Farmers Insurance Agent in Tomball, TX
Gretchen B FaganAbout Me
As the mayor of Tomball, I'm proud to also serve as your local Farmers® agent as well. I help customers like you identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs. This process is straightforward and personalized to help make you smarter about insurance. I have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's life, commercial, small business, auto, home insurance and more. Located on Main St, over the railroad tracks on the right, next 403 East. Stop by my office today!
Give me a call at (281) 357-4477 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Farmers Financial Solutions*
In today’s world, you want options, flexibility, and some measure of certainty that a secure future is within reach. As your Farmers Insurance and Financial Services agent, I have the experience and professional perspective to help you build a solid financial plan. Call me for an appointment, and let’s talk about how you can reach your goals.
To check background information of this investment professional, visit FINRA BrokerCheck.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
PWS LD-01 10/17
PWS BLI 9/16
- August 15, 2019Rating 5.0The Fagan team is unbelievable. Service at it's best!
- July 20, 2019Rating 5.0You have the most amazing staff, very helpful and always go the extra mile to help. Ms Ava Cook is a treasure, a resource, fantastic and incredible and would never stop helping until the customer has all the information to make the best decision. Terri in sales team is fantastic and make sure that she asks the right questions and understand what the customer is looking for and deliver on the expectations. Gretchen and Michael and their son check in often to make sure they are delivering.
- May 12, 2019Rating 5.0Been a customer of another insurance company for 42 years when I switched last week to Farmers for my auto and home bundle. It was a joy to work thru these decisions with Ms. Ava Cook. They saved me money and I got the coverages on my home especially that we were searching for! I look forward to another 42 years with Farmers. Thank you Ava, Gretchen, and Mike. Regards, Jim and Cheryl
- April 4, 2019Rating 5.0Wonderful service as always !!
- March 28, 2019Rating 5.0This Farmers Insurance office has always given me superb service. There's always someone there to answer the phone and take care of my insurance needs.
- March 23, 2019Rating 5.0Always ready to assist and explain the needs of there customers. Thanks to Gretchen and her staff.
- March 22, 2019Rating 5.0Thank you for everything you do
- March 21, 2019Rating 5.0Excellent service!
- March 21, 2019Rating 5.0Ava answered any questions I had, easily. We needed to insure our new home, and we bundled the cars also. Farmers had a rate we could handle for insurance. Thank you all for great service!
- March 21, 2019Rating 5.0Always on top of our renewals or policy changes, and always able to clarify things for us if we have questions. What a great advocate to have in our Insurance corner.
- March 20, 2019Rating 5.0It has been very positive experience.
- March 20, 2019Rating 5.0Gretchen has been great to work with for all of our insurance needs. The employees are responsive and kind whenever we need assistance.
- March 20, 2019Rating 5.0Gretchen has been my agent for a long while and always has my interest at heart ,I do not have to ask her for anything as she always has everything covered.
- March 13, 2019Rating 5.0Quick response. Everything explained to the T