Farmers Insurance Agent in San Marcos, TX
Matthew L PattersonMatt Patterson Ins Agcy IncAbout Me
Born and raised in Texas, I am proud to be your local Farmers Insurance® and Financial Services agent serving San Marcos, TX and the surrounding areas. I help customers like you identify the solutions that best fit your needs. Give me a call and we can discuss all your options for auto, home, life, business insurance, and more.
At the Matt Patterson Insurance Agency, we pride ourselves on providing outstanding customer service and treating our clients like family. We will go above and beyond to help you when you need it most. Whether it is clearing trees after a storm or being available for simple questions, we will do our best to be there for you. We want to craft a customized plan that is designed for your unique lifestyle. Insurance can be complicated, so we take pride in helping you understand how your policy works for you so you can make a more informed decision.
At our agency, we work hard to establish a real relationship with you. We want to get to know you on a personal level and celebrate the big moments in your life, whether you just had a baby or bought a new home. As your life changes, your coverage plan should change with it, so we make sure that your plan stays up to date no matter what happens in your life.
I have been with Farmers Insurance for over 25 years. In that time I have developed the knowledge and skill set to offer quality protection for your family or business. I was recently selected as Agent of the Year for Farmers Insurance as recognition of the tremendous service our agency offers. Please feel free to stop by our office close to the Square Downtown. We look forward to meeting you and welcoming you to our agency!
Give me a call at (512) 396-1234 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English and Spanish
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
Farmers Financial Solutions*
In today’s world, you want options, flexibility, and some measure of certainty that a secure future is within reach. As your Farmers Insurance and Financial Services agent, I have the experience and professional perspective to help you build a solid financial plan. Call me for an appointment, and let’s talk about how you can reach your goals.
To check background information of this investment professional, visit FINRA BrokerCheck.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
As your local Farmers agent in San Marcos, I can help make you smarter about insurance.
Depending on your state, you may be eligible for certain discounts. See how Farmers can save you money on insurance specific to Texas residents.
Get a whole lot of something with
Farmers Policy Perks℠
When you purchase a policy with Farmers, you're not just getting insurance backed by almost a century of experience. Now, you can unlock discounts, save money, and get benefits — with Farmers Policy Perks.
Choose from a variety of perks. Some start the moment you sign up for a policy; others help you save money the longer you're with us. Safe driver perks? We've got those. And added coverage perks? Got them too.
So which perks will you choose? I’m always happy to help with any questions you might have! Call or email any time.
Apply for the Farmers® Rewards Visa® and Visa Signature® cards and watch your rewards add up quickly. Cardholders can enjoy exclusive benefits and rewards. Use your points for a credit card statement credit to offset purchases or redeem points for travel, gift cards, and merchandise.
Subject to credit approval. The Farmers Rewards Visa is provided by Comenity Bank pursuant to a license from Visa USA Inc. The Farmers Rewards Program is provided by Comenity Bank which is solely responsible for the Program operation and all Rewards. Comenity Bank may change the terms of the Program at any time. See Farmersrewardsvisa.com for Rewards Terms and Conditions.
PWS LD-02 10/17
Frequently Asked Questions:
- September 21, 2020Rating 5.0Parker was not only extremely professional, but very knowledgeable. Looking forward to continued business! Thanks for all you do!
- September 15, 2020Rating 5.0Matt does everything he can to ensure great service!
- September 13, 2020Rating 5.0Parker was great. Prompt, efficient and handled all of our insurance matters with ease.
- August 31, 2020Rating 5.0It went well.
- August 16, 2020Rating 5.0Thank you for all the help.
- July 26, 2020Rating 5.0Renewal/modify could not have been easier.
- June 12, 2020Rating 5.0I have had a great experience with my agent Russell! He has nothing but helpful and very good at explaining exactly what he is quoting me! Looking forward to doing business with him:)
- May 18, 2020Rating 5.0Amber was awesome!
- May 8, 2020Rating 5.0Great. They always treat you like a friend and really care about you!
- May 6, 2020Rating 5.0I worked with Eric Litle to set up our new policies, and he was great. He was very patient with answering all of our questions, and went above and beyond to ensure we were getting the best coverage.
- May 2, 2020Rating 5.0My experience with the aven was good. He was really helpful and polite and was able to explain everything good.
- February 1, 2020Rating 5.0I happy that I am working with people I feel truly care about me and what I need from an insurance company.
- January 12, 2020Rating 5.0Matt was very helpful to me and I’m grateful that I had a chance to come back to farmers.
- November 22, 2019Rating 5.0Great coustomer serviceResponse from MatthewNovember 25, 2019Thank you, Joe!
- October 12, 2019Rating 5.0Matt was very helpful & knowledgeable , he got my family the home and auto coverage needed. Excellent overall experience!Response from MatthewNovember 25, 2019Felix, thank you for the review and for being one of our clients! We appreciate you and your family!
- October 4, 2019Rating 5.0Russell was very helpful answering all our questions and has saved us money on both our auto and homeowners insurance.
Clara & JohnResponse from MatthewNovember 25, 2019Thank you Clara & John! We are so glad Russell was able to help you with your coverage and save you some money!
- September 22, 2019Rating 5.0Matt and Parker, were very helpful with my insurance needs, and I look forward to doing business with them, and I highly recommend them. office help was also very courteous and helpful, it was a pleasure, thank you.Response from MatthewNovember 25, 2019Thank you Frank! We are here if you need anything!
- September 21, 2019Rating 5.0Very helpful deserves a raiseResponse from MatthewNovember 25, 2019Thank you!
- September 14, 2019Rating 5.0You have my vacant home policy. Last December I got a call from Mary Alice asking if you could quote other policies when due. That's why I called and talked to Lesli. She sent me an initial proposal for 3 policies, and I went to the office and met with her. She made sure I understood them, we changed a couple of items, and she submitted the policies. OK'd, billing on CC next day, email on online account next day. You're a little more expensive, but service/personal contact is worth it to me.Response from MatthewNovember 25, 2019Frances, thank you for being a long time client and trusting us with all your insurance policies.
- September 11, 2019Rating 5.0Assisted us quickly and professionally. Answered any questions we had, and made it a smooth transaction signing up for both auto and mobile home insurance.Response from MatthewNovember 25, 2019Thank you Laura!