Farmers Insurance Agent in Allyn, WA
Michael L LesterAbout Me
Born and raised in Washington, I'm proud to serve Allyn and the surrounding areas as your local Farmers Insurance® agent. In the years I've spent living here, I have grown to understand the unique complexities that come with insuring your home or car in the community that we live in. I aim to use my expertise to help make you smarter about your insurance options - whether that be home, auto, small business, RV and motorcycle insurance, and more!
At the Mike Lester Agency, we start by having a friendly conversation and learning about all the aspects of your life. We emphasize understanding your specific needs well so we can design a plan for your unique situation. We go the extra mile for you because it is our mission to treat everyone that walks in the very same we would expect to be treated. Whatever it may be, I want to make sure that you have peace of mind when it comes to protecting the things that matter the most.
Feel free to stop by our office, which is conveniently located off of Highway 3 next to the Allyn Post Office. With over 15 years of insurance industry experience, I have the knowledge and skillset to help you better understand your coverage options. We look forward to welcoming you to our Farmers Family!
Give me a call at (360) 277-0476 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English and Spanish
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
As your local Farmers agent in Allyn, I can help make you smarter about insurance.
Depending on your state, you may be eligible for certain discounts. See how Farmers can save you money on insurance specific to Washington residents.
Allyn Hair & Body Works
Offering hair, nail, massage, esthetics and tanning in relaxed spa setting. Owner Angie Beirne has created a comfortable spa environment with a friendly professional caring staff.
They happen to be located a couple doors down from us.
The Strip Steak House llc
Owner Cathy Baze serving Mike his favorite burger with honey mustard and garlic fries.
The menu is reasonably priced multi-cuisine menu combined with a family friendly atmosphere.
HC Heating and Cooling
Since 1995, we have been dedicated to providing the best in heating and air conditioning products and solutions to meet your needs.
From system design through to the installation process, our service and installation departments are devoted to quality craftsmanship for your comfort and complete satisfaction.
We will work with you to find solutions that fit your heating and cooling needs. We will provide you with a full consultation to explain all of your available options so that you can choose a system that’s right for your home or business.
Our technicians are certified in servicing and installing the energy-efficient products we provide. Our systems run cleaner and are better for your energy bills as well as the environment.
CUSTOMER SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
We serve both residential and commercial clients and offer a variety of energy-efficient and money-saving options. We combine our use of the highest quality parts and equipment and our dedication to delivering exceptional service to provide you with top quality service.
- Vocals and Guitar for Lester Crow Band
- Razor and Geoduck Digging. Dungeness Crab and Oyster Harveting
- Traveling National Parks
- Duck and Goose Hunting
- November 27, 2019Rating 5.0Very Smooth ProcessResponse from MichaelDecember 13, 2019Thank You Julia. Our goal is to always treat our clients the way we expect to be treated.
- July 31, 2019Rating 5.0Enjoyed meeting Michael. He did a thorough job in explaining the policy to me. He was very welcoming and friendly.Response from MichaelDecember 13, 2019Thank You Susan for choosing the Mike Lester Agency to help you with your insurance needs. Your comments are important to us, as we value your opinion. It helps us in knowing we are providing excellent service as an agency.
- July 29, 2019Rating 5.0I was having trouble getting construction insurance for our home remodel from the insurance company I had been doing business with for years. Finally, I went to Mike to see if Farmers had such a policy and within 15 minutes had the policy written and approved! Mike is very customer oriented and willing to work with you to solve any insurance request you have!!Response from MichaelSeptember 10, 2019Thank You Barry, for giving Mike Lester Agency the opportunity to help you with your insurance. We understand Remodel and/or New Home Construction, as it is one of our many areas of expertise. Please keep us in mind for all your insurance needs.
- June 14, 2019Rating 5.0Mike is very friendly and polite. He had the insurance I needed at a very reasonable price when all the others I tried didn’t have it or was way more expensive. He walked me through the paperwork which was very helpful. Thanks Mike
- April 27, 2019Rating 5.0Michael Lester is super friendly and really knows his stuff.
- September 29, 2018Rating 5.0Both Mike and his wife, Helen, were super nice and great to talk to. They focused on getting to know me and providing me with the coverage I needed for my situation. I feel like if I ever need them, they are truly happy to help. If you want agents that care about people, give them a call!Response from MichaelSeptember 10, 2019Jessica, Thank you for the nice compliment. Our office goes the extra mile to help and treat people the way we would expect to be treated. Look forward to talking with you soon!
- August 23, 2018Rating 5.0Arriving unannounced from out-of-state, we started with Michael's agency for its location conveniently near a home we were planning to purchase. The hometown welcome we received, Mike's knowledge of all the facets of insurance we were needing: homeowners, auto, umbrella, and life, and the friendly, helpful information for newcomers to the area, convinced us we needed look no further for an insurance "home." We came as strangers and left as friends.Response from MichaelSeptember 10, 2019Welcoming you to the community has been a pleasure. Allowing us to help you with all your insurance needs has been the biggest compliment we can ask for. Thank You!
- August 5, 2018Rating 5.0Excellent customer service. Extremely helpful and trustworthy.Response from MichaelJanuary 15, 2020Thank You for taking the time to give us a nice review. Appreciate you for giving us the opportunity to help you with all your insurance needs.
- March 23, 2018Rating 5.0Mike and his staff are always there to answer our questions and to suggest various options.
Having a close by office in the community where we lived was a plus for us. Now that we have moved further away in Port Orchard, we will still continue to visit Mike's Allyn office for any needs that we may have. A nice and well run agency ! George and Berit