Farmers Insurance Agent in Southlake, TX
As your local Farmers® insurance and financial solutions* agent in Southlake, TX, I am focused on educating customers like you on insurance and working together to find the coverage that best fits your needs. I am very customer-service driven and want to ensure that you have the right amount of coverage. I have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, renters, business insurance and more. Stop by for a cup of coffee and I'd be happy to review your current coverage.
Give me a call at (817) 873-8010 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
North Georgia Tech - Clarkesville, Georgia and Norcross High School - Norcross, Georgia
Colleyville, Keller, HEB, Grapevine, and Dallas Fort Worth
Ask Me About:
Life Insurance can help you protect what matters most.
PWS 35045K 6/17
Get on the Open Road with Farmers® Motorcycle Insurance
Community Organizations We Sponsor
The World's Largest Service Club Organization
Our 46,000 clubs and 1.4+ million members make us the world's largest service club organization. We're also one of the most effective. Our members do whatever is needed to help their local communities. Everywhere we work, we make friends. With children who need eyeglasses, with seniors who don’t have enough to eat and with people we may never meet.
Where there's a need, there's a lion!
Whenever a Lions club gets together, problems get smaller, and communities get better. That's because we help where help is needed – in our own communities and around the world – with unmatched integrity and energy.
Meetings Open to ANYONE that would like to get involved!
First Friday of Every Month at White's Chapel - 185 South White Chapel Boulevard, Southlake, TX 76092 from 7:15am - 8:15am
Third Friday of Every Month at Wildwood Grill - 2700 East Southlake Boulevard, Southlake, TX 76092 from 11:45am - 12:45am
Find us on Facebook: Southlake Centennial Lions Club
Is it the TRUTH?
Is it FAIR to all concerned?
Will it build GOODWILL and BETTER FRIENDSHIPS?
Will it be BENEFICIAL to all concerned?”
From the earliest days of the organization, Rotarians were concerned with promoting high ethical standards in their professional lives. One of the world’s most widely printed and quoted statements of business ethics is The 4-Way Test, which was created in 1932 by Rotarian Herbert J. Taylor (who later served as RI president) when he was asked to take charge of a company that was facing bankruptcy.
This 24-word code of ethics for employees to follow in their business and professional lives became the guide for sales, production, advertising, and all relations with dealers and customers, and the survival of the company is credited to this simple philosophy.
AVENUES OF SERVICE
We channel our commitment to service at home and abroad through five Avenues of Service, which are the foundation of club activity.
1) Club Service focuses on making clubs strong. A thriving club is anchored by strong relationships and an active membership development plan.
2) Vocational Service calls on every Rotarian to work with integrity and contribute their expertise to the problems and needs of society.
3) Community Service encourages every Rotarian to find ways to improve the quality of life for people in their communities and to serve the public interest.
4) International Service exemplifies our global reach in promoting peace and understanding. We support this service avenue by sponsoring or volunteering on international projects, seeking partners abroad, and more.
5) Youth Service recognizes the importance of empowering youth and young professionals through leadership development programs.
My Hobbies and Favorite Activities
The New and Improved My Farmers®
We've completely redesigned the My Farmers experience, giving you easy access to:
- Pay bills and manage payment options
- Print your digital ID card
- View your agents' information
- View valuable perks
- Policy documents all in one place
- Sign up for bill and new document notifications