Farmers Insurance Agent in West Lake Hills, TX
Jaime Lark MoritzkyMoritzky Agency LLCAbout Me
We here at Moritzky Agency LLC of West Lake Hills Texas, have over 25+ years of experience in the insurance industry. We ensure everyone is welcome regardless of nationality, race, ethnicity, creed, gender identity, and sexual orientation. Everyone is welcome at our agency. Everyone. We want you to feel as though you are family and as such we treat everyone with respect. We do our best to ensure you are happy with your insurance experience. We would love to have a new member of our family, so give us a call and let’s talk! Get coverage for all the things you care for from people who care!
Give me a call at (512) 467-0404 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
As your local Farmers agent in West Lake Hills, I can help make you smarter about insurance.
Depending on your state, you may be eligible for certain discounts. See how Farmers can save you money on insurance specific to Texas residents.
PWS LD-04 10/17
2. Isn't Making an Inventory of Our Possessions a Waste of Time? A resounding, NO! An inventory is your proof of ownership. When you file a claim, you will be asked to list ALL the items that were lost. In the wake of a catastrophe, is that where your mind will be? To make sure you don't forget anything and to maximize your reimbursement, prepare an inventory of your possessions ahead of time. These days, with technology, photos and videos are so easy to make and store in the cloud for safe keeping.
3. Is Flood Damage Covered by My Homeowners Policy? No. Home insurance doesn't cover flood damage. A separate flood insurance policy must be purchased in addition to your standard policy in order to be covered.
4. Isn't Flood Insurance Only for People Who Live in Flood Zones? No! Floods can happen anywhere, not just in a flood zone. Floods are also not just caused by weather, or bodies of water overflowing.
2. How Long Do I Have to Report Buying a New Car? The common misconception is that you have a "free" 30 day "grace period" before you have to notify your carrier of a newly acquired vehicle. There is no free coverage, darn it, the grace period is designed to allow you to acquire a new vehicle during non-business hours and still be insured for the same coverage you carry on your current car. Beyond operating hours, there is no reason to delay, you should call as soon as is reasonably possible.
3. Does My Credit Score Affect The Price of My Coverage? Not your credit score, but yes, your credit history is a factor in your insurance rates. As part of the underwriting process, a "soft credit inquiry" into your credit history is made, which has no impact to your credit score,
4. My Car Was Broken Into And My Laptop Was Stolen, My Car Insurance Pays For That, Right? No, actually, personal items or personal property inside your car are covered by your homeowners or renters insurance policy, less your applicable deductible.
2. Only the "Breadwinner" Needs Life Insurance, Right? The loss of a stay-at-home spouse is costly in terms of who will replace caregiving for children, or allowing the working parent an opportunity to take time off work to help the family adjust to the loss.
3. The Policy I Bought When I was 30 Years Old, For $25 a Month, Stays That Cost For My Whole Life, Right? Unfortunately, no. The cost of coverage is locked in only for the contract term selected. For example, a 20-year Term Life policy locks the price in for 20 years and is renewable after that term at the premiums for your newly acquired age. Also, your rates on a 30 year Whole Life policy are locked in for the 30-year term but will be adjusted based on your newly acquired age at the end of the 30 years.
4. Why Would I Buy a Life Policy for My Healthy Children? It actually makes the most sense to purchase coverage for someone when they are young and healthy since premiums are less expensive. The cost of coverage increases with age and as you age you are more likely to develop a medical condition that can make coverage more expensive later. If you wait until you NEED it, it's too late to get it.
- August 9, 2019Rating 5.0We love Jaime. She always walks us through the options where we can make educated decisions. Thanks for taking care of our family!Response from JaimeAugust 13, 2019Celeste, we are honored you have put your trust in us. Thank you so, for your beautiful words of support!! Much affection returned.
- May 22, 2019Rating 5.0Jaime has been very responsive to my changing needs with insurance coverage from buying and selling homes, cars and even personal liability umbrella policies. I highly recommend herResponse from JaimeMay 23, 2019Mark, we are honored to be of service and so very grateful for your high praise. Many thanks!!
- January 17, 2019Rating 5.0Zoe was very helpful especially with having come from out of state.Response from JaimeJanuary 17, 2019Thank you, Rosemary, for your kind words! We are very proud, to have Zoe on our staff. We appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback, it means a lot to us.
- January 14, 2019Rating 5.0Excellent service and great person to work with.Response from JaimeJanuary 16, 2019Thank you so much for the lovely compliment Cliff! Really enjoy having the opportunity to work with you.
- October 28, 2018Rating 5.0Jaime is awesome!!! We just love her. Great agent.Response from JaimeOctober 29, 2018Gary, thank you, ever so, for the amazing compliment!! Love you guys right back!!!
- August 5, 2018Rating 4.0Jaime is AMAZING! She is always so knowledgeable and helpful while getting back to you quickly. While her staff are a little green and not as quick or knowledgeable as her, Jaime works wonders no matter when you contact her. I would highly recommend her to anyone who needs an agent.Response from JaimeAugust 7, 2018Thank you so much, Joi. We are honored you have chosen us and are so very grateful for your high praise and recommendation.
“Green”? Maybe, but I look less at my staff’s years, and more at what they DO. Their tireless efforts, the heart they gave, the wisdom they exercised to see your needs were met, regardless the situation.
I do not frown on inexperience. A lack of experience is a quality, it indicates huge potential, allowing to do the impossible. And they do it with heart! We have nothing, if not heart. 😉
All the best,
- July 17, 2018Rating 5.0Jamie, your the best! Thanks for your helpful service. As bad as I hate insurance, you made it an easy and honest experience.
SamResponse from JaimeJuly 18, 2018Sam, Thank you so much for your kind words! It was absolutely my pleasure. Many thanks returned, jaime