Farmers Insurance Agent in Round Rock, TX
The Wilcox Agency with Farmers Insurance® is located in the great city of Round Rock, TX. Our agency provides customized insurance solutions for personal and business clients. We work with businesses and families in Austin, Georgetown, Leander, Cedar Park, and Round Rock. We specialize in home insurance, auto insurance, business insurance, life insurance, and more.
At our agency, education and relationship-building are at the forefront of our customer service values. With over 20 years of insurance industry experience, I have the knowledge and skill set to ensure that this process will be straightforward and informative to help you select the most comprehensive, cost-effective solution for your needs.
You can find my office located right off Old Settlers Blvd. Feel free to reach out and we can explore all that Farmers has to offer together!
Give me a call at (512) 262-4411 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
CASA of Williamson County
One of the greatest joys is being a Court Appointed Special Advocate and giving a child in the foster care system a voice. Please consider becoming a CASA. Click the link to learn more.
Gateway College Prep School
I am a proud supporter of the teachers and athletics programs at Gateway Prep.
Gateway College Preparatory School is an open-enrollment public charter school offering grades K - 12 on one 40 acre campus to students in Williamson County and north Travis County areas.
Austin Community College
I am a guest speaker in the Building Construction Technology department.
Building Construction Technology is a great place to learn and improve skills for entry level and experienced construction workers who want to advance their careers.
- February 1, 2019Rating 5.0She was so friendly and detailed, we felt confident that she was giving us the best options for our situation!Response from MonicaFebruary 1, 2019Thank you Justin for your feedback! It is our joy to serve you and your family!
- December 6, 2018Rating 5.0Very helpful, nice and informative. Took the time to explain the policy in detail to me over the phone.Response from MonicaJanuary 17, 2019Thank you Carol for your positive feedback! This helps ensure we are delivering quality service.
- November 29, 2018Rating 5.0Monica was on point throughout the entire process. She listened to our needs and knew the exact policy to provide adequate coverage. Look forward to continuing our relationship with her.Response from MonicaFebruary 1, 2019Thank you Michael for your review and feedback! We strive to uphold our promises and serve our clients with excellence!
- November 15, 2018Rating 5.0Monica was very well prepared to supply me with both auto & home insurance. We went over everything and I was satisfied that she (and Farmers) were the right choice for my insurance. I always prefer to do the finalization face-to-face and Monica gave me all the time needed to make my decision. Looking forward to doing business with Farmers. Monica also told me to drop in anytime with any questions I might have.
- October 11, 2018Rating 5.0Best agent ever. Highly recommend.
- September 28, 2018Rating 5.0Cynthia has been extremely kind and helpful throughout my entire experience with Farmer’s Insurance! She was very personable and really tried to get me the best deal!
- September 24, 2018Rating 5.0Monica is very attentive and accommodating to ones schedule. I felt very comfortable and informed of my options presented by Monica. I was referred by my dad and I will be sure to refer others her way too!
- July 15, 2018Rating 5.0Very patient and knowledgeable. She took the time to go line by line through both policies multiple times to make sure that I got the right coverage.
- May 19, 2018Rating 5.0Monica is a very nice and professional agent.Response from MonicaMay 22, 2018Hi Lili, Thank you for the nice review. I am so glad I am your agent.
- April 9, 2018Rating 5.0Thanks MonicaResponse from MonicaApril 9, 2018Thank you Jake! I am here to help you and your family!
- April 8, 2018Rating 5.0Monica was awesome ! As an young adult it was my first time learning about insurance and she explained everything and more. It was greatly appreciated!Response from MonicaApril 9, 2018Thank you Alexis! Congratulations on your new journey! I am here to help anytime.
- March 28, 2018Rating 5.0I'm the lucky one that I contact Monica, she is being honest, educate me what do's and don'ts. She knows what to focus for me. I used to trust the company not an agent.
Monica is the right for the job and the company. THE BEST!Response from MonicaApril 3, 2018Miae, Thank you for your review and it has been my pleasure to serve you. I value our relationship and am here to help with any insurance questions you have.