Farmers Insurance Agent in Dupont, WA
Karen L DunnKaren Dunn Insurance Agency IncAbout Me
Having resided in Washington for almost four decades, I am proud to serve the Dupont and Western Washington area as your local Farmers Insurance® agent. Located across from Clocktower Park in the John L. Scott building, my agency specializes in Home, Auto, Business, life insurance, Farmers Financial Solutions® and more.
At the Karen Dunn Insurance Agency, we concentrate on what it means to be properly insured. We can help evaluate your current coverages, as well as make recommendations based on your specific needs. We want our customers to walk away with the confidence that their family and business assets are appropriately covered.
Community involvement has always been important to us, from supporting local businesses to participating in the Dupont Business Association, I am proud to reside in Southwestern Washington. You can find me around town spending time with my husband, Jim, and our beautiful family.
With many years in the insurance industry, I know what it takes to get you the insurance coverage you need. We look forward to meeting you!
Give me a call at (253) 964-7070 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Farmers Financial Solutions*
In today’s world, you want options, flexibility, and some measure of certainty that a secure future is within reach. As your Farmers Insurance and Financial Services agent, I have the experience and professional perspective to help you build a solid financial plan. Call me for an appointment, and let’s talk about how you can reach your goals.
To check background information of this investment professional, visit FINRA BrokerCheck.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
As your local Farmers agent in Dupont, I can help make you smarter about insurance.
Depending on your state, you may be eligible for certain discounts. See how Farmers can save you money on insurance specific to Washington residents.
ASA is the only not-for-profit trade association of it’s kind exclusively dedicated to and governed by independent service and repair professionals. ASA Northwest is dedicated to Advancing Professionalism & Excellence in the Automotive Service & Collision Repair Industry.
ASA members-- ATE East is this month in Spokane-- Get inspired, motivated, informed and meet great people! October 25th and 26th. Go to the ASA web site and get registered!
John L. Scott Real Estate - DuPont, Lacey, Olympia
As local community licensed real estate professionals, John L. Scott Real Estate knows first hand why people live, work, and play here in DuPont and Olympia Areas. They have the knowledge & expertise to help you buy or sell your home, land or property.
Once they help you find your next home, we can help you protect it with customized home insurance options.
WSIADA - Washington State Independent Auto Dealers Association
The Washington State Independent Auto Dealers Association (WSIADA) was formed in 1953 by a group of independent auto dealers who wanted to create a better industry. It was not until 1956 that the association had grown to include 150 members.
Dupont Lions Club supporting the Foundation
Lions Club is a worldwide charitable society devoted to social and international service, taking its membership primarily from business and professional groups.
Focus every year on Glasses for children
Proud Supporter of Steilacoom Chamber of Commerce and the great work they do in our community
The Steilacoom Chamber of Commerce supports and promotes businesses in the greater Steilacoom area and enhances the quality of life in the town by participating in civic projects and events.
If you haven’t reviewed your Home policy in 5 to 10 years, let’s sit down and go through the features to make sure that the estimated cost to replace is updated and that you have enough dwelling coverage and ordinance to properly rebuild your house. Many home policies I review are underinsured when it comes to liability protection. Most homeowners' policies have $500,000 to $1 million of coverage. Our low-cost personal umbrella liability policy for an additional $1 million gives you the peace of mind you so richly deserve.
Contact our office so we can tailor your homeowners' liability protection today.
Subject to restrictions.
Our personalized service includes initial inspection and policy review, annual visits and updates, and risk analysis and suggestions for safety issues.
We are proud to be partners in this important industry. Our membership in ASA and WSIADA gives us a continuing insight into what's important to the business owners in these dynamic businesses.
Visit our business insurance website at the link below to learn more about our commercial insurance offerings!
We offer additional features on your auto insurance policy such as rental insurance, roadside assistance and towing, and more.
Additionally, we offer access to the Signal app. Signal℠ by Farmers® is an app that helps give you insights into your driving patterns. Get smarter about your driving habits, work toward reducing distractions, and earn an additional insurance discount.
To learn more about the advantages of Farmers auto coverage, call us today.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- September 24, 2020Rating 5.0Karen makes sure we are informed about our rights, changes to policies, and best deals! We feel like she watches out for our best interest. We are thankful that she is our agent. She is responsive to any communication, and gets things done in a timely manner. Thank you, Karen.
- August 22, 2020Rating 5.0multiple issues to manage trying to finalize insurance requiring frequent emails and phone call to Karen. She handled everything timely and efficiently coordinating auto and home insurance, provided documents and information entire time. would recommend her any day to others.
- January 18, 2020Rating 5.0Very attentive and professional.
- October 30, 2019Rating 5.0I sold condo in California and purchased in Washington, Karen was great in getting me a policy for escrow requirements in a timely fashion.
