Farmers Insurance Agent in Everett, WA
Peter A SextonSexton Agency LLCAbout Me
As your local Farmers® agent in Everett, WA, I offer a professional insurance review that helps to find any potential gaps in your protection as well as every possible discount available. With over 25 years of insurance experience, I strive to assist you with your insurance policy at the beginning as well as annually with an in-person insurance review allowing me to provide the highest level of customer service. This process is straightforward and personalized to help you understand your coverage options so that you may make smart insurance decisions.
Give me a call at (425) 743-1122 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Farmers Financial Solutions*
In today’s world, you want options, flexibility, and some measure of certainty that a secure future is within reach. As your Farmers Insurance and Financial Services agent, I have the experience and professional perspective to help you build a solid financial plan. Call me for an appointment, and let’s talk about how you can reach your goals.
To check background information of this investment professional, visit FINRA BrokerCheck.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
You may be eligible for certain discounts. See how Farmers can save you money on insurance specific to Washington residents.
- Relaxing with Family
- Exercising at the Mukilteo Gym.
- Using the EGYM at the YMCA
- Playing Board or Card Games
Frequently Asked Questions:
- January 31, 2020Rating 5.0Peter is not pushy, just helpful. We all have an insurance need. Peter and his office keeps track of me and my potential needs, and what they should offer me.
- September 14, 2019Rating 5.0I could not be more pleased dealing with Peter as my insurance agent. He is extremely patient and thorough in making sure I have sufficient information to make good insurance decisions. He is always available either by phone or in person. If I have a question that requires some research on his part he always gets back to me promptly with an answer.
- August 14, 2019Rating 5.0Thank you everyone at the Sexton group you all are great People
William and Crystal
- June 1, 2019Rating 5.0Jen did an amazing job if ensuring I knew all that my coverage entails. I really enjoyed working with her and would reccomend her service to any and everyone! She also got me thinking about switching my car insurance to farmers. Jen made the whole process very quick and east for me. Overall I had a lovely experience. Thank you Jen!
- May 1, 2019Rating 5.0Always very helpful.
- February 19, 2019Rating 4.0GOOD JOB
- October 27, 2018Rating 5.0You are a fantastic agent as well as a human being! You are always kind and so helpful. Very fast when needing changes in our policies! Your staff are just as wonderful !Thank you!
- October 10, 2018Rating 5.0Very helpful in explaining my choices.
- June 29, 2018Rating 4.0Met at scheduled time, took care to answer and explain the options of additional coverage. Contacted me as promised with additional answers to questions I had. Prompt in answering email inquires. I enjoy meeting face to face, easier to discuss policies and understand insurance lingo.
- June 10, 2018Rating 5.0I was late for our meeting and Peter was right on top of the program to change me over to Farmers as he had done his homework and planning. Easy and nice to work with. I am looking forward to a long working relationship with Peter Sexton.
- June 7, 2018Rating 5.0Quick and easy renters insurance binding. Quoted options, but understood what I really was trying to do and did push additional options.