Farmers Insurance Agent in Tomball, TX
Aubrey D MaxieAbout Me
As your local Farmers® Insurance and Financial Services* agent in Tomball, TX, I help customers like you identify the insurance coverage and financial strategies* that best fit your needs and financial goals. This process is straightforward and personalized to help make you smarter about insurance.
I have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, renters, business insurance, and/or more.
I'm a small business owner and a consumer. Our business is familiar with needs of our clients, because we share your experiences. As part of the community we regularly partner with local schools and programs to help prosper our community and city.
Our Farmers office is located near you, right here in Tomball, TX. We’re minutes away from Spring, Houston, and The Woodlands. We invite the community to contact us. We invite our Texas audience to reach out to us. We want to hear from you.
Give us a call at (832) 220-3668 and I'll be happy to answer questions you might have.
Give me a call at (832) 220-3668 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English and Spanish
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Farmers Financial Solutions*
In today’s world, you want options, flexibility, and some measure of certainty that a secure future is within reach. As your Farmers Insurance and Financial Services agent, I have the experience and professional perspective to help you build a solid financial plan. Call me for an appointment, and let’s talk about how you can reach your goals.
To check background information of this investment professional, visit FINRA BrokerCheck.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
It's hard to see, but there is a lot to be excited about. Take a look outside.
Ironically while we work on our victory over the virus the weather has been beautiful. Pretty blue skies, cool breezes, and bright sun to help keep us sane.
Many are getting the chance to spend time with kids and family. It’s been entertaining for me watching and talking to parents that are at home with their kids. Be sure you video these special moments, because later you'll probably see the humor.
Along with all this fun I have some good news for our auto customers. Farmers is reducing your auto premiums by 25% for the month of April. It's automatic, and there's nothing you need to do. For most, you’ll see this reflected in your May statements.
The company is constantly monitoring the coronavirus and working with government officials to see what the next step will be. Additionally, it seems people are starting to receive their stimulus checks. I guess for the rest of us the check is in the mail.
I haven’t heard any feedback on loan programs from my small businesses. I hope all of you are aware of some of the programs that are offered for small businesses. Please head over to the Small Business Association (SBA) website for more information.
With the world being asked to isolate, it feels like you are hiding in the closet waiting for the storm to pass. However, many of us are still working. We are still working.
Yes…we’re still here for you! Just working remotely to keep everyone safe.
Call us if you need us. Even if you just need a weather report or the joke of the day!
Four Seasons Massage & Spa
Four Seasons Massage & Spa is the latest and best provider of Swedish, Deep Tissue, Trigger Points and Hot Stone Massages in the Spring/The Woodlands/Tomball area.
At Four Seasons Massage & Spa, they provide a relaxing atmosphere with comfortable massage tables, including table warmers, high-quality linens, along with soft lighting and soothing music.
23110 Kuykendahl Road #50
Tomball, TX 77375
Ed Saenz School of Martial Arts
ESMA invites you to join and empower yourself, and your family, through classes that build the mind, body and human spirit.
A neighboring business to the Maxie Insurance Agency.
Ed Saenz School of Martial Arts is a United Fighting Arts Federation (UFAF) chartered school teaching the art of Chun Kuk Do, the style founded by Mr. Chuck Norris.
Located conveniently to The Woodlands, Tomball and Spring, TX.
23110 Kuykendahl, Suite 180
Tomball, TX 77375
Many people think of the Maxie Insurance Agency for Auto, Business, Home, and Life Insurance¹. However, they don't always think of us for the Specialty items. Summertime seems to be the popular time of year for Boat insurance and motorcycle insurance. The warmer weather makes people want to go out and have a bit of fun. The ATV insurance and RV insurance are popular all year round.
Here in the Spring/Tomball area you'll find many toys! Mobile homes are also part of our Specialty category. There are many mobile and manufactured homes in the Spring, Tomball are, as-well-as next door in Montgomery County.
Mobile home insurance is popular at our agency. There are a few neighboring mobile home communities by our office.
The Maxie Insurance Agency is always happy to talk with you about your insurance protection. It's starting to get cold outside, so come by and have a cup of coffee with us! We look forward to hearing from you soon!
We know from experience the unexpected happens.
You are busy with business and you may overlook some things. Let us help!
Give me a call to learn more about our coverage and get a quote today!
