Farmers Insurance Agent in Texarkana, TX
Kacie Lea M KirklandAbout Me
Hello future clients! I am excited that you are taking time out of your busy schedule to research my agency in Texarkana, TX! I am proud to say that I love my town and am devoted to helping as many clients as possible by completing policy reviews. I am serving both Texas and Arkansas and can't wait to meet you!
Here are a few interesting facts about me! I am a proud 2nd degree black belt in Taekwondo! I won a State and National Championship title in 1999 then went on to be the assistant coach for the Taekwondo team at Ole Miss where I attended college. Even though I had major glory days about 20 years ago, I am still practicing here locally at East Texas Martial Arts! I have an extensive background in being self-employed and working with the public every day. Upon returning from Ole Miss, I was in business with my father and brother owning Kirkland Excavation and the Wooden Indian in Atlanta, TX. I finally found my passion in insurance when I opened my Farmers® agency in 2013. Because of my experience in family business, I have a personal understanding of businesses need when it comes to insurance.
As your local Farmers agent in Texarkana, Texas, I help customers like you identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs. This process is straightforward and personalized to help make you smarter about insurance. I have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, renters, business insurance and more.
Give me a call at (903) 306-0963 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Farmers Financial Solutions*
In today’s world, you want options, flexibility, and some measure of certainty that a secure future is within reach. As your Farmers Insurance and Financial Services agent, I have the experience and professional perspective to help you build a solid financial plan. Call me for an appointment, and let’s talk about how you can reach your goals.
To check background information of this investment professional, visit FINRA BrokerCheck.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
Quick Lube & Tire Center in Queen City, TX is our favorite place to have service work completed on our autos! Check them out Monday - Saturday!
105 US Hwy 59 South
Queen City, TX 75572
Texarkana Monthly is a multi-media publication bringing relevant content
to the Texarkana community. We believe everyone in Texarkana matters!
We are a proud member of the Texarkana Chamber of Commerce
Proud Supporter and Contributer to the OPTIONS Academic Alternative High School Program
OPTIONS Academic Alternative High School provides students a diverse 21st century learning environment with the opportunity to earn a State of Texas accredited high school diploma. Students are given the direction and opportunity to prepare for a post-secondary education in a non-traditional educational setting. OPTIONS Academic Alternative High School’s mission is to help each student develop a positive self-image to be a productive member of society
- I love to spend time with my family and 2 dogs (Elvis and Louis)
- Traveling as much as my calendar will allow me!
- Martial Arts has always been my passion. Tae Kwon Do preferably
- All girls love retail therapy right?!
PWS LD-01 10/17
We've completely redesigned the My Farmers experience, giving you easy access to:
- Pay bills and manage payment options
- Print your digital ID card
- View your agents' information
- View valuable perks
- Policy documents all in one place
- Sign up for bill and new document notifications
Frequently Asked Questions:
- January 7, 2021Rating 5.0Excellent customer service. thanks
- December 23, 2020Rating 5.0Casey White was great to work with and went over all the options for our policy.
- June 19, 2020Rating 5.0Ms. Kirkland has been a pleasure to work with, and I look forward to the future, with her being my agent.Response from Kacie LeaJune 19, 2020Thank you so much! I am so happy to be able to take care of you and your family!
- March 21, 2019Rating 5.0Very knowledgeable very nice and patient with customers keeps you informed on any changes and always worked to get the customer the best policy quote, I really appreciate everything she has done for me I would refer anyone to this agencyResponse from Kacie LeaMay 30, 2019Thank you so much for your kind words! We are honored to have you as a client!
- January 10, 2019Rating 5.0Great Customer Service, quick turn around on quote, friendly and extremely knowledgeable about products!Response from Kacie LeaMay 30, 2019Thank you!!!!!
- June 30, 2018Rating 5.0Doing business with Kacie was an absolute pleasure. She took her time with me, answered all of my questions, and got me the absolute best coverage at a way lower price than my previous insurance company! Not to mention before I came into the office she had everything drawn up and ready to go over, I was in and out in a flash.Response from Kacie LeaJuly 19, 2018Thank you so much for your kind words Jill! We look forward to getting to know you and your family in the near future!
- April 16, 2018Rating 5.0Excellent ServiceResponse from Kacie LeaMay 2, 2018Thank you Kayla!!!! We are so excited to be able to take care of your insurance needs!