Farmers Insurance Agent in Live Oak, TX
Heather ClarkAbout Me
I am proud to call Texas and this tri-county area home for more than 25 years. It's been a great place to raise my kids. As a mom and small business owner in the Live Oak, TX area, I understand the importance of safeguarding our families and businesses. I help folks just like you identify the insurance coverage that best fits their needs. This process is straightforward and personalized to help make you smarter about insurance. I have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that's auto, home, renters, life, business insurance or more.
Our team is available to assist you Monday through Friday and Saturdays by appointment.
Give me a call at (210) 272-0888 and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Languages Spoken: English
Insurance Products Offered
Comprehensive coverage? Collision coverage? Deductibles? Medical Payments? Where to begin? Your local Farmers agent can take the mystery out of selecting the right Car insurance coverage for your needs and budget. Get started with an online Auto insurance quote and learn about our insurance discounts that can help you save money.
Your home is perhaps your most valuable possession, so you'll want to make sure your insurer has withstood the test of time. Farmers® has been providing insurance products for over 80 years, and will be there in the event disaster strikes and your home is damaged in a fire or due to another covered cause of loss. Plus, get competitive rates with our multi-line insurance discounts. Get a Home insurance quote now.
How much has your life changed in the last few years? Whether you've purchased a home, gotten married, had children or started a small business, it's a good idea to review your Life insurance policy. Call me today so you can create a plan to help provide financial support for those who depend on you.ADFL029AWS 9/17
Your landlord may have an insurance policy, but if there's a fire in your building, that policy may not cover your possessions. That's why there's Renters insurance. Get a Renters insurance quote to see how affordable it is to protect your personal belongings.
Managing your small business can be complex, selecting the right Business insurance for your unique operation doesn't have to be. No matter the type of business, a Farmers agent can help you customize an insurance package to reduce your risk and protect your investment. Request a Business insurance quote today to get started.
As a motorcycle enthusiast, you're all about adventure and fun. The last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right Motorcycle insurance policy. Talk to a Farmers agent about Motorcycle insurance discounts such as rewards for responsible riders and insuring more than one bike with Farmers.
When enjoying the great outdoors, you shouldn't have to be thinking about your insurance coverage. Make sure you have Recreational insurance coverage from an industry leader. Whether you own a boat, travel trailer, ATV or Motor Home, Farmers Insurance has flexible coverage options and insurance discounts. Contact a Farmers agent to get a quote.
You work hard for the things that are important to you. For added coverage above and beyond the liability limits of your Auto or Home insurance policies, a Personal Umbrella insurance policy can provide added protection for your assets and future earnings.
Ask Me About:
As your local Farmers agent in Live Oak, I can help make you smarter about insurance.
Depending on your state, you may be eligible for certain discounts. See how Farmers can save you money on insurance specific to Texas residents.
Heather Clark Agency is a proud sponsor of the San Antonio Athenians Soccer Club.
Heather Clark Agency is a proud sponsor of Soldiers Angels, based in San Antonio and supporting our soldiers and veterans year round.
Dog bites are included with your basic liability homeowner/renters coverage. However, dogs that have a history of bites are considered "vicious" and will be excluded from coverage.
2. DO I NEED TO TAKE AN INVENTORY AND PHOTOS OF MY BELONGINGS?
We all have so much stuff! It's a good idea to prepare a home inventory--print out and complete our hand checklist at http://www.farmers.com/pdf/HomeInventoryChecklist.pdf Keep it in a safe, accessible place in the event you need to file a claim.
3. WHEN SHOULD I THINK ABOUT INCREASING MY HOME INSURANCE COVERAGE?
Whenever you change something significant about your home or its contents, you should contact me so we can review your coverage. For example, if you put an addition on your home, start a business from your home, or make a major purchase, it's time to review.
4. HOW MUCH LIABILITY COVERAGE DO I NEED FOR MY AUTOS?
Ideally, your liability insurance coverage should be enough to protect the value of your assets.
5. IS STATE-REQUIRED COVERAGE ENOUGH COVERAGE?
Consider that the state-required minimum coverage might not be enough to pay for all of the damages that result from an accident. If that is the case, the legally responsible driver will have to pay the additional expense out of pocket.
6. DO I NEED UNINSURED AND UNDERINSURED MOTORIST COVERAGE?
Even if you are a good driver, there are many uninsured or underinsured drivers on the road. This coverage protects you in the event they are liable for an accident involving you.
- February 20, 2020Rating 5.0Heather has been a pleasure to work with. I am a first time home buyer and she has answered any questions I've had, and helped me find a home insurance and life insurance plan for me; also quoted me an auto insurance plan, which I will come back to when my current plan expires. Very easy to deal with, a great experience overall.Response from HeatherFebruary 20, 2020Thank you so much Scott! We’ve so enjoyed playing a small part of your home buying experience! What an exciting time for you!!!! Congrats on the new home....it’s beautiful!
- January 5, 2020Rating 5.0Professional, informative and fair.Response from HeatherJanuary 6, 2020Thank you Cindy and welcome to Farmers! We are excited to know we could find the coverages you wanted with competitive pricing.
- September 1, 2019Rating 5.0Ms. Heather Clark was courteous, friendly, attentive and knowledgeable in insurance. I felt comfortable with her explaining the details of my home renters insurance. I will recommend Hearher & Farmers Insurance to friends and familyResponse from HeatherSeptember 20, 2019Thank you so much! We enjoy assisting you!