Also, for auto insurance in Tomball feel free to stop by our office for a visit. To learn more about the advantages of Farmers auto coverage, call me today at 832-220-3668. We want you to know about your insurance.
At Farmers Insurance We know a thing or two because we've seen a thing or two.
PWS LD-03 10/17
- May 17, 2020Rating 5.0it was great
- April 18, 2020Rating 5.0Fantabulous as always....
- February 26, 2020Rating 5.0She answered all of my concerns! Great customer service!Response from AubreyMarch 3, 2020Thank you for the 5 star review.
- February 12, 2020Rating 5.0The service was quick and was explained very nicely to me .Response from AubreyFebruary 14, 2020Thank you for the Review.
- April 11, 2019Rating 5.0Amazing !
- April 8, 2019Rating 5.0Always offering to help with other services or needs they can help with, They follow up if you tell them you will get back on a subject. I have had no complaints with this office or the staff, so far so good. Thank you Mr MaxieResponse from AubreyAugust 12, 2019Thank you! We'll do our best to continue to provide you with great customer service.
- March 27, 2019Rating 4.0very satisfiedResponse from AubreyAugust 12, 2019Thank You!
- March 24, 2019Rating 5.0Very helpful with providing information and kind enough to ensure you will get the best rate! Glad to have Farmers!Response from AubreyAugust 12, 2019Thank you, and we're glad to have you with Farmers!
- March 21, 2019Rating 5.0Very easy to work with, great service.Response from AubreyMarch 22, 2019Thank you for your review! We appreciate the time you took to do a review, and we will do our best to continue to provide you with Great service.
- March 20, 2019Rating 5.0Awesome Service!Response from AubreyMarch 22, 2019We appreciate you taking time to do a review for us, and thank you for the compliment. We'll do our best to continue to provide awesome service.
- March 20, 2019Rating 5.0Very helpful insuring my restaurantResponse from AubreyMarch 22, 2019Thanks for the review. I'm happy we could help insure your restaurant.
- March 20, 2019Rating 4.0Fair experience.Response from AubreyMarch 22, 2019Thank you for the review. I'm sorry you only had a fair experience. I hope we can improve to 5 starts and provide you with a great experience in the future!
- March 20, 2019Rating 5.0Aubrey is friendly and an experience agent.He answers all questions and helps me with insurance I needed.Response from AubreyMarch 22, 2019We appreciate you taking time to do a review for us, and thank you for the compliments. We'll continue to answer your questions ans provide you with insurance for as longe as you'll allow us.
- March 20, 2019Rating 5.0100% professional and 100% customer service- greatResponse from AubreyMarch 22, 2019Thank you for taking to time to provide us with a review. We appreciate your time and you kind words. We'll do our best to give you 110% professionalism and 200% customer service in the future.
- March 20, 2019Rating 5.0We really appreciate the friendly and helpful service. Phone calls are taken or returned quickly when needed. Thank you!Response from AubreyMarch 22, 2019Thank you for the review and the kind words. We appreciate your time and business, and we will do our best to continue to provide you with friendly helpful service.
- March 20, 2019Rating 5.0I'm very Happy with your services I really appreciate you toke the time to had write me a letter that means a lot for me Thank you so much. Small details make a big difference.Response from AubreyMarch 22, 2019Thank you for your review! We appreciate the time you took to do a review, and we will do our best to continue to provide you with Great service. For us every detail matters, and nothing is more important than our clients.
- March 20, 2019Rating 5.0Is always prompt responding to any insurance issues.Response from AubreyMarch 22, 2019We appreciate you taking time to do a review for us, and thank you for the compliment. We'll do our best to continue to provide prompt responses and great service.
- March 15, 2019Rating 5.0Professional, friendly, and knowledgeable agents. A pleasure to work with for all of my insurance needs.Response from AubreyMarch 22, 2019We appreciate you taking time to do a review for us, and thank you for the compliment. We are happy you enjoy working with us and we'll do our best to continue to be a place you want to work with.
- December 27, 2018Rating 5.0Very happy with Cassandra help thanks for your helpResponse from AubreyMarch 22, 2019Thank you for taking the time to do a review. We're always happy to help. Thanks again!
- December 8, 2018Rating 5.0So professional I’m very satisfied with my agent Cassandra very friendly and very good price thanks..