Skip to content
Return to nav
Photo of Bryan Gillette

Bryan Gillette

Farmers Insurance Agent in Auburn, WA
Call MeCall Me

Contact Info


903 E Main St
Ste 105
Auburn, WA 98002

Get Directions

Phone Numbers

(253) 931-8880(253) 931-8880

Office Hours

Day of the WeekHours
Mon:8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Tue:8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Wed:8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Thu:8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Fri:8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Contact me

Farmers Insurance Agent in Auburn, WA

About Me

As your local Farmers® agent in Auburn , WA, I help customers like you identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs. This process is straightforward and personalized to help make you smarter about insurance. I have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, renters, business insurance and more.

Give me a call at (253) 931-8880 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Languages Spoken: English

Years of Experience

I have over 30 years of experience as a Farmers Insurance agent.


Green River Community College and Auburn Senior High School, 1978

Neighborhoods Served

Auburn, Kent, Federal Way, Covington, and Maple Valley

Insurance Products Offered

Ask Me About:

I have a market for earthquake coverage through GeoVera Insurance Company (rated A "Excellent" by A.M. Best). Most residential homes will qualify for their program and several deductible options are available. The earthquake policy would be separate and in addition to your Homeowners insurance. Call me today and see how little having peace of mind could cost.
Tribune Media Services A recent story published in the Seattle Times is a perfect example of what can go wrong when you rent a car while you're on vacation. Typically a rental car employee will walk you quickly around the car and then have you sign, acknowledging that you are receiving the car with no damage. This is where you want to slow the process down. Look at the roof. Look underneath; especially under the front where the car could have scraped a curb. Check out the windshield. Any chips or dings? Get out your smart phone and take pictures. It's your dollar that's on the line here. But I have insurance, you say. True; most auto insurance companies extend coverage to a rental in the United States. But, what is your deductible? You could easily have a $500 deductible. And most insurance companies will not cover the "down time" of the rental car. This is the amount you may be charged by the rental car company for money they lost while the car is in the shop being repaired. If you use a credit card for your rental car transaction, your card may provide some help towards the deductible. And you can purchase collision damage waiver coverage from the rental car company, but it tends to cost as much as the car rental. An ounce of prevention is the best insurance. Spend that extra 5 minutes doing a thorough inspection of the car. And be sure to check with your own insurance company before you leave to clarify what coverage you have. It's also a good idea to carry a copy of your own proof of insurance with you in case you are involved in an accident. Originally published January 24, 2012 at 8:56 AM | Page modified January 24, 2012 at 7:50 PM, By Christopher Elliott Tribune Media Service,
Farmers has spent the last 60 years getting to know outdoor enthusiasts. From boats, personal watercraft and off-road vehicles to motor homes, travel trailers and 5th wheels, we have an array of specialized coverage options. Call me today for more information.
  • Hiking
  • Cyclying
  • Camping
  • Fishing
  • Grandchildren
Our Mobile Home Insurance has you covered:
Comprehensive Coverage.
This means we cover most direct, sudden and accidental physical losses like: fire, lightning, explosion, vandalism, landslide, falling objects, explosion, attempted or actual burglary or robbery, water damage from bursting pipes, damage by wild or stray animals, collapse from the weight of ice and snow, and wind or hail damage.
Optional Replacement Cost.
Purchase Optional Replacement Cost coverage and get a settlement that reflects the cost to replace the damaged items with new property of comparable material and quality, without any deduction for depreciation. In most states, you can receive up to an additional 20% of the amount of insurance for your home if needed to replace your home!
Agreed Loss Settlement.
If your home is destroyed by an insured loss, you receive the full amount of insurance for your home (minus any applicable deductible). No hassles.
Liability Coverage.
This provides coverage if you’re found legally responsible for an accident that causes injury or property damage to someone who doesn’t live in your home. It covers costs like their medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and property damage.
We offer all the “EXTRAS!”
Additional Living Expenses
Trees, shrubs, plants and lawns
Debris removal
Emergency Removal Service and
Emergency Repair after a loss
Credit card and check forgery
Fire Department service
Food spoilage coverage
Life insurance can help you to provide financial support for the ones you love if something happens to you.

PWS LD-02 10/17