Farmers Insurance Agent in The Woodlands, TX
Rocio BarajasAbout Me
As a lifelong resident of The Woodlands/Spring area, I help customers like you identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs. This process is straightforward and personalized to help make you smarter about insurance. I have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's Life, auto, home, renters, motorcycle, business insurance and more.
At The Barajas Agency, we strike for the highest and best customer service, our staff is fully bilingual and licensed to help you simplify the process and help with any questions or concerns. Whether you looking for a new agency and coverage or you need to review your current policies, we are here to help. Give us a call, text us or email us we are here at your convenience.
Give me a call at (713) 960-2244 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English and Spanish
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
When it comes to life insurance, there’s no such thing as “one size fits all.” Everyone has different needs, goals and financial considerations. That’s why coverage comes in a variety of forms, with a range of features you can tailor to your unique situation:
Your family is young and growing, so you may be juggling a mortgage, auto loans, and childcare costs. While your expenses may continue to expand over time, you may want an affordable life insurance policy that helps you plan for your family’s financial future until the kids are grown and the house is paid off.
You’re more established in life. In addition to providing a death benefit to your beneficiaries, you may leverage the loan1 or partial surrender features of certain policies to help support things like supplemental retirement income, caring for a family member with a disability or preparing for eventual estate taxes.
You’re single and have no children. The death benefit proceeds from your life insurance policy may help support obligations such as the costs of your personal debts, medical bills or final expenses — and may also help leave a legacy to someone you love or a favorite charity.
Research business insurance options by coverage type and industry type.
Understand the value Farmers agents and claims representatives add to your experience.
Get answers to insurance questions that are often asked by small business owners like you.
Our goal here is simple: To equip you with information so you can choose the commercial insurance coverage you want for your business.
Ask your local Farmers® agent to run a “flood zone determination” on your property. The federal government’s National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) has established two types of zones:
High risk: Homes in these areas are more likely to be damaged by a flood. The government requires homeowners to have flood coverage when they have loans from federally regulated or insured lenders.
Low-to-moderate risk: Flood insurance coverage isn’t required in these areas, but that doesn’t mean it isn’t desirable. Low-to-moderate risk zones account for 25% of all flood insurance claims and receive one-third of federal disaster assistance for flooding.
That’s why Farmers chose Pets Best — a leader in pet insurance — to provide coverage that can help by reimbursing veterinary bills for covered claims when your pet has a health issue.
Vet visits are twice as expensive as they were 10 years ago, but that shouldn't keep you from caring for your pet.
- June 29, 2020Rating 5.0Great job of providing quotes in a timely manner and good follow up.Response from RocioJuly 3, 2020Mr Dwight we thank you for the opportunity and trust in our agency. Thank you for taking the time to review us, we are bless to have you as our customer.
- March 14, 2020Rating 5.0Rocio was the best!!Response from RocioApril 7, 2020Thank you for giving us the opportunity.
- January 29, 2020Rating 5.0Rocio Barajas is highly knowledgeable & outstanding in her field. She is responsible, prompt, provides thorough explanations, presents available options that best fit one's specific needs. She is fully capable of explaining coverages details, requirements & commitments fluently in both the English & Spanish language. Rocio Barajas exceeds & performs beyond expectations. Meet the Rocio Barajas Team - HIGHLY RECOMMEND!Response from RocioFebruary 15, 2020Thank you Leandro and María Elena it has been my pleasure working with you and we thank you for taking the time to rate us. We look forward to keep serving you and your family!
- October 20, 2019Rating 4.0Better job of Following up with me about .
- September 11, 2019Rating 5.0Awesome customer service!! Everything was explained very well. I Highly recommend this place.Response from RocioSeptember 11, 2019Armando, Thank so much for taking the time to leave us a review our priority is to give our customers the best service and build a life time relationship.
- August 25, 2019Rating 5.0I was carefully guided thru the process of selecting what I needed for coverage. Best agent on I-45. I am very satisfied.Response from RocioAugust 28, 2019Thank you Sandra for giving us the opportunity and for taking the taking the time to give us review, we enjoyed talking to you and look forward to build a long time relationship.
- May 19, 2019Rating 5.0I have never had such a professional and attentive agent. They are always available and promptly honor my requests or answer my questions. I will look forward to recommending them.
- February 14, 2019Rating 5.0We have been with Farmers for over 10 years and have always had great experiences in new policies and questions answered timely. Very friendly staff that truly looks at ways in saving money for their clients