Farmers Insurance Agent in Red Oak, TX
I have been providing insurance services in the Red Oak area since 1998. My agency strives to provide insurance coverage that meets the needs of our customers. We value our clients as customers and as friends. Our agency tries to build lifelong clients through our exceptional service.
I am a graduate of Texas A & M University and have worked for Farmers® since graduating in 1989. I served as a Farmers claims representative, supervisor, manager, and an auditor in Farmers' Home Office. My wife, Darla, and I opened our agency in 1998. This background makes me knowledgeable in policy coverages, claims, and assessing the needs of clients. Stop for a cup of coffee and I'd be happy to review your current coverage--whether that's auto, home, life, business insurance, and more!
Give me a call at (972) 617-2368 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Years of Experience
I have over 19 years of experience as a Farmers Insurance agent.
Waxahachie, Midlothian, Ferris, Italy, and Ennis
Insurance Products Offered
Ask Me About:
Protect your biggest investment.
Is It Time to Think about Life Insurance?
PWS LD-02 10/17
Take Farmers® Insurance on Your Next Adventure
My Hobbies and Favorite Activities
The Benefits of Auto Coverage from Farmers®
Owning a Small Business
- April 14, 2018Rating 5.0Tony's office assistant Sherri was very nice to work with. Sherri is very professional and through in her communication on the phone and via email. All my question were answered quickly and thoroughly. Over all I am very satisfied with the service I have received.
- April 8, 2018Rating 5.0Quick response, explained policies and options in a way that was easily understandable!
- April 5, 2018Rating 5.0Awesome customer service and very professional
- March 17, 2018Rating 5.0Tony takes a personal touch with handling our insurance needs. He found a nd recommended a cheaper and better home insurance for us. Very hands on. Thank you Tony
- February 28, 2018Rating 5.0Excellent service, exceeding expectations.