Farmers Insurance Agent in Round Rock, TX
As your local Farmers® agent in Austin, Texas, I help customers like you identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs. This process is straightforward and personalized to help make you smarter about insurance. I have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, life, renters, business insurance and more.
Give me a call at (512) 825-1498 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Years of Experience
I have over 5 years of experience as a Farmers Insurance agent.
MA, Business Management, Friends University, Wichita, KS 1997 and BA, Communications, Wichita State University, Wichita, KS 1987
Austin, Cedar Park, Round Rock, West Lake, and Lake Travis
Ask Me About:
Williams-DiNardo Farmer's Insurance Agency At Farmer's we believe in making you smarter about your insurance. Our goal is to take the money that you are currently spending and show you the most effective way to protect your home and auto.
Certain things in life are worth the extra dollar. Here are some ways to save on your auto insurance without compromising the quality of your coverage and service.
1. Raising your car insurance deductible. By raising your deductible, say from $250 to $500 for liability insurance you can save several hundreds of dollars in premiums
2. Bundling multiple policies together like your home, auto, life and commercial policies, may help slash your monthly premium
3. Teen drivers who have good grades or live away at school may be eligible for policy discounts. So you’re usually better off adding them to the family plan rather than purchasing a separate policy.
4. Farmers® offers a safe driver discount*² if you’ve managed to avoid accidents and citations, and maintained a spotless record over a period of time.
5. Drop comprehensive and collision. If your car is paid off, you're no longer required to maintain full coverage. If it's an older car with less value, you could save by dropping certain protections.
Remember, it’s never a good idea to let your car insurance policy collect dust. Doing a yearly check-in with your agent and reviewing your existing policy can really pay off. Call me @ (512)825-1498 and we can review your Auto insurance over a cup of coffee.
Community Organizations We Sponsor
Are you protecting what makes your life whole?
Return the unconditional love that they've always given you. Williams-DiNardo Farmers® Insurance agency now offers Pet Insurance through Pets Best to protect the dogs or cats in your family. Contact us today!
Our Insurance Agency Offers Permanent or Term Life insurance
Giving back to the community is part of the Farmers® brand
- February 24, 2018Rating 5.0Kayla is awesome! Very helpful and knowledgeable. She made sure our coverage was good for us instead of just trying to sell a product. I would give her 10 stars if it was an option :)