Farmers Insurance Agent in Southlake, TX
Stephen Larry SewellAbout Me
As your local Southlake, TX Farmers® Insurance and Financial Solutions* agent, I am focused on educating customers like you on insurance and working together to find the coverage that best fits your needs. I am very customer-service driven and want to ensure that you have the right amount of coverage. I have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, renters, business insurance and more. Stop by for a cup of coffee and I'd be happy to review your current coverage.
Give me a call at (817) 873-8010 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English and Spanish
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Farmers Financial Solutions*
In today’s world, you want options, flexibility, and some measure of certainty that a secure future is within reach. As your Farmers Insurance and Financial Services agent, I have the experience and professional perspective to help you build a solid financial plan. Call me for an appointment, and let’s talk about how you can reach your goals.
To check background information of this investment professional, visit FINRA BrokerCheck.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
Give me a call to learn more about our coverage and get a quote today!
Lions Club - Southlake Centennial Lions Club - Steve Sewell Agency - Farmers® Insurance
Lions International celebrates its 100th year of humanitarian service this year!
The World's Largest Service Club Organization
Our 46,000 clubs and 1.4+ million members make us the world's largest service club organization. We're also one of the most effective. Our members do whatever is needed to help their local communities. Everywhere we work, we make friends. With children who need eyeglasses, with seniors who don’t have enough to eat and with people we may never meet.
Where there's a need, there's a lion!
Whenever a Lions club gets together, problems get smaller, and communities get better. That's because we help where help is needed – in our own communities and around the world – with unmatched integrity and energy.
Meetings Open to ANYONE that would like to get involved!
First Friday of Every Month at White's Chapel - 185 South White Chapel Boulevard, Southlake, TX 76092 from 7:15am - 8:15am
Third Friday of Every Month at Wildwood Grill - 2700 East Southlake Boulevard, Southlake, TX 76092 from 11:45am - 12:45am
Find us on Facebook: Southlake Centennial Lions Club
Rotary Club of Fort Worth - Stockyards - Steve Sewell Agency - Farmers Insurance
“Of the things we think, say or do:
Is it the TRUTH?
Is it FAIR to all concerned?
Will it build GOODWILL and BETTER FRIENDSHIPS?
Will it be BENEFICIAL to all concerned?”
From the earliest days of the organization, Rotarians were concerned with promoting high ethical standards in their professional lives. One of the world’s most widely printed and quoted statements of business ethics is The 4-Way Test, which was created in 1932 by Rotarian Herbert J. Taylor (who later served as RI president) when he was asked to take charge of a company that was facing bankruptcy.
This 24-word code of ethics for employees to follow in their business and professional lives became the guide for sales, production, advertising, and all relations with dealers and customers, and the survival of the company is credited to this simple philosophy.
AVENUES OF SERVICE
We channel our commitment to service at home and abroad through five Avenues of Service, which are the foundation of club activity.
1) Club Service focuses on making clubs strong. A thriving club is anchored by strong relationships and an active membership development plan.
2) Vocational Service calls on every Rotarian to work with integrity and contribute their expertise to the problems and needs of society.
3) Community Service encourages every Rotarian to find ways to improve the quality of life for people in their communities and to serve the public interest.
4) International Service exemplifies our global reach in promoting peace and understanding. We support this service avenue by sponsoring or volunteering on international projects, seeking partners abroad, and more.
5) Youth Service recognizes the importance of empowering youth and young professionals through leadership development programs.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- June 21, 2020Rating 5.0Yadi was professional, informed, helpful and knowledgeable. Great working with her.
- May 3, 2020Rating 5.0Steve and Yadi were absolutely amazing. Great communication skills and made this all an easy process to switch from another insurance company.
- April 16, 2020Rating 5.0Responsive, easy to connect with.
- March 21, 2020Rating 5.0Stephen was knowledgeable and thorough in explaining all my options. It was a smooth transition to Farmers Insurance.
- February 26, 2020Rating 5.0Stephen is great and saved my husband and I a ton of money every month on our car insurance. Best of all, the coverage is just as good as what we had with our previous insurance company. So thankful!
- February 23, 2020Rating 5.0Saved lots of $$ when we changed to Steve and Farmers!
