Farmers Insurance Agent in Ephrata, WA
Cheryl Lynn KonoAbout Me
As your local Farmers® agent in Ephrata, WA, I help customers like you identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs. This process is straightforward and personalized to help make you smarter about insurance. I have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, renters, business insurance and more.
Having lived in Ephrata for 11 years, I'm passionate about keeping my community protected. I'm raising my 3 children here, and I understand the importance of protecting your family with the right insurance policies. We are an on the go family and time is precious so please feel free to stop in, email, call or text.
Give me a call at (509) 754-2550 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Farmers Financial Solutions*
In today’s world, you want options, flexibility, and some measure of certainty that a secure future is within reach. As your Farmers Insurance and Financial Services agent, I have the experience and professional perspective to help you build a solid financial plan. Call me for an appointment, and let’s talk about how you can reach your goals.
To check background information of this investment professional, visit FINRA BrokerCheck.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
As your local Farmers agent in Ephrata, I can help make you smarter about insurance.
Depending on your state, you may be eligible for certain discounts. See how Farmers can save you money on insurance specific to Washington residents.
- Coaching and reffing
- Spending time with my kids
PWS LD-01 10/17
Frequently Asked Questions:
- September 5, 2020Rating 5.0Cheryl was very helpful during a difficult time.
- September 2, 2020Rating 5.0Excellent personal service.
- May 8, 2020Rating 5.0Cheryl was AMAZING and walked me through the entire process and explained everything to me. She was very friendly, passionate and devoted! I couldn’t be happier with my experience with Farmers!
- January 26, 2020Rating 5.0Cheryl Kono was the first place I went when looking to replace my current insurance for home and vehicles. And I'm glad. She is very personable and knowledgeable and was able to get rates for us that was much lower than our previous insurance company. I'm glad that I can always go to her and get professional and personal service. We also got top service from her other staff in the office. Our experience was top-notch! Best first stop ever!
- January 11, 2020Rating 5.0My new agent is very friendly and helpful to my insurance needs I look forward to the future with farmers
- December 15, 2019Rating 5.0She is always prompt in responding. Have been with her for 7 years and haven't had any issues.
- December 7, 2019Rating 5.0Great experience. Clear explanation of options, quick responses to questions, could pay by credit card over the phone. Very happy with Cheryl.
- August 10, 2019Rating 5.0They are the best
- July 11, 2019Rating 5.0They were very helpful and answered all my questions. I am pretty sure that I got the coverage that I wanted and at a better rate than most other companies.
- June 21, 2019Rating 5.0Such quick service! Cheryl makes the process so easy and is very efficient!
- June 19, 2019Rating 5.0I have had very positive experiences with Sherry Johnson, who is always responsive to my questions and concerns and goes above and beyond the call of duty to provide excellent customer service.
- April 18, 2019Rating 5.0Cheryl was able to answer all my questions about insuring our home and cars through her Farmers office. She's knowledgeable and personable. And there was no pressure.
- March 18, 2019Rating 5.0Cheryl is always available to take my calls and answer my questions. She is knowledgeable and professional. We have been very pleased with her service.