Farmers Insurance Agent in West Lake Hills, TX
Jaime Lark MoritzkyMoritzky Agency LLCAbout Me
We here at Moritzky Agency LLC of West Lake Hills Texas, have over 25+ years of experience in the insurance industry. Regardless of nationality, race, ethnicity, creed, gender identity, and sexual orientation, everyone is welcome and respected here. Everyone. We do our best to ensure you are happy with your insurance experience and you understand all your options. We would love to be of assistance to you and your family, so give us a call and let’s talk. Get coverage for all the things you care for from people who care!
Give me a call at (512) 467-0404 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Your condo is more than a place you call home. It’s also a major investment filled with possessions you want to protect. Get a quote on condo insurance to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
PWS LD-04 10/17
The Central Texas Food Bank is the largest hunger-relief charity in Central Texas. A leader in the fight against hunger for nearly 38 years, our mission is to nourish hungry people and lead the community in the fight against hunger.
We work with food donors across the country, financial supporters and volunteers to fill unmet needs in Central Texas. This commitment from private, government and charitable partners has allowed us to bring 39 million meals to our community last year and into the hands of families and local nonprofits that turn to us for help.
INDEPENDENCE AND DIGNITY FOR ALL - Guided by the vision that seniors and adults with disabilities should thrive in their community, Family Eldercare provides essential services to seniors, adults with disabilities and their caregivers.
Family Eldercare's mission touches the lives of almost 6,000 seniors and adults with disabilities every year. Watch our mission in action and see how deep our mission runs, ensuring that Central Texans thrive.
Amplify Austin Day is a program of I Live Here I Give Here, a nonprofit in Austin on a mission to increase generosity across Central Texas. We inspire individuals to find a cause they care about, become engaged in its mission, and make positive contributions to the community we all know and love. Our programs, like Amplify Austin Day, support this work and ensure that philanthropy in Central Texas grows and continues to advance a more prosperous, equitable, and vibrant community for decades to come.
Amplify Austin Day -- a day that reflects the power of collective giving in our community. The Central Texas nonprofit sector relies on generous supporters like you, especially during these critical times of need, to carry out their important missions. This year, your contribution is even more significant, as we continue to recover from the economic realities of the pandemic.
- Outdoor Enthusiasts
- Antique Auto Aficionados
- Animal Zealots
- Music Maniacs
2. How Long Do I Have to Report Buying a New Car? The common misconception is that you have a "free" 30 day "grace period" before you have to notify your carrier of a newly acquired vehicle. There is no free coverage, darn it, the grace period is designed to allow you to acquire a new vehicle during non-business hours and still be insured for the same coverage you carry on your current car. Beyond operating hours, there is no reason to delay, you should call as soon as is reasonably possible.
3. Does My Credit Score Affect The Price of My Coverage? Not your credit score, but yes, your credit history is a factor in your insurance rates. As part of the underwriting process, a "soft credit inquiry" into your credit history is made, which has no impact to your credit score,
4. My Car Was Broken Into And My Laptop Was Stolen, My Car Insurance Pays For That, Right? No, actually, personal items or personal property inside your car are covered by your homeowners or renters insurance policy, less your applicable deductible.
2. Only the "Breadwinner" Needs Life Insurance, Right? The loss of a stay-at-home spouse is costly in terms of who will replace caregiving for children, or allowing the working parent an opportunity to take time off work to help the family adjust to the loss.
3. The Policy I Bought When I was 30 Years Old, For $25 a Month, Stays That Cost For My Whole Life, Right? Unfortunately, no. The cost of coverage is locked in only for the contract term selected. For example, a 20-year Term Life policy locks the price in for 20 years and is renewable after that term at the premiums for your newly acquired age. Also, your rates on a 30 year Whole Life policy are locked in for the 30-year term but will be adjusted based on your newly acquired age at the end of the 30 years.
4. Why Would I Buy a Life Policy for My Healthy Children? It actually makes the most sense to purchase coverage for someone when they are young and healthy since premiums are less expensive. The cost of coverage increases with age and as you age you are more likely to develop a medical condition that can make coverage more expensive later. If you wait until you NEED it, it's too late to get it.