- June 28, 2019Rating 5.0Steve and Cathy are very helpful and responsive. I appreciate their consultation and quick response to our needs.
- May 19, 2019Rating 5.0Stephen Sewell has consulted with me well to fully understood my insurance needs today and for future planning. I appreciate how well he has listened and prepared proposals.Response from StephenMay 21, 2019Thank you Thomas. I appreciate you sharing your experience with the agency. Glad to have you as a client.
- April 12, 2019Rating 5.0Yadi Sanchez was absolutely the best by far I have ever dealt with. I asked her so many questions, a lot of them over and over, and she just kept answering with no problem as if they were brand new each time. She is very knowledgeable and patient and just a blessing to work with
James R.Response from StephenMay 21, 2019Thank you James for the kind words. Yadi is really good! I am very pleased to have her on my staff and you as a client. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.
- April 11, 2019Rating 5.0Adding a new car to our policy was quick and easy.Response from StephenMay 21, 2019Thanks Kent for taking the time to share your experience. I'm happy your experience was quick and easy. Thank you for being a client
- October 18, 2018Rating 5.0Excellent! Stephen is always focused on giving us better coverage for a lower cost.Response from StephenMay 21, 2019Thank you for the very kind words Ken. I appreciate the review and you being a client of my agency. I always do my best to help in any way possible.
- October 17, 2018Rating 5.0Yadi Sanchez made the process easy! She was very knowledgeable and patient in explaining all my coverage. And very responsive even when I needed to go over my policies over the weekend.Response from StephenMay 21, 2019Thank you Sergio. I appreciate you letting me know about your experience. Yadi is a great employee and a good resource. Happy to learn your experience was great.
- September 24, 2018Rating 5.0GreatResponse from StephenMay 21, 2019Thanks Reyna!
- September 12, 2018Rating 5.0Yadi Sanchez was an amazing blessing. She took the time to go over everything. Was patient and curious and saved me so much!! She truly had my best interest. If anyone is looking for a quote you need to call her. Can’t say it enough. Happy to be with Farmers.Response from StephenMay 21, 2019Thank you Teodulo for sharing your experience in working with Yadi. Many clients find her to be a great resource. Glad she was able to assist you.
- September 6, 2018Rating 5.0Steve was responsive, knowledgeable, helpful and friendly. Kathy was terrific too!Response from StephenMay 21, 2019Thank you for the kind words Sue. I am happy you are a client of the agency. Kathy provides excellent service. We try hard to make the experience a memorable on. I appreciate you sharing.
- May 24, 2018Rating 5.0Steve is a caring and understanding agent. He listens to your concerns and tries to overcome any anxiety you may have over your Home owner's insurance or I'm sure any policy you are getting quotes for. Great Guy!! I have and will recommend it to all my friend's in need of Insurance.Response from StephenMay 21, 2019Thank you Linda. I am happy to help in any way possible. Thank you for sharing and the kind words
- May 17, 2018Rating 5.0I worked with Yadi and she was really helpful in getting us an amazing rate. She answered all of my questions in a timely fashion and provided wonderful customer service. Thanks Yadi!Response from StephenMay 21, 2019Thank you Jaron for sharing your experience with Yadi. Glad she was able to help you. She is amazing.
- May 17, 2018Rating 5.0Yadi was an AMAZING associate to work with. She is a huge asset to your team and deserves recognition for her work on getting us the best rate possibleResponse from StephenMay 21, 2019Thank you Jaron. I agree Yadi does an amazing job. She is very helpful and caring. I appreciate you sharing your experience.
- April 28, 2018Rating 5.0Kathleen provided excellent and very responsive customer service when providing a quote and resulting coverage. Thanks to her we are a continuing customer.Response from StephenMay 21, 2019Thank you Gene. Happy to know Kathleen took good care of you. She is a great asset to the agency
- April 16, 2018Rating 5.0Mrs. Sanchez was very knowledgeable and very helpful in getting the best coverage and the very best rates.Response from StephenMay 21, 2019Thank you Kevin. I'm pleased Ms. Sanchez was of assistance and your experience was a good one. I appreciate you taking the time to share.