Skip to content
Return to nav
COVID-19 Relief: Farmers reducing personal auto insurance premiums by 15% for May. No need to call, it's automatic.
Photo of Kyle Fuller

Kyle Fuller

Rating 4.9
Farmers Insurance Agent in Orem, UT
Call MeCall Me

Contact Info


252 W 540 N
Orem, UT 84057

Get Directions

Phone Numbers

(801) 224-5008(801) 224-5008
(801) 224-5262

Office Hours

Day of the WeekHours
Mon:8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Tue:8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Wed:8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Thu:8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Fri:8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Contact me

Farmers Insurance Agent in Orem, UT

Kyle E Fuller
KYLE FULLER Ins Agency Inc
About Me

Rating 4.9

I was born and raised right here in Orem, UT. I currently live in Provo and my kids go to the new Provo High. I attended Mountain View High School and later BYU. We love the area, and we are doing all we can as a business to support the high schools and support our community.

As your local Farmers® agent in Orem, I am excited to help you get the insurance coverage that best fits your needs. We have an amazing team of agents and staff that have the knowledge and experience to help you understand what your coverage options are -- whether you are looking at auto, home, renters, business, specialty, or life insurance. We are here to help make you smarter about your insurance!

Give me a call at (801) 224-5008 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Languages Spoken: English and Spanish

Years of Experience

I have over 25 years of experience as a Farmers Insurance agent.

Insurance Certifications


Neighborhoods Served

Utah Valley, Utah County, Orem, and Provo



CA License #: 0H96063

Insurance Products Offered

Business Insurance
*To check background information of this investment professional, visit FINRA BrokerCheck.

Ask Me About:

If you have enjoyed your experience with our agency, please see our google and yelp listings and give us a review! Visit to review us on yelp, and to review us on google! THANK YOU!!

Learn More

Farmers Insurance-Kyle Fuller

Maria Bonita Restaurant

Maria Bonita Mexican restaurant has provided a wonderful dining experience in Orem for many years. Please continue to support them with takeout until we all get back out to visit them at their store. Great Food and great people!

Learn More

Farmers® is an established insurance company recognized around the country. I have been a licensed agent with Farmers for over 18 years, first as an agency producer and later I started up this agency here in Orem. Farmers has a dedicated team of professionals to help you. My staff and I are here to help, as well. Our Farmers agency offers insurance options for your Auto, Home, Life and Business so that you can help protect your assets and your family’s financial future by choosing coverage tailored to meet your needs

PWS 760975 8/17
  • Fly Fishing
  • Watching my kids play baseball
  • Friday date night!
  • Camping
  • Volunteer work with my church
There are so many variables to consider when choosing homeowners insurance. But Farmers Smart Plan Home® can simplify your decision with customizable packages! Call me today to learn more.

Subject to restrictions.
When you're a small business owner, you may have to make tough sacrifices. Insurance shouldn't be one of them. Come see me and I’ll help you select the coverage you want.

Recent Reviews for Kyle Fuller

Rating 4.9
40 Customer Reviews
  • Rating 5.0
    It is always a great experience to work with my agent, every time I call I have a good solution to my questions. I will remain a loyal Farmers customer.👍😃
  • Rating 5.0
    Great folks to work with at this agency! We've been pleased with every interaction we've had with them.
    Response from Kyle
    Thanks Stuart! We really appreciate it, Kyle
  • Rating 5.0
    He is an amazing agent, helps fast and always willing to make your life more easy.
  • Rating 5.0
    Kyle and Kennedy were very friendly and helpful in setting up my new policy.
    Response from Kyle
    Thank you for the kind words Devin. That is super nice of you and it was great to work with you! Kyle
  • Rating 5.0
    Marcene helped us save more than a hundred dollars by bundling our policies.
  • Rating 5.0
    Kyle helped us find the best policy for our home, auto, and business needs and went out of his way to make sure our specific needs were met. So pleased with his service!
  • Rating 5.0
    I am new to Utah and to Farmer's. Marcene, in your office, was friendly, professional and very patient! She was prepared with the information I needed and she helped me consider all of my options - wonderful service!
    Response from Kyle
    Thanks for the great review of Marcene Gail. That is super kind of you. Marcene is a great CSR.
  • Rating 5.0
    Kyle is the most helpful, friendly and kind, he is always concern about the needs of us as clients. We are very lucky to have such a good agent! Thank you very much.
  • Rating 5.0
    Kyle is amazing and is so helpful, he truly cares about people and it shows.
  • Rating 5.0
    Marcene was very helpful.Thx
  • Rating 5.0
    After being with Auto Owner for over 25 years, I switched to Farmers because of Kyle's sincere interest and time in providing me with the best policy that fits my needs.
  • Rating 5.0
    Awesome agency!
  • Rating 5.0
    I felt Kyle was sincere In wanting to get the best policy for our needs. He was personable and knowledgeable.
  • Rating 5.0
    He is a caring, honest agent and seeks to do his best for you.
  • Rating 5.0
    Always very friendly and helpful.
  • Rating 5.0
    Great expert!
  • Rating 5.0
    He is perfect !!!!
  • Rating 1.0
    I'd love it if his assistants stopped messing up every time I call in for something
  • Rating 5.0
    Kyle made everything very easy for me. Stayed on the line while I cancelled services with my old Insurance company.
  • Rating 5.0
    Kyle is the best agent I have ever had... he goes above and beyond to help you!! He even replies to emails late at night!! I don’t know what I would do without my Farmers Agent!! Thanks for all you do Kyle!!
Displaying 1 - 3 reviews of the 20 most recent

My Hardworking Team