Farmers Insurance Agent in Yorktown, VA
Paul Roger CleggAbout Me
As a resident of the Hampton Roads area for nearly a decade, I'm proud to serve Yorktown, VA, as your local Farmers Insurance® Agent. Contact me today regarding your coverage needs for car insurance, home insurance, life insurance, and flood insurance. My office is located across from the Hardee's in the Washington Square Shopping Center.
After working in the automotive replacement field for six plus years, I learned a lot about the insurance business. During this time, I discovered that people had very little knowledge of their insurance, what do in case of a claim, and who their agent was. In seeing this, I wanted to make a difference.
At the Paul Clegg Agency, we are risk advisors here to help you understand your coverage and how to best protect your assets. I want you to know what to do in case of an accident, and actually be familiar with your agent and team. We offer a Farmers® Friendly Review to all of our customers to ensure that we are always up to date with their needs and that they are always aware of their coverage.
Give me a call at (757) 320-2282 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Farmers Financial Solutions*
In today’s world, you want options, flexibility, and some measure of certainty that a secure future is within reach. As your Farmers Insurance and Financial Services agent, I have the experience and professional perspective to help you build a solid financial plan. Call me for an appointment, and let’s talk about how you can reach your goals.
To check background information of this investment professional, visit FINRA BrokerCheck.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
Answer: No, we take all breeds of dogs.
Question: Do we insure vacant homes?
Question: Do we insure ATVs or Golf Carts?
Question: What is the oldest you can be for life insurance?
Answer: Our Graded Death Benefit Whole Life policy issues up to age 80.
Question: If I am not in a mandatory flood zone, can I still get flood insurance?
Answer: Yes, and you will get a preferred rate through the NFIP.
Proud member of York County Chamber of Commerce
Located in the heart of the Virginia Peninsula and stretching 27 miles from Williamsburg to Hampton, York County, offers a strategic location for your business.
With just one visit to this attractive suburban community, you’ll see why. Businesses and citizens, alike, enjoy the county’s abundant green space, miles of coast line, low crime rate, affordable housing, low taxes, and one of the top public school systems in Virginia.
The York County Chamber of Commerce is a not-for-profit business membership organization operated by volunteer business leaders who care about our community.
We are dedicated to serving our community by promoting the businesses and business interests of our members.
We are constantly working to strengthen the overall economic climate in our area by advocating for and providing enhanced business assistance and support.
Nominate your favorite teacher, and check our Facebook page every month to see who wins! Click the link below to nominate!
See program for details.
- October 31, 2019Rating 5.0Paul Clegg and his agency were courteous, knowledgeable, responsive to questions, and went out of their way to help me find the auto and home insurance coverage I need at this season of life. I am grateful.Response from PaulNovember 14, 2019Thank you for the review! I'm happy to see that you had a positive interaction with our agency. This type of feedback helps us maintain the level of service that we are committed to.
- October 16, 2019Rating 5.0After having such a negative response from our former agent that we had for over 20 years, who was FIRED, these guys stepped up to the plate. Not only did they go the extra mile to find me cheaper insurance (and they did) they found better coverage for my money. Signing on with them was a no brainer!Response from PaulNovember 14, 2019Thank you for leaving a review. We appreciate your business.
- April 14, 2019Rating 5.0Paul was consistent and patient while helping me move my home and auto policies to Farmers. I highly recommend him.Response from PaulJuly 5, 2019Thank you for the review! I'm happy to see that you had a positive interaction with our agency. This type of feedback helps us maintain the level of service that we are committed to.
- April 5, 2019Rating 5.0I am really pleased with my agent. He has answered all questions I have asked him and he really put me at ease.Response from PaulJuly 5, 2019Thank you! Our agency really appreciates your feedback. We pride ourselves in being committed to personal service.
- March 28, 2019Rating 5.0Paul is helpful, honest, quick, and kind. I am grateful to have his help in seeking to protect our assets and lives!Response from PaulJuly 5, 2019Thank you for leaving a review, and for choosing Farmers® for your insurance needs.
- February 22, 2019Rating 5.0Friendly, knowledgeable, good personality, not pushy. Good Christian manResponse from PaulFebruary 22, 2019Thank you so much for the kind words!
- February 13, 2019Rating 5.0Knowledgeable, friendly, follows up. Excellent experience so far thank you!Response from PaulFebruary 22, 2019Thank you for leaving a review. We appreciate your business.
- November 18, 2018Rating 5.0Paul was extremely helpful and thorough in assessing our current polices with another carrier and suggesting areas that we were under insured while also saving us money in the process. Needless to say we have moved our business to Paul with Farmer's. We are so appreciative of the obvious care he gives to his clients and will highly recommend him to friends and family.Response from PaulNovember 27, 2018Thank you for the review! I'm happy to see that you had a positive interaction with our agency. This type of feedback helps us maintain the level of service that we are committed to.
- October 31, 2018Rating 4.0Josie was great, patient and very helpful.Response from PaulNovember 27, 2018Thank you for leaving a review, and for choosing Farmers® for your insurance needs.
- August 25, 2018Rating 5.0I had a good experience working with them. Thanks!Response from PaulNovember 29, 2018We really appreciate your candid feedback regarding the service you received.
- August 1, 2018Rating 5.0Paul was great to work with. He was able so save us substantial amount of money along with better coverage than we previously had, he worked around our schedule and was willing to talk after hours. Made us feel very comfortable with the whole process of switching insurance company's.Response from PaulAugust 21, 2018Thank you for leaving a review, and for choosing Farmers® for your insurance needs.
- June 6, 2018Rating 4.0The agent who helped me was very knowledgeable and helpful.Response from PaulAugust 21, 2018Thank you for leaving a review. We appreciate your business.
- May 13, 2018Rating 5.0Prompt service, thoughtful, good recommendations. Thanks!Response from PaulAugust 21, 2018Thank you for leaving a review, and for choosing Farmers® for your insurance needs.
- May 13, 2018Rating 5.0Paul did a great job making sure our house was properly insured. He always responded to us in a timely manner. Everyone at his office was very friendly and helpful. This is the best insurance experience I have ever had!Response from PaulAugust 21, 2018Thank you for leaving a review. We appreciate your business.