Farmers Insurance Agent in American Fork, UT
Larry J CardonLarry Cardon Insurance Agency IncAbout Me
We are mindful of the risks associated with the Covid-19 virus and are exercising caution as we do business with our clients.
As your local Farmers® agency in American Fork, located on Main St not far from I-15, we are in the business of assisting you so you can help protect the things that are important to you as well as your family’s financial future. This process is straightforward and personalized to help make you smarter about insurance. We have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, renters, life, business insurance, and more.
I have over 25 years of experience in the insurance industry, both in personal and commercial lines of insurance. Our agency takes pride in teaching about insurance and helping people better understand their needs and problems that are solved through insurance. Our staff is licensed and has over 10 years of experience in helping with insurance.
Give me a call at (801) 756-9643 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English and Spanish
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
We understand how auto insurance works to help people have the right coverage at the best premium. We are located on Main St. American Fork, not far from I-15. If you're coming through Pioneer Crossing you'll just want to continue straight on to Main St. We work with major auto body shops for repairs such as Cascade Collision and Abra Auto Body and even Ken Garff. If you have not asked recently you are potentially missing new discounts that could be received.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- December 31, 2020Rating 5.0Efficient kept me up to date about what was happening with my polices and was very friendly and helpful.
- December 21, 2020Rating 5.0I would recommend Larry Cardon Insurance Agency. They reviewed our insurance policies on our home and cars. We got better coverage for less money! Thanks to Larry and Tony.
- November 27, 2020Rating 5.0Great service.
- November 1, 2020Rating 5.0We greatly appreciate Larry Cardon's constant efforts to ensure that our insurance needs are covered. His personal attention makes us feel secure in an uncertain world.Response from LarryNovember 3, 2020Always good to talk with you John-hope everything is well.
- October 31, 2020Rating 5.0Larry was very thorough and patient with good ideas for my coverages.
- October 25, 2020Rating 1.0Larry, I appreciate the advice you gave me over the telephone which definitely helped me to make a decision to change from the "condo" plan to the "Farmers Smart Home Plan". I appreciate the information Laurel Nielsen provided me on e-mail relative to the "Smart Home Plan"Response from LarryNovember 3, 2020Thanks for the kind words. We are always glad to help.
- September 10, 2020Rating 5.0very helpful and professional
- September 3, 2020Rating 4.0Larry and his staff have kept us informed and are pleasant to work with. Thank you.
- July 31, 2020Rating 5.0Tony was very professional got back to me with a quick quote and it was very afforable. Thank you
- July 4, 2020Rating 5.0super helpful in meeting the immediate needs i had regarding my home owners insurance and has quote great pricing for Auto.
- May 15, 2020Rating 5.0Larry was wonderful and got our policy together in no time.
- February 29, 2020Rating 5.0Had a great experience with Larry and I'm grateful for his help in getting all my policies together. I worked hard at getting me all the discounts I deserved. Thank You
- February 2, 2020Rating 5.0We are kept up-to-date on our policy and new policies available to us. Time is taken to go through changes and what they mean and do for us. I would trust anyone else with my home and auto.
- January 29, 2020Rating 5.0This was my first time purchasing insurance from Farmers and using Larry Cardon as my agent. Larry reviewed the insurance held by the HOA for our townhome, talked with us about what we wanted for our insurance coverage and suggested the appropriate insurance to meet our needs (at a reasonable price). Larry is great to work with and I would recommend him to everyone.Response from LarryFebruary 11, 2020Thanks Paul, hope to see you often.
- January 29, 2020Rating 5.0Keeps in contact with us and personally reviews our needs each year. Excellent service.
- December 9, 2019Rating 5.0Larry is methodical and careful to ensure I get the optimal insurance coverage and cost for my cars and homeowner's insurance.Response from LarryDecember 9, 2019Thanks for the nice review. It is easier for us to help when you do stay in touch. Larry
- October 21, 2019Rating 5.0Always great customer serviceResponse from LarryOctober 22, 2019Thanks Carol, we are always glad to do what we can.
- October 6, 2019Rating 5.0Disappointed by the high cost of coverage by another company, I drove into the Farmers Insurance office on Main Street in American Fork. A knowledgeable and helpful assistant showed me that Farmers comparable coverage was significantly less expensive. I signed up for full coverage. When I left the office my truck would not start. The agent cheerfully came out and gave me a jump with his car and cables. I appreciated the great service I received from him and his office assistant.Response from LarryNovember 11, 2019Roger, it was good to meet you, and we hope we can always give you great service. Thanks again for your business. Larry
- April 25, 2019Rating 5.0Larry was very easy to work with and quick to help us with our insurance needs. We are very pleased with the service he provided.Response from LarryApril 25, 2019Thank you Ryan (Melanie) for your review. We will do our best to always help.
- March 29, 2019Rating 5.0You do great it's always good to be able to walk in and you know who we are and not just a numberResponse from LarryApril 25, 2019Thanks Kathy and David, always good to work with you.