Farmers Insurance Agent in Gig Harbor, WA
Tyler MartindaleAbout Me
As a longtime resident of Washington, I am proud to be your local Farmers Insurance® Agent located in Gig Harbor, WA, serving Silverdale, Bremerton, Port Orchard, and the entire surrounding area. I help customers like you identify the solutions that best fit your needs. Give me a call and we can discuss all your options for life, business, auto, home insurance, and more.
At the Martindale Agency, I start by having a conversation and learning about all the aspects of your life. This allows us to properly assess your potential liability and understand what assets we need to protect. Once we establish that there is a good fit between your family or business and our agency, we create a plan designed for your unique situation while looking out for gaps and overlaps in your coverage.
I want to get to know you and your family on a personal level so we can celebrate the big moments in your life, whether you just had a baby or bought a new home. We focus on taking care of your needs over the course of a lifetime. As your life changes, we are here to make sure your coverage plan changes with it, through regular policy reviews.
With over 12 years of insurance industry experience, I have the knowledge and skill-set to help you better understand your coverage options. I invite you to stop by the office which is conveniently located in the Bridgeway Center Complex, directly across from Ocean 5 and Table 47. I look forward to meeting you and earning your business!
Give me a call at (253) 851-9578 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English, Korean, and Spanish
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
As a member of the Chamber of Commerce, I highly recommend them.
The Sievers Real Estate Team with Keller Williams is in the top 1% of real estate agents in Pierce County.
Jennifer Sievers is an attorney and Gene Sievers was a police officer for 18 years. You will be in good hands with ethical, experienced negotiators who help to take the stress out of buying and selling real estate! They have grown to a team of 5, with an office near the waterfront in downtown Gig Harbor. They take pride in being connected with the community! The Sievers Team focuses on helping residential buyers & sellers in Pierce, Kitsap, Mason, Thurston and parts of King County. They provide peace of mind! SieversRealEstateTeam.com
- Spending time with family, especially my children
- Community involvement
Frequently Asked Questions:
- August 31, 2020Rating 5.0Very thorough, personalized work. I've never once felt like I was receiving a sales pitch, and he's great about education so you really know what your coverage looks like, and what it all means. I highly recommend Tyler! Great experience!Response from TylerSeptember 23, 2020Thank you,
- August 29, 2020Rating 5.0Tyler was great to work with! He helped me go over all my needs for car insurance in an easy going manner.Response from TylerSeptember 23, 2020Thank you,
- August 10, 2020Rating 5.0The information to do a comparison on insurance was easy. Tyler answered all my questions and had great recommendations. Thank you for the excellent customer service!Response from TylerAugust 18, 2020Thank you,
- January 21, 2020Rating 5.0Tyler was very prompt and efficient in handling our insurance requirements. We found him to be knowledgeable and competitive in the cost and would recommend our friends and neighbors to see him for their insurance needs. Very pleasant to work with.
- December 23, 2019Rating 5.0Tyler has been quick to respond to questions/concerns.Response from TylerJanuary 3, 2020Thank you,
- December 13, 2019Rating 5.0Tyler exceeded our expectations with a rapid and inexpensive quote plus excellent customer service.
- December 2, 2019Rating 5.0Always on top of things. Super to work with. Thank you Tyler for making things easy.
- November 22, 2019Rating 5.0Mr. Martindale was very informative on which policy that would best suit us. He also came across as a friendly and pleasant person.
- October 27, 2019Rating 5.0promptly contacted us and got us a great deal
- October 20, 2019Rating 5.0Tyler did a great job understanding my need and working through all of them.
- August 14, 2019Rating 5.0Great Guy.....
Really enjoy working with Tyler.Response from TylerAugust 14, 2019Thank you!
- June 6, 2019Rating 5.0I've never had a renter's insurance before and I never knew any information, but you guys made it so easy and understandable, thank you!
One minor mistake was made, I was emailed someone else's insurance policy but that was fixed the next day.Response from TylerJune 18, 2019Thanks for taking the time to post a review. I'm thrilled to be able to handle your account and look forward to meeting you. I know that you went online to purchase this policy (And there was a mistake of receiving someone else's policy), but I think you will be thrilled with the service working directly with my agency.
- April 8, 2019Rating 5.0Attentive, strong listening skills, not pushy. Friendly! I mentioned I needed renters insurance on a Wednesday afternoon, and by that evening, I was covered!
Thank you!Response from TylerApril 23, 2019Thank you,
- December 23, 2018Rating 5.0No nonsense worker gets the job done
- November 5, 2018Rating 5.0What a great agent! Tyler really helped give us a full explanation of what our old insurance provided compared to our new policy with Farmers. We would absolutely recommend him to anyone, he is very knowledgeable in his field of expertise!
- October 28, 2018Rating 5.0Very informative and professional. Made it easy.