Farmers Insurance Agent in Salt Lake City, UT
Christin M MastelottoChristin Mastelotto Insurance Agency LLCAbout Me
I have been working in the Insurance Industry for 20 years. I joined Farmers Insurance Family in 2014 as a Agency Producer. In 2016 I was promoted to Agency Business Consultant in Utah-District 25. I purchased an existing Agency in April of 2020! As your local Farmers® agent in Salt Lake City, I help customers like you identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs. This process is straightforward and personalized to help make you smarter about insurance. I have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, renters, business insurance and more.
Give me a call at (801) 278-0061 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Your condo is more than a place you call home. It’s also a major investment filled with possessions you want to protect. Get a quote on condo insurance to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Farmers Financial Solutions*
In today’s world, you want options, flexibility, and some measure of certainty that a secure future is within reach. As your Farmers Insurance and Financial Services agent, I have the experience and professional perspective to help you build a solid financial plan. Call me for an appointment, and let’s talk about how you can reach your goals.
To check background information of this investment professional, visit FINRA BrokerCheck.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
PWS BLI 9/16
Designed for you. Re-imagined for 2020. Enjoy a more modern, easy user experience with the same convenient features you’ve come to expect. Download it for free today – on the App Store or Google Play.
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.
Farmers® agents provide this service in person or online to help you review your existing coverage, so you can decide how to keep up with your changing insurance needs.
- As your life changes, maybe your policy should too
Changes in your life can add up to changes in insurance needs. A change in marital status, the birth of a child or the purchase of a new home are just a few examples of life events that may create overlaps or gaps in your coverage.
- Review your coverage and possibly save money
Just as you continue to change and grow, Farmers® has been growing for over 85 years. A Farmers® customer can be the first to enjoy access to new benefits (like when we became the first insurance group to offer a discount for alternative-fuel vehicles). Talk to us about a Farmers Friendly Review® - we can provide you with insurance options and discuss any available discounts for which you may qualify so you can select the coverage that best fits your needs.
- How often should you have a Farmers Friendly Review® session?
We recommend a Farmers Friendly Review® at least once a year or whenever you have a qualifying life event change. If you like, I can even set a reminder for us to keep an annual appointment to discuss your changing coverage needs.
Give us a call to set up your Farmers Friendly Review®.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- February 21, 2021Rating 5.0Our experience working with Christin Mastelotto has been great. She did a review of our current policies and helped us find the best policy for our home and earthquake insurance. She is also helping us streamline all our insurance needs. We really appreciate her hard work in helping us protect our assets.Response from ChristinFebruary 27, 2021Thank you John for taking time to review our agency. Please text or call 80-278-0061 or email our office at email@example.com if there is anything we can do to assist you! We value your business very much!
- January 15, 2021Rating 5.0Great JobResponse from ChristinFebruary 27, 2021Thank you Jeanette for taking time to review our agency. Please text or call 80-278-0061 or email our office at firstname.lastname@example.org if there is anything we can do to assist you! We value your business very much!
- January 15, 2021Rating 5.0Christin was patient, prepared, and helpful. Very professional yet relatable.
We are transfers from another agent. She was gracious and demonstrated a great deal of integrity dealing with what could have been a
sensitive meeting addressing our concerns.Response from ChristinFebruary 27, 2021Hi John! It is such a pleasure working with you and your family! Please text or call 80-278-0061 or email our office at email@example.com if there is anything we can do to assist you! We value your business very much!
- December 23, 2020Rating 5.0Wonderful experience updating homeowners insurance policy and adding vehicle coverage. Christin is very responsive and knowledgeable. Look forward to working with her for many years.Response from ChristinFebruary 27, 2021Hello David- Thank you for taking time to review our agency. We appreciate your business and value your feedback. Please text or call 801-278-0061 or email our office at firstname.lastname@example.org if there is anything we can do to assist you!
- December 16, 2020Rating 5.0We were able to lower our rate and keep similar coverage. Although quoted a rate with auto that was lower, we took the home at a higher rate without auto because current auto rate was lower by enough to use two companies instead of one.
- December 10, 2020Rating 5.0The Perkins have always been great for us and Cristin is following their example of great serviceResponse from ChristinFebruary 27, 2021Hello Gerald! Thank you for taking time to review our agency. I will always do my best to live up to your customer service standards. Hello David- We appreciate your business and value your feedback. Please text or call 801-278-0061 or email our office at email@example.com if there is anything we can do to assist you!
- December 2, 2020Rating 5.0Christin is great - super responsive, and has our best interests in mind...Response from ChristinFebruary 27, 2021Hi Kolin, It is great working with you! We appreciate your business and value your feedback. Please text or call 801-278-0061 or email our office at firstname.lastname@example.org if there is anything we can do to assist you!
- September 29, 2020Rating 5.0Christin was super helpful in assisting with the followup of a claim during a very busy period for Farmers due to bad situations all over the country. My assigned adjuster wasnt really helping but Christin took over and got everything sorted for me. She simultaneously helped me update my homeowners plan to improve my coverage and lower my premium. Pretty darn good stuff. She's a hard worker and very polite. Thanks for the great service.Response from ChristinFebruary 27, 2021Hello Brett, Thank you for your kind words. It was my pleasure helping you through the claims process. We appreciate your business and value your feedback. Please text or call 801-278-0061 or email our office at email@example.com if there is anything we can do to assist you!
- June 11, 2020Rating 5.0The agency provides outstanding service and attention to the details.Response from ChristinJuly 21, 2020Thank you Xindong! We appreciate your feed back and value your business!