Farmers Insurance Agent in Slaton, TX
Marcelino AguirreAbout Me
As a resident of Texas for over 37 years, I'm proud to serve Slaton and the surrounding areas as your local Farmers Insurance® agent. In the years I've spent living here, I have grown to understand the unique complexities that come with insuring your home, car, or specialty vehicles in the community that we live in. I aim to use my expertise to help make you smarter about your insurance options - whether that be home, auto, life, specialty insurance, and more!
At the Marcelino Aguirre Agency, we start by having a friendly conversation and learning about all the aspects of your life. We want to determine the type of coverage that will work best for you through our personalized consultations to create a customized plan for your unique lifestyle. Our goals are protecting, educating, and helping our clients, friends, and neighbors by understanding your coverages well and providing fast, reliable, and knowledgeable assistance.
Feel free to stop by our office, which is located on the Northeast side of the square in Slaton across from City Hall. With over 3 years of insurance industry experience, I have the knowledge and skillset to help you better understand your coverage options. I'd love to sit down with you to discuss your insurance options today!
Give me a call at (806) 828-6687 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English and Spanish
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
Frequently asked Auto Insurance Question:
Question - When should I drop my full coverage?
Answer - When your vehicle is worth less than $3,000, or older than 17 years, it might be time to consider dropping into liability coverage only
The personalized service that comes with your Farmers homeowners coverage might be the best recommendation for adding a Farmers auto policy to your insurance portfolio. When you purchase an additional policy, you might also qualify for a multi-line discount. Call me today for more information.
Frequently Asked Home Insurance Questions:
Question - I just had a new roof placed on my home. Does this change my home insurance premium?
Answer - Yes! Because of the wind and hail in Texas, the newer your roof is, the bigger the discount on your premium.
Question - Are you aware of what deductibles you currently have?
Answer - Some insurance companies will offer low premiums, but have a high deductible when problems may arise. The lower the premium, the higher you pay out of pocket. Call our agency today so we can design the best plan for you!
Subject to restrictions.
Life Insurance Calculator:
How Much Coverage Might I Need?
When you choose life insurance coverage, it’s important to consider your family’s immediate and future financial needs. Estimate how much life insurance you may want with our very own Life Calculator. This can be found by clicking the link below!
Frequently asked Recreational Insurance questions.
Question - Do I need Boat Insurance?
Answer - Yes, in the state of Texas boat insurance is required. Liability insurance helps cover the cost of injury to others and damage to their property if you’re responsible for an accident — on the water or in transit. Depending on the size of your boat’s engine, you might be able to get liability coverage under your home policy.
Question - Will my boat be covered in the offseason?
Answer - Wherever you’re located we know that boaters aren’t going out year-round in most places. With Farmers, your policy can cover things like sinking, weather damage, vandalism, and theft all year round.
Question - What Does RV Insurance Cover?
Answer - RV insurance policies cover direct and accidental physical damage to a motor home, including permanently installed accessories such as awnings, antennas, and satellite dishes. The range of includes — but isn’t limited to — collision, lightning, flooding, landslides, wind and hail, wild animals, fire and smoke, vandalism and theft, and trees and overhangs.
Give The Marcelino Aguirre Agency a call today to Learn More!
Frequently Asked Questions:
- June 10, 2020Rating 5.0Marcelino always goes above and beyond to take care of all of insurance needs!Response from MarcelinoJuly 13, 2020Thank you for the kind words and trusting me with your insurance needs. I look forward to working with you and your family!
- May 31, 2020Rating 5.0Marcelino was amazing to work with and extremely helpful. Really appreciate his honesty and willingness to answer any and all questions we had. Can’t put into words the peace of mind we have knowing Marcelino is there for us whenever we need help. Thanks Marcelino!Response from MarcelinoJuly 13, 2020It was great getting to know you. I appreciate the kind words and look forward to being here for you at anytime.
- September 8, 2019Rating 5.0Lori was so helpful and really understood what u needed.
- June 22, 2019Rating 5.0Marcelino did a great job going over our options and making sure that we had the best coverage at the best rates! If you’re looking for insurance or just need a quote, call this guy!!
- May 11, 2019Rating 5.0Very well versed on all that we need and we are very happy with the service
- March 8, 2019Rating 5.0Professional, friendly, competent--so glad Marcelino and Lori are here in Slaton. They do a good job finding a product that will work for customers. Pat B.
- January 30, 2019Rating 5.0Great service! I appreciate you
- January 7, 2019Rating 5.0Everything went great. A nice gentleman to work with. Highly recommended.
- October 23, 2018Rating 5.0Just wanted to thank Marcelino for all the help in getting us our new vehicle policy he was great at explaining when I didn't understand and we also have our home policy throug him and we are very pleased to have him as our agent.
- October 1, 2018Rating 5.0He’s good to work for and talk to about questions, ideas, problems... Thank you!!
- June 11, 2018Rating 5.0Very Good, clearly explained policies and options.
- June 2, 2018Rating 5.0All is good
- May 23, 2018Rating 5.0Very good experience with agent plus lower prices!!
- May 3, 2018Rating 5.0I'm happy to say that Farmer's rates beat everyone else in customer service and all other areas. Marcelino stayed in contact with me through email and phone daily and made certain I had all the information I needed. He was very informative, kind and even concerned with helping me get the best rates possible. He was very thorough and carefully explained everything to me. I'm beyond happy with the service I was given. Thank you Marcelino!
- March 18, 2018Rating 5.0everything was explained so both of us could understand what was covered.