Farmers Insurance Agent in Odessa, TX
Randy P ThompsonAbout Me
I have lived in Odessa since 1976 and am proud to serve Ector County as your local Farmers® agent. I look forward to helping each of you with your insurance needs - whether that's auto, home, life, or commercial. Our agency is focused on building genuine relationships and using our experience to better protect your family or business.
As longtime members of the Odessa community, my family and I have had the privilege of becoming deeply ingrained here. My wife and I taught for ECISD for a combined 50 years which was an opportunity for us to impact the community through athletics, fine arts, academics, and career paths. There is no greater pleasure than being able to help our former students with insurance now and continuing to be positive forces in their lives.
Please feel free to stop by the office and say hello! Our building is located near JBS Parkway and 52nd St, behind Schlotzsky's Sandwich Shop. We look forward to meeting you and welcoming you to our agency.
Give me a call at (432) 614-4885 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English and Spanish
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
PWS LD-03 10/17
Ector County Independent School District
After 50 years combined teaching between my wife and I, we are proud to support the youth of our community through athletics, fine arts, academics and career paths.
Odessa Crystal Ball Foundation
Our family has been a part of the Crystal Ball Foundation for many years. We love the opportunity it gives to our young adults, as well as the funds it provides to the Permian Basin Rehabilitation Center.
Give me a call to learn more about our coverage and get a quote today!
Frequently Asked Questions:
- January 29, 2020Rating 5.0your folks made a pleasant experience of what I thought was going to be quite the hassle. thanks to all of them.
- August 14, 2019Rating 5.0Great to work with!
- July 27, 2019Rating 5.0Excellent service. Everything was done in a timely manner.
- June 28, 2019Rating 5.0The staff is very friendly, and they saved us a lot of money on our home and auto insurance!Response from RandyJune 28, 2019Thanks!!! Glad we could save you money! Come by and visit sometime!
- June 24, 2019Rating 5.0I received excellent service when I visited with Sandy White at the office, and Candy Thompson stayed late on a Friday to help me finalize my policies. I called to ask a few questions the following Monday, and Sandy was eager to help. This is the kind of service I have been looking for.Response from RandyJune 28, 2019Thanks Jelene! It was nice talking to you! If you have any questions or concerns...please don't hesitate to call or come by!
- June 9, 2019Rating 5.0it was great
- March 16, 2019Rating 5.0Very helpful. Great peopleResponse from RandyMarch 21, 2019We always enjoy visiting with your family! Enjoy your new home!!
- March 11, 2019Rating 5.0Great!!Response from RandyMarch 21, 2019Thanks so much! I have enjoyed visiting with Walter and other family members! We appreciate your business!
- December 1, 2018Rating 5.0Warm and thoughtful service, very good
- November 8, 2018Rating 5.0.
- July 1, 2018Rating 5.0Very smooth transition into our new home without any problem.. thank you Randy!