boards of the Kalama Little League, and the Chamber of Commerce. I am your only local agency with over 19 years of Insurance experience. I provide my community with insurance knowledge to inform and allow you to make educated decisions --whether that's auto, home, renters, life, financial services, business insurance and more.
Give me a call at (360) 673-2646 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Farmers Financial Solutions*
In today’s world, you want options, flexibility, and some measure of certainty that a secure future is within reach. As your Farmers Insurance and Financial Services agent, I have the experience and professional perspective to help you build a solid financial plan. Call me for an appointment, and let’s talk about how you can reach your goals.
To check background information of this investment professional, visit FINRA BrokerCheck.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
PWS LD-02 10/17
Kalama Chamber of Commerce
I serve on the board of directors to help local businesses in the community
Kalama Elementary School PTO
Support on the Board of Directors and the fundraising coordinator will support the student, teacher, and parent community to enhance our children's educational experience.
The treasurer of Kalama Little League where my kids love to play.
- Spending time with my family outdoors
Frequently Asked Questions:
- October 15, 2020Rating 5.0Trisha is always a phone call or email away. I always know if i have any questions, she will give me the best advice and give me options for what’s available. Extremely thorough in every way. She feels like family and it doesn’t get any better than that.
- September 24, 2020Rating 5.0Absolutely amazing and quick to help me with obtaining car insurance. Great customer service and understanding of what I needed.
- May 14, 2020Rating 5.0Very knowledgeable and great customer service! Thanks!
- April 21, 2020Rating 5.0Always polite, fast, service. Happy customers. Thank you.
- January 9, 2020Rating 5.0Our experience with Trisha comparing our current insurance to Farmers was exceptionally good. When comparing our policies she explained how the differences which helped us to understand the better choice for us. She answered questions whether she knew the answer or needed to look it up. We so appreciated her expertise to serve our needs. We feel incredibly comfortable with our choice of Farmers. Rex and Tamie
- September 7, 2019Rating 5.0She is extremely friendly.
- August 22, 2019Rating 5.0Very helpful in helping me with a few questions. VERY knowledgeable,knows what she is doing to help with guestions.Thank you.
- August 1, 2019Rating 5.0Always vary friendly, and goes beyond what I feel any insurance person would normally go. She has replied to messages on weekends, late night, she even replied to questions I had while she was on vacation. I definitely recommend her to anyone that asks or is looking for a agent
- July 28, 2019Rating 5.0The level of support and customer service from this agent is unmatchable. She was there to answer all of my questions, put me at ease about all of my concerns, and really made me feel like family!
Without a doubt the most positive insurance experience I’ve ever had!
- June 5, 2019Rating 5.0Our agent made this whole process so quick and easy. We couldn’t have had a more friendly, concise, and thorough rundown of coverage. Thanks for the wonderful experience!