Thanks, KarenResponse from KarenNovember 5, 2019Thank you Jonney! I enjoy working with you!
- October 25, 2019Rating 3.0Overall a good experience, this was the cheapest quote I received. However, after feeling committed to this policy and turning down quotes from other companies, I found out that we were not eligible for a discount that we'd been counting on. I wish I had known this up front - in the end I paid more than I would have with other companies that I'd turned down.
That said, the agent was always friendly and professional. She was very patient and never pushy, and I really appreciated that.Response from KarenNovember 5, 2019Thank you Jenna! I appreciate your patience and working through this :)
- August 23, 2019Rating 5.0Karen Dunn is so responsive and professional; she is the best insurance agent I have ever worked with! She truly cares about clients and frequently goes the extra mile. I really appreciate her!Response from KarenOctober 2, 2019Thanks Tami for the 5 star review! I appreciate your business!
- August 15, 2019Rating 5.0Karen Dunn was very good in understanding what I needed. She had great communication skills, and I really appreciate that. Thank you so much for your assistance !Response from KarenOctober 2, 2019Thanks Margo for the nice comments. I appreciate your kind words.
- August 15, 2019Rating 5.0Karen is always supportive, promptly available and has the expertise and knowledge to answer all of our questions regarding insurance. I wouldn't exchange her for the world or go with a another company for our insurance needs.Response from KarenNovember 5, 2019Thank you Joseph, it's always fun to hear from you guys and help where we can :)
- August 14, 2019Rating 5.0Karen Dunn is the best.keeps me informed and answers
All my questions.Promptly returns calls.i am happy she is
My agent.Response from KarenNovember 5, 2019Thank you so much Jeannie, you are a valued friend!
- August 14, 2019Rating 5.0Karen has been more than helpful to me throughout the years. She answers all my questions and takes care of business in a prompt and professional manner. She is the reason I stay with Farmers . I trust her.Response from KarenNovember 5, 2019Thank you so much Rosie! We have been through many things together and I appreciate your business and your friendship.
- July 25, 2019Rating 5.0Had lots of questions. She was very patient and answered thoroughly.Response from KarenNovember 5, 2019Thank you Myong! I appreciate the questions and having the opportunity to help!
- July 17, 2019Rating 5.0As usual Karen was very patient in answering all my questions and suggesting improvements in my insurance.Response from KarenNovember 5, 2019Thank you Dave! I appreciate your kind words and getting to know you over the years.
- May 23, 2019Rating 5.0Karen is very responsive. She’s seems to always be available whenever I reach out to her with questions. She is very approachable and is good at explaining the details involved in insurance. I would recommend Karen to anyone who is looking for an agent.Response from KarenNovember 5, 2019Thank you Laura, I really appreciate your comments :)
- May 19, 2019Rating 5.0Excelent service as always.Response from KarenNovember 5, 2019Thank you kind sir!
- March 29, 2019Rating 5.0Karen Dunn provided excellent assistance to me. She listened carefully to my insurance needs and provided insurance alternatives so that I could make an informed decision regarding desired coverage. She met all my needs efficiently and with a wonderful personality. I would highly recommend her to others needing insurance advice and assistance.Response from KarenNovember 5, 2019thank you so much Ella! It means a lot to have you say such nice things :)
- March 22, 2019Rating 5.0Great Agent, great communication.Response from KarenNovember 5, 2019Thank you Gary, you guys are pretty amazing too!
- November 20, 2018Rating 5.0We had worked with Karen before regarding my father-in-law's insurance needs, so when we needed to look into homeowner's insurance, Karen was the first agent we contacted. She did NOT disappoint. She provided all the information we needed quickly. We would recommend her to anyone needing insurance! Yay Karen!!Response from KarenNovember 5, 2019Thank you so much Casey! I hope you are enjoying your beautiful new home :)
- September 29, 2018Rating 5.0Karen Dunn has been an outstanding agent for my family and me. Her level of service for my family’s needs over the years has been unmatched by any other agent I’ve ever worked with. Thank you, Karen!Response from KarenNovember 5, 2019Thank you Maria, those are very kind words and I appreciate you guys too!
- July 16, 2018Rating 5.0Very helpful and always prompt in responding to questions and requests. Excellent performance!Response from KarenNovember 5, 2019Thank you Bob, it's been fun getting to know you and your family and I hope things go well for you always!
- March 22, 2018Rating 5.0Karen was terrific, very informative and her communication was great. That was very important as we were changing existing accounts, separating others and starting new policies. I would highly recommend her and Farmers to anyone!Response from KarenNovember 5, 2019Thank you John, I love helping and getting to know my customers and I appreciate your words.